ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Media Center>What are your favorite sitcoms?
Skip Towne 10:27 AM 11-06-2004
I like Seinfeld, Wings and Coach.
[Reply]
lcarus 11:27 PM 01-16-2022
Seinfeld, The Office, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia are my 3 all time favorites.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:27 AM 01-18-2022
Seinfeld
Curb Your Enthusiasm
The Office
Arrested Development
It's Always Sunny...
Married With Children
WCW Nitro vs WWF Raw (The Monday Night Wars..I still watch old clips of this every now and then...rasslin' was great TV then with Rock, Stone Cold, DX, nWo, Goldberg, Sting etc etc.)

These were my definite go-to shows.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:26 AM 01-18-2022
It's Always Sunny.
Arrested Development.
[Reply]
eDave 12:51 PM 01-18-2022
I've been catching The Waltons lately and had forgotten how much I loved that show back then.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:49 PM 01-19-2022
Cheers is my all time favorite. Hands down.

Married With Children is probably number 2.

I'd say Scrubbs is probably no 3. I love Dr. Cox
[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:16 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Cheers is my all time favorite. Hands down.

Married With Children is probably number 2.

I'd say Scrubbs is probably no 3. I love Dr. Cox
I liked Dr. Bob Kelso
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:50 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
I liked Dr. Bob Kelso
Got two thumbs?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:06 AM 02-14-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I think Frasier surpassed Cheers. David Hyde Pierce may be the funniest sitcom star of all time.

I was fortunate enough to see him live during the pre-Broadway run of Spamalot. Blew everybody else off the stage.
They have Frasier reruns on Hallmark channel with a couple Cheers episodes each night. Really think I’m going to try watching Frasier.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:43 AM 02-14-2022
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
They have Frasier reruns on Hallmark channel with a couple Cheers episodes each night. Really think I’m going to try watching Frasier.
I haven't seen it since the 90s. Like NOTHING from that era seems to have aged well.

But Grammar can roll. He's had some shit performances in his time, but he can legit act when things come together, and like I said, it's been awhile, but there were some really good moments in there.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:43 PM 02-14-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I haven't seen it since the 90s. Like NOTHING from that era seems to have aged well.

But Grammar can roll. He's had some shit performances in his time, but he can legit act when things come together, and like I said, it's been awhile, but there were some really good moments in there.
You said it, hoss

BTW - this ep of half in the bag is more entertaining than half the films of the past year. . .

[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:02 PM 02-14-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I think Frasier surpassed Cheers. David Hyde Pierce may be the funniest sitcom star of all time.

I was fortunate enough to see him live during the pre-Broadway run of Spamalot. Blew everybody else off the stage.
david hyde pierce has so many classic moments in that show. He is incredible.

the Valentines episode 1999---he doesnt say a word for the whole scene-around 7 minutes-and owns it.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:16 PM 02-14-2022
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:

the Valentines episode 1999---he doesnt say a word for the whole scene-around 7 minutes-and owns it.

[Reply]
eDave 07:31 PM 02-14-2022
That's straight theater acting.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:33 PM 02-14-2022
All in the Family
Newhart
Fraser
Andy Griffith(Old-Don Knotts)
Three :-)(Curly only)
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:25 PM 02-14-2022
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:

Pierce and Grammer were both spectacular in that show. Almost too good for network TV. The entire cast played their rolls perfectly.

Once things started rolling around season 3, that show was top freaking notch in every measurable way. It's a shame it had to be overshadowed by Seinfeld and Friends, because realistically it could have been a flagship show if it had the chance.

NBC sure knows how to roll out the sitcoms.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up