ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Planet is down? Post on Facebook. Kyle is the Admin there too.
BigRedChief 07:09 AM 06-24-2022
If you want to talk or see why the Planet is down. You can also go to this Facebook page..............
https://www.facebook.com/groups/80857665735
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:49 PM 06-24-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Don’t forget the minion memes and invites to play candy crush
!!!

[Reply]
Bearcat 09:52 PM 06-24-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
If you'd been on Facebook you would have known...well... nothing. And you probably would have gotten into an argument with a family member. And probably seen a few depressing stories that would have made you want to shoot yourself. But hey, it's the place to be.
I was most recently reading a post from someone who preaches to anyone and everyone about how they should take care of their dogs, especially in such a difficult time with the 4th of July coming up, and I've spent 5 minutes talking myself out of responding with this, so I'll post it here instead.

[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:55 PM 06-24-2022
FW: FW: FW: RE: RE: RE: YOURE NOT GONNA BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
[Reply]
Raiderhater 10:12 PM 06-24-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I was most recently reading a post from someone who preaches to anyone and everyone about how they should take care of their dogs, especially in such a difficult time with the 4th of July coming up, and I've spent 5 minutes talking myself out of responding with this, so I'll post it here instead.

:-)
[Reply]
kcbubb 10:37 PM 06-24-2022
I did panic a little when the site was down. I hate to admit how much I like this place.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:02 AM 06-25-2022
Discord was popping yesterday!
[Reply]
lewdog 07:45 AM 06-25-2022
Facebook is for Boomers!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:41 AM 06-25-2022
There couldn't be a worse time to be directed to facebook
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:32 AM 06-25-2022
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Facebook is weird because I don't know who anyone is.
I made a post on there the other day to ask if it was down for everyone else. Not that knowing who I am matters. Maybe we all take a blood oath that if the planets down we change our fb names to our cp names.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:33 AM 06-25-2022
In all serious seriousness I think the op meant just to post on the cp group page to let admins know the sites not working for everyone.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:12 PM 06-25-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I made a post on there the other day to ask if it was down for everyone else. Not that knowing who I am matters. Maybe we all take a blood oath that if the planets down we change our fb names to our cp names.
Maybe it doesn’t but, now I do know. :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:29 PM 06-25-2022
I thought maybe the Roe decision had caused some crazy, gameday like influx into DC had caused it

Whats weird is how many here were seemingly back on by noon or even sooner, I couldn't get on until around 6 or so... it was out all day long
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:35 PM 06-25-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I thought maybe the Roe decision had caused some crazy, gameday like influx into DC had caused it

Whats weird is how many here were seemingly back on by noon or even sooner, I couldn't get on until around 6 or so... it was out all day long
Out all day for me as well. My lunch break sucked.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:39 PM 06-25-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

Think of DNS as a collection of phone books around the world, but they're written in disappearing ink so that each listing has to be replaced every 24 hours or so. The CP server was fine, but the system that refreshes the listing in the phone book stopped working. Slowly, your own computers and ISPs lost the address and couldn't figure what "number" (IP address) to "call" for chiefsplanet.com. Once that issue was fixed, you could suddenly get on again.

I actually never went down, so my ISP must have refreshed it fairly close to when the listing stopped working.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:43 PM 06-25-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
There couldn't be a worse time to be directed to facebook
It really does seem to be in decline. The best thing about Facebook has always been reconnecting with old, lost friends that I never would have otherwise found. But I've noticed that most people I interact with post less and less these days. Obviously the way it's run you have to be careful about what you say, and that's only gotten worse. Initially I found several groups that I joined, mostly Navy related, but all have been ruined to some degree by politics/wokeness. A few I've just left, and a couple disbanded. Hell, I found a Dilbert page a couple of months ago that was all but destroyed by politard bickering. That shit just seems to permeate everything these days.

Somebody posted in one of the Navy groups about the old days when women weren't yet allowed to serve on most fleet vessels. Unbeknownst to us, all of the admins were women, and they promptly went berserk over it. Just talking about those days without even saying anything really negative or derogatory prompted mass post deletions and bannings, which of course pissed most everybody off, including me. Admittedly, shit got kind of nasty after that. My last post before leaving the group was reminiscing about the best part of being out to sea in my time, freedom from female bullshit. I'm sure they loved that.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up