ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>The Planet is down? Post on Facebook. Kyle is the Admin there too.
BigRedChief 07:09 AM 06-24-2022
If you want to talk or see why the Planet is down. You can also go to this Facebook page..............
https://www.facebook.com/groups/80857665735
[Reply]
Otter 01:46 PM 06-26-2022
I tried 2x and said 'fuck it'.

Bookmark by IP is so invested.
[Reply]
TLO 02:02 PM 06-26-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I personally haven’t posted on Facebook in 6 years, I sometimes wonder if people judge me because I don’t heart emoji all my wife’s posts about our kids.
I deleted my account a couple years back. It was a good decision.
[Reply]
Otter 02:07 PM 06-26-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
At least on FB you can effectively and completely block groups and people. I've done that frequently over the years, and unlike here, when you do that, they're gone forever. I also rarely discuss politics there, and never get into extended arguments. I remember once I got into a heated debate with some crazy bitch I went to school with over 40 years ago. I slapped her down hard enough that she deleted all her posts in the thread, and what remained basically looked like I was screaming at clouds.
Never argue with an idiot outside of chiefsplanet.. Its the only place where an observer enjoys the limbo dance of stupidity while simultaneously encouraging the bar be lowered.

I'm on my phone or I would caption the Ron Burgundy gif of 'when in Rome'
[Reply]
Rausch 02:56 PM 06-26-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, beyond the past few years, it's the one thing I never really understood from people who complained about facebook.... you don't have to read anyone's bullshit, you can unfriend them or hide all of their bullshit or snooze them for 30 days. People get sucked into it and then act like it's FB that's terrible.
I tell people I haven't been on FB in like 5 years and people look at me like I said I shit in my yard.

Funny thing is when I only talk to people I see in real life, in front of me, I'm much happier.

I've also found that when you're 100% brutally honest people assume you're joking. And that you like them...
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:49 PM 06-26-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Exactly. I’ve never talked politics or religion or anything controversial on the platform. Just stop notifications from those who post on those subjects. I’ve never had issues like some are posting on here.

I have 2700+ “friends” on Facebook. Maybe 200-500 are “real” friends. The rest are my Chiefs fans network. Without Facebook we don’t grow from a single group of Chief fans to 100 groups nationwide and in Italy, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
One clue of whether someone is a real friend is if you have to lump them into a range of three hundred people. :-)
[Reply]
TLO 06:24 PM 06-26-2022
Meanwhile my burner Facebook account hasn't gotten accepted into the CP group.

What gives?
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:31 PM 06-26-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
Meanwhile my burner Facebook account hasn't gotten accepted into the CP group.

What gives?
Mine either. I assume the page is viewed along the same lines as a red-headed stepchild.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up