ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3884 of 3903
« First < 2884338437843834387438803881388238833884 38853886388738883894 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
TLO 10:02 AM 06-10-2022
Girlfriend is doing better. I'm feeling a little run down, but never tested popsitive.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 05:54 PM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
Pretty certain I have it. But as of right now, it's very mild. Body aches. Stuffy nose. A bit of fatigue. My girlfriend is quite sick. They offered Paxlovid to her at her appointment this morning.

She's incredibly achy, fever, chills, slight cough.

Body aches are the worst.

Could also be good old influenza a. Mrs. Idaho is fighting it currently. We’ve all had it the past month.

It has been more common than normal around here because (1) fewer people were exposed to flu viruses the past 2 years due to social distancing and masking and people actually fucking staying home when they’re fucking sick (2) because of the smaller amount of data, it was harder to predict strains when prepping the flu vaccine for 2021, and they missed it.

Mild stuff. But still shitty.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:29 PM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by Monticore:
They are finally getting ride of mask mandates in Hospitals starting this weekend hopefully our hospital doesn’t extend it locally.
Can you link that up?
I work at a hospital and they are saying that CMS has extended the mask requirement.
[Reply]
TLO 06:39 PM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Can you link that up?
I work at a hospital and they are saying that CMS has extended the mask requirement.
I believe he's in Canada
[Reply]
Stewie 07:55 PM 06-10-2022
Luckily, never got it.
[Reply]
TLO 08:23 AM 06-11-2022
Girlfriend is doing better. I'm feeling a little run down, but never tested popsitive.
Well scratch that. I have my first ever positive covid test.

I feel like I have a cold. Hopefully it stays that way.
[Reply]
Monticore 08:52 AM 06-11-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Can you link that up?

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.6481291
[Reply]
Eureka 10:02 AM 06-11-2022
Well scratch that. I have my first ever positive covid test.

I feel like I have a cold. Hopefully it stays that way.
Dr Fauci was posting here but I haven't seen him in awhile. He might of had some tips for you.

Guess its Campbells chicken soup, 7up, and Nyquil will have to do. Don't forget to watch a few episodes of the Price is Right for good measure.

Feel better soon.
[Reply]
TLO 10:18 AM 06-12-2022
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Dr Fauci was posting here but I haven't seen him in awhile. He might of had some tips for you.

Guess its Campbells chicken soup, 7up, and Nyquil will have to do. Don't forget to watch a few episodes of the Price is Right for good measure.

Feel better soon.
I started running a fever around 101.8 yesterday. Miserable day of body aches. Still achy today. I haven't heard too many people talk about difficulty sleeping with covid, but son of a bitch... All I want to do is sleep and I can't.

The only other odd symptom I'm experiencing is what I would call a "brain zap". Like I move my head, and I feel like there's an electric shock in my head and neck. It's bizarre.

The aches have subsided to a degree today. Temp running around 99.7.

Should be rounding the corner on this thing soon.
[Reply]
gh4chiefs 11:37 AM 06-12-2022
I haven't heard too many people talk about difficulty sleeping with covid, but son of a bitch... All I want to do is sleep and I can't.
Yeah I had some serious insomnia for the first few days. Still not sleeping real well, then then I don't most of the time anyway.
[Reply]
TLO 09:01 AM 06-16-2022
So my experience was body aches, fever, and fatigue as the main event. Lasted about 24 hours. Now I just have what feels like a lingering cold which I can't really distinguish if it's from allergies or continued covid symptoms.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:25 AM 06-16-2022
So my experience was body aches, fever, and fatigue as the main event. Lasted about 24 hours. Now I just have what feels like a lingering cold which I can't really distinguish if it's from allergies or continued covid symptoms.
That was basically my experience. Took 2-3 weeks to feel truly "normal" though.
[Reply]
Eureka 11:24 AM 06-16-2022
I started running a fever around 101.8 yesterday. Miserable day of body aches. Still achy today. I haven't heard too many people talk about difficulty sleeping with covid, but son of a bitch... All I want to do is sleep and I can't.

The only other odd symptom I'm experiencing is what I would call a "brain zap". Like I move my head, and I feel like there's an electric shock in my head and neck. It's bizarre.

The aches have subsided to a degree today. Temp running around 99.7.

Should be rounding the corner on this thing soon.
Covid is just so weird on how symptoms develop. I tested positive a few days after being in LV and really only felt a bit tired for a day or two. I also think that being tired was a mental aspect of just isolating in bed all day so I just seemed tired.

Seems like if you have a slight load of the virus then maybe symptoms are low but if your around someone who has the virus for a long amount of time then keep getting more of the virus then you might have more symptoms.

Glad you are rounding the corner on this Virus.
[Reply]
TLO 06:22 PM 06-26-2022
Anyone keeping up on "hybrid immunity?"

Read an article today that the Omicron 9000 version can evade both vaccine and natural immunity.

Seems unlikely.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:16 AM 06-27-2022
Anyone keeping up on "hybrid immunity?"

Read an article today that the Omicron 9000 version can evade both vaccine and natural immunity.

Seems unlikely.
There is not a 9000 version that I can find so link that up.
[Reply]
Page 3884 of 3903
« First < 2884338437843834387438803881388238833884 38853886388738883894 > Last »
Up