Page 9 of 54
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi
Hammock Parties 11:24 AM 02-10-2022
May 25. Let's goooo!

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:03 PM 05-04-2022
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Well sure but, so did everyone. Yet, as already pointed out, McGregor made the most of it and turned performances that were amongst the few bright spots of the trilogy.
He also got to go around playing detective and chasing Jango Fett while Anakin was being a creepy little bastard horning after Padme and bitching about sand.
[Reply]
Fish 04:17 PM 05-04-2022
I thought Hayden was an emotional bitch in the prequels. Hated the way he played it. Almost ruined my childhood admiration for the Vader character. Whining about not getting to be automatic jedi member. Whining to Padme about stupid stuff. It was just too much.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:28 PM 05-04-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
I thought Hayden was an emotional bitch in the prequels. Hated the way he played it. Almost ruined my childhood admiration for the Vader character. Whining about not getting to be automatic jedi member. Whining to Padme about stupid stuff. It was just too much.
Are you blaming Hayden or Lucas for that? Because you could argue he actually was doing what Lucas intended him to do rather well.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 04:34 PM 05-04-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
He also got to go around playing detective and chasing Jango Fett while Anakin was being a creepy little bastard horning after Padme and bitching about sand.
If the best Anakin could manage around a hot Natalie Portman was being an insufferable, whiney brat, then he didn’t deserve bigger responsibilities.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:39 PM 05-04-2022
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
If the best Anakin could manage around a hot Natalie Portman was being an insufferable, whiney brat, then he didn’t deserve bigger responsibilities.
Now that you absolutely can blame him for. How he managed to pull off negative on screen chemistry with Natalie fucking Portman is mind bottling.
[Reply]
Fish 05:21 PM 05-04-2022
Are you blaming Hayden or Lucas for that? Because you could argue he actually was doing what Lucas intended him to do rather well.
Probably a bit of both. Either way, it sucked. I've never seen Hayden in anything else worth a shit.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:24 AM 05-05-2022
Attack of the Clones is on TV right now and I’m really not sure anyone could properly sell these lines Christensen is being asked to deliver when he’s on Naboo.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:12 AM 05-05-2022
Now that you absolutely can blame him for. How he managed to pull off negative on screen chemistry with Natalie fucking Portman is mind bottling.
Perhaps he's a boob man.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:48 PM 05-05-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Perhaps he's a boob man.
Her boobs were good enough. Not Pamela Anderson, but good enough.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:53 PM 05-05-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Her boobs were good enough. Not Pamela Anderson, but good enough.
She's built like an 8-year-old boy. Same with Daisy Ridley. Beautiful face, but... meh.

Star Wars hasn't had a decent rack since Princess Leia in the metal bikini.

EDIT - the movies, that is. Gina Carano obviously qualifies. :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:09 PM 05-05-2022
Nah. Geonosis Natalie had a bit of goods up top too.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:14 PM 05-05-2022
But back on the topic of shitty actors, whoever plays Yoda is an absolute dumpster fire. Dude literally fucks up every. single. line. of dialogue he has and the directors apparently just don't even want to try correcting it past a certain point and just leave the fuck ups in.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:25 PM 05-05-2022
ripping off 15 year old jokes is beneath even you
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:28 PM 05-05-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
She's built like an 8-year-old boy. Same with Daisy Ridley. Beautiful face, but... meh.

Star Wars hasn't had a decent rack since Princess Leia in the metal bikini.

EDIT - the movies, that is. Gina Carano obviously qualifies. :-)

She was better than Daisy Ridley. I was a horndog high school kid. I stared at those boobies. A lot.

Also, sidenote: I'm a sucker for Felicity Jones.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:16 PM 05-05-2022
Yeah, they're probably tying in Jedi Fallen Order in some form or fashion.

In the interview, he praises director Deborah Chow who “really knows [her stuff]” regarding the various media the Star Wars universe inhabits. McGregor says that “all of the storylines have to … match up” and you “can't have some fact in a video game that doesn't match up to the movie.”
[Reply]
Page 9 of 54
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up