Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes is having another kid
Titty Meat 04:19 PM 05-29-2022
Just saw on his IG. Congrats the the GOAT
[Reply]
TripleThreat 04:57 PM 05-30-2022
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Why are you so desperate to defend this asinine connection between Mahomes' kids and his quality of play? I'm almost convinced you're trolling.
To be honest, I get where he’s coming from and no one can say it is or isn’t accurate….

I think the majority of posters here think he could do better in the wife category and she seems a bit nuts but again the normal posters here chalk it up to he’s happy, it’s love who cares?

But let crazyness and kids with the crazy girl start adding up and it does take a toll. Hopefully she is being the mother she needs to be while he works on his career
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:05 PM 05-30-2022
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
To be honest, I get where he’s coming from and no one can say it is or isn’t accurate….

I think the majority of posters here think he could do better in the wife category and she seems a bit nuts but again the normal posters here chalk it up to he’s happy, it’s love who cares?

But let crazyness and kids with the crazy girl start adding up and it does take a toll. Hopefully she is being the mother she needs to be while he works on his career
He has been with this "crazy" woman for half his life. I don't get people who think she is bad for him. Do you ever hear stories of her interfering with his work? Of her being dramatic about how hard he works? Actually, she seems to have had a real positive impact on his fitness.

She seems to be very close with his teammates. And seems to have actual interest in her husband which I'm not sure you can say for a lot of qbs wives. The only drama she causes is with social media who doesn't like her and Patrick has proven he doesn't give a shit about it. Have yet to see any story where she has treated him badly. It's quite possible he loves her and likes having someone in his corner. a weird thought,I know
[Reply]
BWillie 05:14 PM 05-30-2022
Congrats on the sex Mahomes
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:18 PM 05-30-2022
You have to be one miserable son of a bitch to act like a troll in a Mahomes baby thread.

WTF is wrong with you psychos?
[Reply]
cosmo20002 05:20 PM 05-30-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
He has been with this "crazy" woman for half his life. I don't get people who think she is bad for him. Do you ever hear stories of her interfering with his work? Of her being dramatic about how hard he works? Actually, she seems to have had a real positive impact on his fitness.

She seems to be very close with his teammates. And seems to have actual interest in her husband which I'm not sure you can say for a lot of qbs wives. The only drama she causes is with social media who doesn't like her and Patrick has proven he doesn't give a shit about it. Have yet to see any story where she has treated him badly. It's quite possible he loves her and likes having someone in his corner. a weird thought,I know
That's a really weird take.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 05:24 PM 05-30-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
You have to be one miserable son of a bitch to act like a troll in a Mahomes baby thread.

WTF is wrong with you psychos?
:-) That's sacred!1! JFC...get a grip, spazzo
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:28 PM 05-30-2022
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
:-) That's sacred!1! JFC...get a grip, spazzo
Get a grip says the pos spamming the Mahomes baby thread.

You really are a disgusting excuse for a human being. :-)
[Reply]
Balto 05:32 PM 05-30-2022
QBR
2018 - 80.3
2019 - 77.7
2020 - 78.1
[Precious Sterling arrived]
2021 - 62.2

Just pointing out facts.
Save your fury for the posters that think PM actually purposefully threw the AFC Championship Game.

Let me try….

2018 - 80.3
2019 - 77.7
2020 - 78.1
[Sammy Watkins Left]
2021 - 62.2

Just pointing out facts
[Reply]
Balto 05:35 PM 05-30-2022
Had a kid.
Had his worst season.
Fact.

Let me try…

Lost Sammy Watkins
Had his worst season
Fact
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:36 PM 05-30-2022
^ Mahomes had foot surgery as well. He even mentioned recently that he was far ahead in his training over last year.

But yeah, morons want to blame a precious little baby. Fucking stupid trolls.
[Reply]
-King- 05:40 PM 05-30-2022
Get a grip says the pos spamming the Mahomes baby thread.

You really are a disgusting excuse for a human being. :-)
Yeah....see, this is why someone would troll this thread. Because people really act like Mahomes is going to read the thread or that saying/not saying congrats in a thread really means anything.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:02 PM 05-30-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah....see, this is why someone would troll this thread. Because people really act like Mahomes is going to read the thread or that saying/not saying congrats in a thread really means anything.
It has nothing to do with "acting" like anything. A normal person says something positive for others during a major life change.

It is part of being a decent human being.
[Reply]
-King- 06:13 PM 05-30-2022
It has nothing to do with "acting" like anything. A normal person says something positive for others during a major life change.

It is part of being a decent human being.
Sure. That would be true if this thread was going to reach Mahomes. But youre really patting yourself on the back for being posting congrats on a thread he'll never see much less care about lol

And plus, it pretty obvious trolling. If you get in your feelings over this...
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:22 PM 05-30-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Sure. That would be true if this thread was going to reach Mahomes. But youre really patting yourself on the back for being posting congrats on a thread he'll never see much less care about lol

And plus, it pretty obvious trolling. If you get in your feelings over this...
Keep white knighting trolls blaming a kid for the on-field performance of an NFL QB - if you think that is the hill you should be dying on. :-)
[Reply]
-King- 06:36 PM 05-30-2022
Keep white knighting trolls blaming a kid for the on-field performance of an NFL QB - if you think that is the hill you should be dying on. :-)
I just ignore them cause the trolling is so obvious. You on the other hand scoops some sand into your vagina. :-)
[Reply]
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up