ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The most expensive/valuable thing you own?
mr. tegu 05:53 PM 06-05-2022
That is not a house or a car or a house necessity like air conditioners, refrigerators, or other appliances, etc. It would be boring if everyone just had to say their furnace or something. Furniture, electronics, TVs and things like that count though.

It’s clear what expensive means. But by valuable, meaning something’s monetary value, not just personal value.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 06:44 PM 06-17-2022
My house. Paid that fucker off this week. W00t!

After that, my big dumb muscle car (392 Scat Pack Challenger; obnoxious, loud, mean, fast... it's like driving The Hulk)
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:18 PM 06-17-2022
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
That's nice. Wanna trade?

I can throw in a 2022 Sage Football Low Series pack to sweeten the deal.
Attached: IMG_20220615_223144293.jpg (212.0 KB) 
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:33 PM 06-17-2022
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
My house. Paid that ****er off this week. W00t!

After that, my big dumb muscle car (392 Scat Pack Challenger; obnoxious, loud, mean, fast... it's like driving The Hulk)
I will give you a disapproving look for ignoring the rules in the opening post, but I will congratulate on you paying off your house. That's a great feeling, isn't it?
[Reply]
threebag 11:08 PM 06-17-2022
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
That's nice. Wanna trade?

I can throw in a 2022 Sage Football Low Series pack to sweeten the deal.
You can’t be serious letting that Dave Krieg go
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 10:12 AM 06-18-2022
Originally Posted by threebag02:
You can’t be serious letting that Dave Krieg go
It's hard to let go. Almost as hard as the vintage screw down. Which might be the single most expensive thing there. Did I mention it was vintage?
[Reply]
threebag 10:50 AM 06-18-2022
My Dads widow (is a cunt), is related to Dave Krieg… they are cousins.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 12:10 PM 06-18-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I will give you a disapproving look for ignoring the rules in the opening post, but I will congratulate on you paying off your house. That's a great feeling, isn't it?
lol my bad; guilty of not reading the rules.

It IS a great feeling! :-)

Within the rules, I would say my pew-pew collection = most expensive/valuable thing(s) I own. Especially if you include accessories and their now extremely overpriced "food" :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 03:09 PM 06-18-2022
It used to be my crypto keys but now. Not so much.

Probably my golf simulator though
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:31 PM 06-18-2022
Gotta gloat on a recent acquisition, some lady on one of the locals apps offered a 'free if you pick it up' and it turned out to be this.

https://www.topfitness.com/products/...RoCJJoQAvD_BwE

Maybe close to the single most valuable thing actually in the house at the moment, certainly the most disparity of worth to cost.
[Reply]
alicestevens 06-25-2022, 11:57 AM
This message has been deleted by Bearcat.
EPodolak 10:34 PM 06-25-2022
I'm finding out it might be the pecan tree in my front yard. Pretty penny to have that thing pruned this week.
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 08:27 AM 06-26-2022
Originally Posted by EPodolak:
I'm finding out it might be the pecan tree in my front yard. Pretty penny to have that thing pruned this week.
New plan. Stop pruning it. Sell the pecans. Profit.
[Reply]
cabletech94 08:57 AM 06-26-2022
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
A few years ago I bought my wife a real fur coat. It is designed like an Alaska Native fur kuspuk wit several types of fur. That was a healthy five figures. nothing beats it on cold, windy days.

My vehicles would probably count. I’ve got a 2019 Tacoma that was not cheap. Snowmachine wasn’t cheap. Snowmachine was a bit more than the fur coat. Hot tub was about the same price as the snow machine. Got it installed and all the electronics going in the last couple of weeks. Right now it’s pretty hot* so we are lowering the temp to about 80 in the hot tub and using it to cool down. But I am looking forward to the winter when I can go sit in it during a snow storm.

Those would probably be my most expensive items aside from house, etc.

* for those who want to know, that would be high 70s. We hit 80 today. I can count on one hand the years we hit 80 here. And I know it’s not nearly as hot as KS or TX or AZ, but: 1) we aren’t used to it at all. An average summer day is low 60s; 2) we have no air conditioning; 3) even if the temp isn’t high, the sun shines on our house until midnight so we have an extra 4ish hours of direct sunlight that just heats our house. So it’s nice that the hot tub can be adjusted to be a ‘cool tub’.
Originally Posted by lewdog:
All the plants in my yard I guess. They all mean a lot to me in the place I chose to put down roots, double meaning. All together I’ve spent quite a bit of money on plants and trees.

I’ll agree to this!! I primarily only buy perinnials now. My ultimate goal is to have color year round in my yard (which is a challenge in the harsh Kansas winters). Wife specifically told me no more plants 2 weeks ago, then I came across some really cool stuff at the farmers market. Whoops!!!
[Reply]
R8RFAN 09:40 AM 06-26-2022
My Kioti Tractor , 16ft Dovetail trailer and Dump Trailer

I am a simple man
[Reply]
Rausch 02:58 PM 06-26-2022
Most expensive thing I own?

My college ID...
[Reply]
wutamess 04:10 PM 06-26-2022
Bought my wife a real Louis Viton purse on our 20th anniversary. They're all sales final so I couldn't return it and this fugger doesn't even like/use it. Maybe the 1st week only before she shelved it for her normal "old lady/ child suitcase" purse.

Seriously thinking about how to get away with...

Damn good question.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up