ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 63
1 23451151 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What are some of your favorite product purchases?
DaFace 07:47 PM 05-23-2019
A thread to talk about some of the things we've bought and are really happy with. The end. Or the beginning.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:50 PM 05-23-2019
I'll start with one of the more obvious ones that is probably shard with a number of people here.

https://www.weber.com/US/en/grills/g.../61011001.html

I just hit the 10-year anniversary of purchasing my Weber Genesis E-310 gas grill. It's definitely not a cheap purchase, but man...this thing is a tank. I've had it for a decade, probably averaging use once every week or two, and it's held up like a champ. I've replaced the electric igniter button, but other than that, it's all original. Prior to this, I probably only had cheap grills last a few years each, and the cheap aluminum they're made out of made for lots of hot and cold spots that made cooking a good steak a giant pain in the ass.

In short, if you're in the market for a grill, and you can swing the money, do it. You won't regret it.
[Reply]
In58men 07:51 PM 05-23-2019
Byron’s Butt Rub

Blackstone Griddle

Weber Smokey Mountain

Beats By Dre

iPhone X

Maverick Thermometer
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 07:53 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Byron’s Butt Rub

Blackstone Griddle

Weber Smokey Mountain

Beats By Dre

iPhone X

Maverick Thermometer
Blackstones are amazing.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:56 PM 05-23-2019
On the other end of the price spectrum, here's one I wouldn't have even known existed until I ran across it a few years ago.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FFJ69S8/

I wear glasses, so in order for me to be able to read a clock at night, it has to be like 2 feet from my face. That's an option, but my wife and I got this gizmo a while back, and it's perfect. It projects a clock on your ceiling with numbers that are probably a foot tall. It's not that bright, so it isn't even visible during the day (though you can see the light if you walk right in front of the clock), and it's not distracting at all at night. But I can open my eyes and see the clock at a glance in the middle of the night.

Obviously it won't be a good fit for everyone, but if you wear glasses and find yourself squinting to read an alarm clock, check this thing out.
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:56 PM 05-23-2019
Just bought my Son a Suface Book 2. He’s headed to College this Fall.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:57 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
Blackstones are amazing.
Intriguing. Do people use them more at home or for tailgating and such?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:58 PM 05-23-2019
Western Conference Champ gear..
[Reply]
DaFace 08:00 PM 05-23-2019
It's not a cheap option, but I also LOVE my Rachio sprinkler controller. Obviously that's only a fit if you have a sprinkler system, but having one that works on WiFi is a game changer. If you're out in the yard testing things out or blowing out your system, you can just turn on or off the zone you're working on using the app.

It also has modes where you can just tell it the features of each zone and tell it to take care of it from there. It'll dynamically adjust the days it waters and the timing based on the weather. Saves you water and is super simple.

https://www.rachio.com/

It's kind of like a Nest thermostat for your lawn. I have one of those too, but I wouldn't call the Nest a no-brainer purchase compared to some of the other stuff I've listed. It's good for sure, but not absolutely fantastic.
[Reply]
notorious 08:01 PM 05-23-2019
Roku
Dell XPS 13
Simpson 4400 psi 4 gpm pressure washer
Beer
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:05 PM 05-23-2019
There is no excuse for as much silicone in your kitchenware as possible.

Such resilience, heat resistance and ease of cleaning.

I've put my spatulas and bakeware through things that would have nuked other materials.

Also, if you have the co-funds for compliant cookware, an induction stovetop is a godsend.
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 08:05 PM 05-23-2019
My Vizio TV. Had it for ten plus years and it is still going strong. Has one pixel that is diminished and that is it.

Also my car. 2007 Acura, I'll probably never buy a different make. Really good quality and never had any problems with it.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 08:07 PM 05-23-2019
These slip on rain boot that cover your shoes. They are amazing.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:07 PM 05-23-2019
Skullcandy headphones

Very good bang for your buck.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:08 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Roku
Dell XPS 13
Simpson 4400 psi 4 gpm pressure washer
Beer
At this point I use my Roku more than regular tv and the computer combined...
[Reply]
Page 1 of 63
1 23451151 > Last »
Up