ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 247
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116166 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:22 AM 11-02-2022
Bills control their own destiny. I just hope teams get fired up to play them like they do when Mahomes steps on the field. Needless to say that doesn't happen.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:00 AM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Well it is that dumbass Pete Prisco.

Buffalo vs KC will be the Super Bowl champion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wouldn't be so qui k to say that. Plenty of good teams in NFC
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:07 AM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Bills control their own destiny. I just hope teams get fired up to play them like they do when Mahomes steps on the field. Needless to say that doesn't happen.
They won't. Not yet anyways.

Bills need to dominate the regular season and then go ahead and win a Super Bowl and THEN the target will be firmly painted on their backs.

Right now they're a good team, a fun story, a likeable QB, most people seem to be pulling for them to win. People are tired of the Chiefs in the AFC. There's some real jet lag there for a lot of people. They wanna see someone new. Tired of hearing about Andy Reid and Mahomes and Kelce, etc. It's what happens when you win a lot and the Chiefs have been doing that a lot under Mahomes.

So everyone can talk about the Bills as the greatest thing since sliced bread, but until they go out and win a Super Bowl and prove it, no one is going to tire of the narrative. It's a fun story till it isn't. If/when they win it all, then people will eventually get tired of hearing about them to . . . . . . just like they have with the Chiefs.

Here's to hoping they never get tired of the Bills. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:10 AM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
I wouldn't be so qui k to say that. Plenty of good teams in NFC
I wouldn't say "plenty" but there are a handful, yes.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:22 AM 11-02-2022
they REALLY don't want the jets to know if poyer and milano are playing :-)

Injury news, per McDermott:

• Jordan Poyer (elbow), day-to-day
• Matt Milano (oblique), day-to-day
• Tre’Davious White (knee), day-to-day, did NOT rule him out for Sunday.#Bills

— Buffalo Bills Daily (@dailybills_) November 2, 2022

[Reply]
louie aguiar 02:16 PM 11-02-2022
Bills in their own tier

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:23 PM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Bills in their own tier

They beat us. In our own barn.

If and buts and what not, but the scoreboard says what it says.

Next chance to prove it wrong is likely gonna come in January. Not gonna worry myself about anything that happens in the interim.

They're presently considered the best team in the NFL. They should be.

It's a damn good squad.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:24 PM 11-02-2022
Yeah Bills are definitely in their own league. But it's a long season, and it's hard to stay at a peak like that.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:25 PM 11-02-2022
Bills in their own tier

The difference between the Eagles and Cowboys is almost 2 full points which is a lot in NFL football.

Personally, I would have made the first two tiers into THREE:

Buffalo
KC and Philly
The rest of the "contenders".
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:27 PM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Next chance to prove it wrong is likely gonna come in January. Not gonna worry myself about anything that happens in the interim.

It's a damn good squad.
The difference between Buffalo and us is faaaar less than the difference between us and the fucking Cowboys or Bucs.

That's what's bullshit.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:33 PM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
The difference between Buffalo and us is faaaar less than the difference between us and the fucking Cowboys or Bucs.

That's what's bullshit.
I honestly didn't look at the rest. Dafuq are the Bucs doing there?

Those guys are looking up at the goddamn Falcons right now.

That's dumb. Whatever.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 02:33 PM 11-02-2022

It's a damn good squad.
I think if we played them 10 times, we would probably win 4 times. I’ll give them the edge right now but I think it’s pretty close.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:39 PM 11-02-2022
I think if we played them 10 times, we would probably win 4 times. I’ll give them the edge right now but I think it’s pretty close.
Neutral site?

Uhhhhh.....not sure I'd have it that close.

Can I say we play 100 and win 35 instead? I mean the only area I see a distinct advantage for us (presuming Kelce/Knox are lumped in as 'pass catchers') is at QB and Allen has, at worst, been PMs equal in the last 3 games we've played.

Kid ain't scared of us.

I think Mahomes can beat anybody on any given day, but that's what we're banking on more than anything else. Hard to call a 'punchers chance' that tight.
[Reply]
notorious 02:43 PM 11-02-2022
Bills would be -6.5 against the Chiefs at home.

That is perfect.

Texans would be +21.5 at Buffalo. About right, also.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:43 PM 11-02-2022
Neutral site?

Uhhhhh.....not sure I'd have it that close.

Can I say we play 100 and win 35 instead? I mean the only area I see a distinct advantage for us (presuming Kelce/Knox are lumped in as 'pass catchers') is at QB and Allen has, at worst, been PMs equal in the last 3 games we've played.

Kid ain't scared of us.

I think Mahomes can beat anybody on any given day, but that's what we're banking on more than anything else. Hard to call a 'punchers chance' that tight.
What matters is…does Buffalo have a significantly easier time moving the ball against the Chiefs than the Chiefs do against Buffalo? I don’t think so. And Buffalo is getting less healthy while the Chiefs are getting healthier and added Toney to the mix.

I’d give Buffalo the edge right now, but KC would probably have a solid chance of winning regardless of where they play. And the defense will hopefully improve as the year goes on.
[Reply]
Page 66 of 247
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116166 > Last »
Up