Page 15 of 4782
« First < 51112131415 1617181925651155151015 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:36 PM 10-22-2014
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I for one am completely embarrassed to have a team that is able to build a substantial lead and designed a defense around that, one that is able to take the kill shot. It sucks...
Yes it would having a team that's still charmin soft
[Reply]
vailpass 04:38 PM 10-22-2014
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Yes it would having a team that's still charmin soft
:-) heart you too...
[Reply]
MagicHef 05:06 PM 10-22-2014
53% of the opposition's pass plays came when Denver had a 2+ score lead, so it's not that weird that 66% of Von's sacks came then as well.

Essentially Von is 25% more likely to get a sack when they have a 9+ point lead than otherwise.

29% of Houston's sacks came when KC had a 2+ score lead, while 23% of the opponent's pass plays came at that time. That means that Houston is also 25% more likely to get a sack when KC has a 2+ score lead.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:48 PM 10-22-2014
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
53% of the opposition's pass plays came when Denver had a 2+ score lead, so it's not that weird that 66% of Von's sacks came then as well.

Essentially Von is 25% more likely to get a sack when they have a 9+ point lead than otherwise.

29% of Houston's sacks came when KC had a 2+ score lead, while 23% of the opponent's pass plays came at that time. That means that Houston is also 25% more likely to get a sack when KC has a 2+ score lead.

Right. I wouldn't argue against the bold. Never!

I'm just saying, before KnowMo puffs out his chest like his team's got the best pass rushers in the league, don't forget that Houston has the same number of sacks as Ware and one less than Miller while being put in a much less favorable position to do so.

Swap Hali and Houston with Miller and Ware and how many sacks do our guys get?
[Reply]
vailpass 07:05 PM 10-22-2014
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Right. I wouldn't argue against the bold. Never!

I'm just saying, before KnowMo puffs out his chest like his team's got the best pass rushers in the league, don't forget that Houston has the same number of sacks as Ware and one less than Miller while being put in a much less favorable position to do so.

Swap Hali and Houston with Miller and Ware and how many sacks do our guys get?
I'm good with my tandem, wouldn't trade them. You are good with yours. Let's enjoy it.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:25 PM 10-22-2014
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I'm good with my tandem, wouldn't trade them. You are good with yours. Let's enjoy it.
No let's make the trade to see.... Fire up Madden, and some bomb ass bud. DO IT NOWWWWW!!!!
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 05:52 PM 10-26-2014
Hey, Magic/Herpe.

Fuck you!

Who is the leader in sacks, now?

Bitches!
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:17 PM 10-26-2014
Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave:
Hey, Magic/Herpe.

**** you!

Bitches!
Enh, Houston only got 3 sacks because the offense was up by so many points... must be nice to play with Charles.

:-)
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:19 PM 10-26-2014
Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave:
Hey, Magic/Herpe.

Fuck you!

Bitches!
Uh, I was just talking about how I prefer Von because he doesn't have padded stats due to just having multiple sacks in blowouts against bad teams.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:23 PM 10-26-2014
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Enh, Houston only got 3 sacks because the offense was up by so many points... must be nice to play with Charles.

Meh, his first sack came in the first when we were down 7-0.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:24 PM 10-26-2014

Ya and they benefit from being able to pin their ears back and rushing the passer because they know Peyton will out score almost anyone. And usually you have leads thus, they can just get after the QB.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:37 AM 10-27-2014

Heh.

What's funny is this actually highlights exactly what I was saying!

Imagine how many sacks Houston would have by now if Peyton was our QB. I'm thinking 12-15. The sack record would legitimately be in danger.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:39 AM 10-27-2014
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Uh, I was just talking about how I prefer Von because he doesn't have padded stats due to just having multiple sacks in blowouts against bad teams.
God you are one dumb sumbitch
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:41 AM 10-27-2014
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Heh.

What's funny is this actually highlights exactly what I was saying!

Imagine how many sacks Houston would have by now if Peyton was our QB. I'm thinking 12-15. The sack record would legitimately be in danger.
Hef is awful. Worse than knowmo cause he isn't trolling and actually believes his bullshit made up stats mean something.
[Reply]
MagicHef 11:08 AM 10-27-2014
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
God you are one dumb sumbitch
When Houston fails again to even touch Manning, I'm sure you'll remember his 3 sacks against Austin Davis fondly.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 4782
« First < 51112131415 1617181925651155151015 > Last »
Up