Page 504 of 4788
« First < 4404454494500501502503504 50550650750851455460410041504 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:29 PM 09-04-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
I believe his absolute floor is Kyle Orton. He can be so much better though.
And what was Kyle Orton's floor? Joe fucking Montana?
[Reply]
New World Order 06:59 PM 09-04-2016

Do you still think Hillman can be the next Jamaal?
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:33 PM 09-04-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Do you still think Hillman can be the next Jamaal?
Bibbs next Hillman!!
[Reply]
staylor26 08:47 PM 09-04-2016
:-)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:58 PM 09-04-2016
I believe his absolute ceiling is . Aaron Murray. He can be so much better though.
FYP
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:04 PM 09-04-2016
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
And what was Kyle Orton's floor? Joe ****ing Montana?
:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:25 PM 09-04-2016
Saw this...

"Elway said he wanted to hear back from Sanders' representation on a contract offer last Sunday, but had not heard anything."

Sanders posted on his Twitter "Roll the dice, bet on yourself".

If Elway low-balled him...he's gone.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:30 PM 09-04-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Saw this...

"Elway said he wanted to hear back from Sanders' representation on a contract offer last Sunday, but had not heard anything."

Sanders posted on his Twitter "Roll the dice, bet on yourself".

If Elway low-balled him...he's gone.
Where you think Sanders goes? The Broncos were the ones who brought him in and revitalized his career after Pittsburgh dumped him.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:34 PM 09-04-2016
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Where you think Sanders goes? The Broncos were the ones who brought him in and revitalized his career after Pittsburgh dumped him.
Manning revitalized him...he would have been a Chief had 5head not been there. Sanders going to the Donkos had nothing to do with Elway...other than selling the "want to play with Peyton" card...which was repeated to Talib, Ward and Ware. That selling point is over...

Sanders probably isn't too excited about getting low-balled to play with Semenboy...and Elway hasn't learned anything from pissing off Miller/Brock. You dont think leaking the contract details made it's rounds in the locker room...or Von cutting horseface out of the picture? It doesn't sound like he's interested in extending...at least from his tweet...read like he plans on testing the market.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:46 PM 09-04-2016
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Lol what? "revitalized"?

He was an acending player that just about every expected to breakout. Pittsburgh didn't dump him, he just went elsewhere in FA to get more money. He was a highly sought after FA and his success in Denevr surprised nobody.
[Reply]
DomCasual 10:07 PM 09-04-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Manning revitalized him...he would have been a Chief had 5head not been there. Sanders going to the Donkos had nothing to do with Elway...other than selling the "want to play with Peyton" card...which was repeated to Talib, Ward and Ware. That selling point is over...

Sanders probably isn't too excited about getting low-balled to play with Semenboy...and Elway hasn't learned anything from pissing off Miller/Brock. You dont think leaking the contract details made it's rounds in the locker room...or Von cutting horseface out of the picture? It doesn't sound like he's interested in extending...at least from his tweet...read like he plans on testing the market.
Really? The thing with Brock turned out just fine. With what Houston offered, there was nothing Elway could have said that was going to convince him to stick around. And thankfully, Elway didn't try and outbid them. In fact, I'll go as far as to say that what Elway reportedly offered him as his best offer was way too high. Thank the good Lord that worked out the way it did. I will be surprised if Brock dramatically outplays Siemian this year. And I'll take Paxton Lynch's long-term upside over Brock's.

Obviously, there were some hurt feelings in the Von negotiations. But it all worked out. Elway has gotten some GREAT value on other deals he's negotiated. I'll take his approach over overpaying every day.

We're now approaching $50 million in cap space, after this year. All we've heard over the past few years, from opposing fans, is that we're entering a half-decade of cap hell. Well, the net result of our "cap hell" is that we lost Malik Jackson and Danny Trevathan. Don't get me wrong - I'd rather have those guys, than not have them. But Trevathan is already replaced, and I'll roll the dice that our $50 million in cap space will give us some options on replacing Malik.
[Reply]
threebag 10:11 PM 09-04-2016
You bronco fans smoke too much horse shit
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:17 PM 09-04-2016
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
Really? The thing with Brock turned out just fine. With what Houston offered, there was nothing Elway could have said that was going to convince him to stick around. And thankfully, Elway didn't try and outbid them. In fact, I'll go as far as to say that what Elway reportedly offered him as his best offer was way too high. Thank the good Lord that worked out the way it did. I will be surprised if Brock dramatically outplays Siemian this year. And I'll take Paxton Lynch's long-term upside over Brock's.

Obviously, there were some hurt feelings in the Von negotiations. But it all worked out. Elway has gotten some GREAT value on other deals he's negotiated. I'll take his approach over overpaying every day.

We're now approaching $50 million in cap space, after this year. All we've heard over the past few years, from opposing fans, is that we're entering a half-decade of cap hell. Well, the net result of our "cap hell" is that we lost Malik Jackson and Danny Trevathan. Don't get me wrong - I'd rather have those guys, than not have them. But Trevathan is already replaced, and I'll roll the dice that our $50 million in cap space will give us some options on replacing Malik.
Yeah. Buttfumble not making the final cuts, so semen guzzler is QB by default instead of having Brock worked out great....... for the rest of the AFC West. But not for the Donks. But keep telling yourself that. Reality will set in soon. As in after week 4 when your team is 1-3 and headed for 5-11.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:26 PM 09-04-2016
Originally Posted by DomCasual:

You have that much money because all your top players are leaving...Talib, Ware, Ward...Brock and possibly Sanders.

Elway could have locked up Miller way before he became a SB MVP...for much less than the highest defensive contract in history. This would have allowed him to franchise Brock...and at least received some immediate compensation for the years of grooming him.

In retrospect... had Horseface admitted that the Manning era was over...he should have traded Von for 2 first round picks and saved that money. Franchised Brock...locked up Sanders. He would have also had the 1st/3rd used on Lynch...could have rebuilt that o-line and drafted Miller's replacement.

That scenario gives you 3 1st round picks, a 3rd round pick, a starting-caliber QB and no "biggest contract in history"...that was the cost of signing Miller.

Your team would still be competitive...
[Reply]
RunKC 10:32 PM 09-04-2016
Ian St Clair-Michael Schofield is now a starting guard for the #Broncos. Paging Josh Sitton.

Haha wow! This guy is horrible, and they have Donald Stephenson starting! Chiefs won't even need Justin Houston to get pressure facing those guys
[Reply]
Page 504 of 4788
« First < 4404454494500501502503504 50550650750851455460410041504 > Last »
Up