« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
-King- 07:25 PM 06-26-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Not sure what people expect that number to be, given his role.

The best deep ball throwers in the NFL connect on about 40%. Yet we expect a WR who is almost exclusively a deep threat to have catch rate well above 50%?
Yeah but that shows you how limited he is. If GB could mix it up a bit so they weren't wasting a down 51% of the time they threw it to him, don't you think they would have?

I'd rather have Skyy who can seemingly catch at every level at high percentage than 1 that can only catch at 1 level at a low percentage. For that reason I think Skyy will quickly move up the depth chart this season.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:08 AM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Not sure what people expect that number to be, given his role.

The best deep ball throwers in the NFL connect on about 40%. Yet we expect a WR who is almost exclusively a deep threat to have catch rate well above 50%?
I would really like to see someone chart catch rates league-wide on deep passes over the last 5 years.

I'd expect 50% to be a high number, or else teams would be throwing it deep all the time.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:13 AM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah but that shows you how limited he is. If GB could mix it up a bit so they weren't wasting a down 51% of the time they threw it to him, don't you think they would have?

:-)
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:36 AM 06-28-2022
According to the release, Chiefs quarterbacks and rookies are scheduled to report to the campus of Missouri Western State University in St. Joseph in just Skyy Moore(24) days!
[Reply]
Dante84 11:00 PM 06-28-2022

Via @bobbystroupe Instagram:@PatrickMahomes ➡️ @skyymoore24 #ChiefsKingdom #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/uYgpPxpSoV

— CHIEFSHOUND (@chiefshoundpod) June 28, 2022

[Reply]
Simply Red 12:57 AM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Did you like Bobby Sippio, Dante?
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:29 AM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Great ball, nice cut. I hope this becomes regular between these two.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:01 AM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:

I'd rather have Skyy who can seemingly catch at every level at high percentage than 1 that can only catch at 1 level at a low percentage. For that reason I think Skyy will quickly move up the depth chart this season.
Man, you just don't grasp anything beyond surface level observation.

Just because Green Bay used him as a deep threat pretty exclusively doesn't mean he's necessarily 'limited'. 49% catch rate on deep balls is not bad, really either.

If Green Bay wanted to design their offense to push the ball to Adams, and used MVS to help do so, that only means that they wanted to push the ball to Adams.

Doesn't say much about MVS other than they preferred the ball in Adams' hands.

That's not how Andy Reid's offenses are designed, although it's not all that different in how it played out with Hill.

It's not a great stretch to think that perhaps Andy Reid can get a bit more out of a WR than Matt Lafleur.

By all accounts, MVS is working hard and showing the ability to run a much more complete route tree than he did in GB.

No need to put the kid in a box until we actually see him play, in this offense, with Mahomes.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:18 AM 06-29-2022
Exactly. Could MVS amount to not much? Certainly. Are OTAs not a great measuring stick? Certainly.

But it is something, if it continues to be the narrative in camp with the pads on we'll look back at this time as the beginning of when that started. Acting like it isn't even worth mentioning is ridiculous.

also Mahomes, Hill, Peters, many more this is how it started...word leaking out of camp that they're killing it and then the familiar people mention Bobby Sippio as if that guy failing means we should never again pay attention to buzz.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:21 AM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Exactly. Could MVS amount to not much? Certainly. Are OTAs not a great measuring stick? Certainly.

But it is something, if it continues to be the narrative in camp with the pads on we'll look back at this time as the beginning of when that started. Acting like it isn't even worth mentioning is ridiculous.

I mean, OTA reports are also saying Justin Watson has great chemistry with Pat right now.

Wanna bet that chode is even on the 53 at all in September?
[Reply]
-King- 09:14 AM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Man, you just don't grasp anything beyond surface level observation.

Just because Green Bay used him as a deep threat pretty exclusively doesn't mean he's necessarily 'limited'. 49% catch rate on deep balls is not bad, really either.

If Green Bay wanted to design their offense to push the ball to Adams, and used MVS to help do so, that only means that they wanted to push the ball to Adams.

Doesn't say much about MVS other than they preferred the ball in Adams' hands.

That's not how Andy Reid's offenses are designed, although it's not all that different in how it played out with Hill.

It's not a great stretch to think that perhaps Andy Reid can get a bit more out of a WR than Matt Lafleur.

By all accounts, MVS is working hard and showing the ability to run a much more complete route tree than he did in GB.

No need to put the kid in a box until we actually see him play, in this offense, with Mahomes.
He's been a deep threat with limited route running expertise and shaky hands since college. This isn't something new that GB did. Players rarely just change their whole playing profile 5 years into their career and a decade after college.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:18 AM 06-29-2022
Hot take: MVS will have a better season than JuJu.
[Reply]
-King- 09:26 AM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I thought you thought he was a DeMarcus Robinson replacement?

I think it will be

Juju: 1000 yards
Hardman: 800 yards
Skyy:700 yards
MVS: 500 yards
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:28 AM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

I mean, any of these guys could. Hardman could have a better season than all of them.

Think back to the Vermeil offenses. High scoring team, but the receiving was led by the TE. I don’t think they had a 1000 yard WR until Kennison did it in like year 4 or something.

Is Juju more Kennison or is he more Johnnie Morton?
[Reply]
BWillie 09:33 AM 06-29-2022
Future Chiefs hall of famer, Skyy Moore.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 278
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Up