5 Erick Pena, OF
6 Nick Loftin, SS
7 Kyle Isbel, OF
8 Khali Lee, OF
9 Jonathan Bowlan, RHP
10 Carlos Hernedez, RHP
[Reply]
cabletech94 04:01 PM 08-19-2021
I loved you Wade Davis. Still do actually. But it’s time to put you out to pasture. Thanks for some awesome ends of some awesome games.
Good night sweet prince.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 04:18 PM 08-19-2021
OPS

Whit - .704 :-)
Nicky - .701
Ryan O - .688
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 05:19 PM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Smart move, bringing in Davis here Matheny.
It got the game over which was fine with me.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 06:17 PM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by Ron Swanson:
That .225 batting average is fantastic
Batting average is down across MLB. Santana's ranks on this year's Royals:

BB: 1st (more than twice as many as any other player on the team)
OBP: 2nd
OPS: 2nd
HR: 2nd
R: 2nd
RBI: 2nd

Find better things to complain about. Carlos Santana is not even close to the biggest problem with this team.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 06:32 PM 08-19-2021
Question for all the smart baseball people here…Duncan, PB, not BWillie, etc. Is Nicky Lopez “a piece” for a World Series team? I know nothing about advanced analytics, but the eye test to me seems like he’d be a great middle infielder and #9 hitter on a championship team.
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:37 PM 08-19-2021
Why does DM insist on keeping Wade Davis on this roster? Why give Matheny the option to use him in a high leverage situation? Those two need to kill themselves ASAP
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 06:42 PM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
Question for all the smart baseball people here…Duncan, PB, not BWillie, etc. Is Nicky Lopez “a piece” for a World Series team? I know nothing about advanced analytics, but the eye test to me seems like he’d be a great middle infielder and #9 hitter on a championship team.
He has put together a passable season, as in he could be a big league player. I mean he's still below average OPS overall. He does get on base, and he plays good enough Defense. But this is his first taste of success. I'd want to see consistency or improvement before I make that statement.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:50 PM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:

If he’s an plus-plus defender at 2B who gets on base at a .350 slip, you’re basically talking about a 2B version of Escobar who actually is more valuable offensively.

Yeah, I could see him working as a MI on a contender.

The key is if he can hit enough to make pitchers work him carefully. He has done that this year, which lets his plate discipline play up.
[Reply]
huskerdooz 08:01 PM 08-19-2021
Can any of you tell me how Davis has pitched since coming off the IL?

From what I can determine he’s pitched in 4 games in July and 8 games in August and given up earned runs in 2 of them.

2 earned runs on 8/13 vs the Cards and 2 earned runs today (8/19) vs the Astros.

Obviously he hasn’t been perfect, but he sure as heck hasn’t been horrible.
[Reply]
poolboy 08:22 PM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:

Find better things to complain about. Carlos Santana is not even close to the biggest problem with this team.
Neither is N. Lopez
[Reply]
ROYC75 08:53 PM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
But, but, but, they are a BAD TEAM!

Losers !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's not let the naysayers know this one either.

Royals are 3rd this year in come from behind wins in MLB!
[Reply]
Ron Swanson 09:48 PM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:

I never said he was the biggest problem on the team. I said he's been a disappointment, and he has been.
[Reply]
dallaschiefsfan 07:47 AM 08-20-2021
A few random notes:

Jeison Guzman played CF last night in NWA. Not sure if he's been doing that already or if this is new. Will be interesting to see if this was a one-off deal or if they are trying to re-position him. He becomes a bit more interesting if he could develop into a strong defensive CF.

Heasley seems to have adjusted to AA and has turned in a pretty impressive August thus far. He's one of those guys that could make the team in bullpen next year out of ST and see quick success at max effort in shorter clips.

Junis moved from Arizona to Omaha and pitched last night.

Question: Is there a place where the rookie ball teams list their scoreboard and box scores?
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:23 AM 08-20-2021
Originally Posted by dallaschiefsfan:
A few random notes:

Jeison Guzman played CF last night in NWA. Not sure if he's been doing that already or if this is new. Will be interesting to see if this was a one-off deal or if they are trying to re-position him. He becomes a bit more interesting if he could develop into a strong defensive CF.

Heasley seems to have adjusted to AA and has turned in a pretty impressive August thus far. He's one of those guys that could make the team in bullpen next year out of ST and see quick success at max effort in shorter clips.

Junis moved from Arizona to Omaha and pitched last night.

Question: Is there a place where the rookie ball teams list their scoreboard and box scores?

Guzman has been playing some Of all season. Think that started in the extended ST last year.

Each minor league affiliate has a website. You can get to stats and box scores there.

Dairon Blanco is also worth watching. He’s a CF and just got moved to Omaha. He’s an older guy - 28 - from Cuba.

He plays good D and put up an 800+ OPs at AA with 32 bags.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:41 AM 08-20-2021
Originally Posted by kstater:
Nicky says **** you BWillie

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
He's still a fucking pussy.

Yet a WAR generating pussy.
[Reply]
Page 335 of 440
« First < 235285325331332333334335 336337338339345385435 > Last »
Up