ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 28
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Media Center>The Boys (Amazon)
BigRichard 07:09 PM 04-17-2019
This looks great and I love Karl Urban in everything he shows up in .

[Red Band Trailer] F*ck superheroes. Why? Because when people score limitless power, they become a**holes. Drunk with power and fame. That’s where The Boys come in. from u/TheBoysTV

[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 04:28 PM 07-25-2020
Originally Posted by 007:
Holy shit
Holy fuck. I laughed so hard I was wheezing!
[Reply]
Otter 11:08 AM 07-26-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:

NSFW
This may be my favorite series of all time.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:12 PM 07-27-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Agreed.

Amazon isn't an Over-The-Air Free TV network, it's $12.99 per month or $119.00 per year.

This is a ploy on their part to make viewers pay for at least 2 months of Amazon Prime to see the show in "Real Time".

And I'd cancel HBO Max if I was paying more than the $7.50 a month rate I'm getting through Spectrum because it's a shit streamer that offers far less relevant content than either Starz or Showtime, both of which cost $7.50 per month combined.
I’m paying $99 a year for Amazon Prime shipping. I’d pay 4X-5X that a year if Prime didn’t exist. The TV Prime ain’t worth $119 a year as a stand alone product.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:42 PM 08-04-2020
Newest - Stormfront, . . . in my pants, . . . amirite?!?!

[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 01:40 PM 08-05-2020
Aya Cash is hawt as fawk
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:28 PM 08-05-2020
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Aya Cash is hawt as fawk
She's always had a bit of a 'lazy' paunch to her that keeps her from being truly hot.

It showed up a season or two into "You're the Worst" - just that typical party girl gut that's not a deal-breaker but keeps her from being a legit smokeshow.

At that point she just looks like a 100 girls you see on your average college campus.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:55 PM 08-05-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
She's always had a bit of a 'lazy' paunch to her that keeps her from being truly hot.

It showed up a season or two into "You're the Worst" - just that typical party girl gut that's not a deal-breaker but keeps her from being a legit smokeshow.

At that point she just looks like a 100 girls you see on your average college campus.
For me, there are [at least] two VERY distinct types of hot.

There's hot that erects your genitals, and there's hot that melts your heart.

The former is purely visual, could even just be a part. Boobs, legs, eyes, feet, etc.

Your Gal Godot, prime Pamela Anderson, etc.

The latter is where you can picture yourself holding her purse while she shops and not even minding.

Jenna Fischer is the prototype. Jenny Slate is another. Aya is that kind of hot. 'put up with their moods and nod 'yes honey' hot.'
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:26 PM 08-05-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

The former is purely visual, could even just be a part. Boobs, legs, eyes, feet, etc.

The latter is where you can picture yourself holding her purse while she shops and not even minding.

Jenna Fischer is the prototype. Jenny Slate is another. Aya is that kind of hot. 'put up with their moods and nod 'yes honey' hot.'
And then there is the Venn Diagram girl who does both:

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:31 PM 08-05-2020
That's pretty damn good considering college age girls range anywhere from 18-22 years old while Aya Cash is 38.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:49 PM 08-05-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

Yeah, I see the distinction.

For me that's a simple one - 'hot vs. cute'.

I can see putting cash in the 'cute' category, but not 'hot'.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:50 PM 08-05-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
And then there is the Venn Diagram girl who does both:

And she's funny. And I thought I read she's like insanely smart as well.

Hard to find anything to criticize w/ Milana Vayntrub.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:53 PM 08-05-2020
That's pretty damn good considering college age girls range anywhere from 18-22 years old while Aya Cash is 38.
She also makes a living in part on her appearance and has never had kids.

So it's a bit of a wash here. but ultimately if we're gonna say "hot for 38" I'll consider the argument, but the blanket 'hot' statement doesn't allow for a grading curve.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:55 PM 08-05-2020
She also makes a living in part on her appearance and has never had kids.

So it's a bit of a wash here. but ultimately if we're gonna say "hot for 38" I'll consider the argument, but the blanket 'hot' statement doesn't allow for a grading curve.
I'd only say "Hot for 38" when compared to average college girls, most of whom won't look anything like Aya Cash 20 years down the road.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:06 PM 08-05-2020
I'd only say "Hot for 38" when compared to average college girls, most of whom won't look anything like Aya Cash 20 years down the road.
No question.

Living in a college town has really driven home for me how difficult it is for women to be unattractive at 21 years old.

Not the case by 30...
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:08 PM 08-05-2020
No question.

Living in a college town has really driven home for me how difficult it is for women to be unattractive at 21 years old.

Not the case by 30...
And conversely, my view is warped from living in Hollywood for 27+ years.

For every hot chick you see on TV, there are another 10,000 behind her, waiting to be "discovered".

It's absolutely insane.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 28
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up