ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The most expensive/valuable thing you own?
mr. tegu 05:53 PM 06-05-2022
That is not a house or a car or a house necessity like air conditioners, refrigerators, or other appliances, etc. It would be boring if everyone just had to say their furnace or something. Furniture, electronics, TVs and things like that count though.

It’s clear what expensive means. But by valuable, meaning something’s monetary value, not just personal value.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:18 AM 06-06-2022
Originally Posted by Stewie:
If it weren't for insurance, dental work would win hands down. Keeping my own ain't cheap.

Coin collection for me.
Shoot, my dental insurance is pretty good overall but they only covered $1000 of my braces. I paid $4500 for the remainder.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 11:21 AM 06-06-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
would you hide it up your ass?

you'll be damned if anyone's gonna put their greasy hands on your birthright?
I don't wear it because I don't like walking around with something that expensive on my wrist and it means a lot to me as I'm the only grandchild out of 56 grandchildren that was mentioned by name in my grandfather's will. We had a special relationship.

That watch is worth more than your car.

https://youtu.be/czOpDN8Knr4
[Reply]
scho63 11:23 AM 06-06-2022
The most valuable thing I own....

MY BALLS!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:47 AM 06-06-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
The most valuable thing I own....

MY BALLS!
One of my favorite Pacino lines. “All I’ve got is my balls and my word, and I ain’t breakin em for anybody!”
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:23 PM 06-06-2022
Old classic car would have to fall under non essential I assume.

Yea its by far hands down the most valuable thing I own.

After that its probably music equipment. Specifically my 1989 Ampeg SVTII Pro serial number 01.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 05:34 PM 06-06-2022
Does a group of items count? If so, my home gym equipment is definitely the most expensive thing I own. Over $10k easy.
[Reply]
Why Not? 05:44 PM 06-06-2022
Not sure. I'm weird. I like to spend money on things like experiences and comfort (I pretty much refuse to fly coach anymore), but I don't really give a shit about "stuff". I value things my kids make for me over anything (like most parents here, I'm guessing). My wife has some fancy stuff and her engagement ring was like half a year's salary way back in the day, but for me, I really don't know? I bought a pair of second series Lebronald Palmer shoes just because the silliness of the name. Those were like $250. I paid $100 for a Devin Booker jersey recently. Maybe those things?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:30 PM 06-06-2022
My house
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:51 PM 06-06-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
My house
We have rules in this thread, mister.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:59 PM 06-06-2022
Apartment buildings count? If not, then probably my Mercedes Winnebago Sprinter RV...
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:00 PM 06-06-2022
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Apartment buildings count? If not, then probably my Mercedes Winnebago Sprinter RV...
I want something like that. What's the bathroom/shower situation in the Sprinter?
[Reply]
stevieray 08:01 PM 06-06-2022
Chiefs related:

Original Redcoat
SBIV Kansas City Times (full paper)
Vintage Wolfpack and World Champs license plates
Otis Taylor autograph
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:02 PM 06-06-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I want something like that. What's the bathroom/shower situation in the Sprinter?
Ours is the one with the slide out for the bed, so it has a separate shower from the sink and the toilet, where some our a shower toilet sink all together.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:04 PM 06-06-2022
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Ours is the one with the slide out for the bed, so it has a separate shower from the sink and the toilet, where some our a shower toilet sink all together.
That'll work. I have to figure out how to convert my wife from absolutely hating the idea to tolerating it.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:06 PM 06-06-2022
The ‘67 Camaro is essentially a toy car so that’s probably an exception to the ‘No cars’ list.

If not, the thing I’ve plowed the most money into is my saltwater aquarium. I dare not speculate how much has been spent there but I’ve had 3 tank crashes over the years that have all wiped out over $1,000 in livestock each. I’m certain I’m over $10k on balance.

If none of that counts, probably something lame like the wave runner. Though the Cardinals jersey signed by a slew of HoFers is probable worth somewhere in that ballpark.

Though I did just have a side of beef delivered and with what meat costs these days, that might be worth more than my house.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up