ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 20
« First < 61213141516 17181920 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Texans open to trading Deshaun Watson
Dante84 06:52 AM 07-26-2021

From @GMFB: The #Texans are now willing to listen to offers on QB Deshaun Watson, per me and @TomPelissero. But it will take a lot (as it should). pic.twitter.com/aEQPMeFMe8

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) July 26, 2021

For Deshaun Watson, the @Texans price has been some combination of 5 high draft picks and starting caliber players, per two league executives.

— Chris Mortensen (@mortreport) July 26, 2021

[Reply]
stumppy 09:19 PM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
If masturbating puts you out of a job consider me unemployable!!!
:-)

I was told it'd make you go blind. Figured I'd just keep it up til I needed glasses.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:00 AM 12-10-2021
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
The teams just wouldn't want to deal with the never ending parades of pussy hat wearing protesters at every game. It's a PR disaster in this day and age. Owners would rather be mediocre and count their cash without the headache.
You really think teams are afraid of that? As if this is brand new territory? Teams are staying away from him because they don’t want to give away picks for a guy who could be further suspended or thrown into jail. Not to mention the Texans are probably waiting for the air to clear so they can recover some trade value.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:13 AM 12-10-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
So did Robert Kraft. Why is he not facing lawsuits? Oh, that's right. He paid 50 year old ugly Chinese illegals to do it to him. He's with in the law.
I hate to defend Robert kraft and tried to give Watson every benefit of the doubt. But kraft didn’t assault anyone. He got in trouble because the worker was trafficked and it’s unclear about if he could even know that. Unless you’re suggesting we scrutinize every rub and tug and lap dance or hooker it’s hard to pin that on the person. I assumed that’s what watsons was but it doesn’t sound like a standard rub and tug. Whereas kraft knew what he was doing, it sure seems like Watson just assumed he could pull any masseuse off the street and dumbly assumed they’d be cool with doing sex work.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:15 AM 12-10-2021
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro:
How do you make a massage therapist put a finger in your ass?

Seems like the kind of thing that requires consent, be it free or transactional.

And what is "sexual harassment" within a legal context?
Not if someone abuses his position of power to make the vulnerable person believe they have to do it. I don’t think this was sexual harassment. This is straight up assault. You can’t assume every worker is ok with prostitution. This isn’t just bringing a hook up back to the room. This isn’t the many forms of prostitution where there’s at least a hint of prior consent. It sounds like Watson legit took masseuses off the street and just assumed in mid session they’d be cool with doing sex work. The agreed upon transaction in this case was the massage, not the happy ending.
[Reply]
seamonster 07:22 AM 12-10-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Not if someone abuses his position of power to make the vulnerable person believe they have to do it.
What "position of power"? Women were constantly bringing down celebrities and football players with sex scandals and Duke lacrosse tales. This sounds like blackmail.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:43 AM 12-10-2021
Originally Posted by seamonster:
What "position of power"? Women were constantly bringing down celebrities and football players with sex scandals and Duke lacrosse tales. This sounds like blackmail.
It doesn’t sound anything like that. That’s one stripper who had some idea what she was getting into and was already kind of doing sex work and it screams blackmail. I thought the same thing here. But it sounds like many women are sticking around instead of cashing out. Imagine some are in it for blackmail but the worst of the stories legit sound like these women didn’t know what they were getting into. You can’t make nearly the same assumption that every women is ok with sex work just because they do massages especially in some instances where they thought they were giving sports massages.

I’d say once you’ve flown the woman in, gotten her into the room alone… that’s probably not the time to confirm that they’re cool with weird shit. You’d think a high profile athlete would be way more careful.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:51 AM 12-10-2021
He should have hired temp nurses and pooped the bed a little.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:23 PM 01-13-2022
Texans top candidate to replace Culley is Flores. Flores is one of the main reasons Watson wanted to go to Miami in the first place. Would be a fitting end to this debacle if everybody made friends and Watson decided to just stay.
[Reply]
MagicHef 03:32 PM 01-13-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Texans top candidate to replace Culley is Flores. Flores is one of the main reasons Watson wanted to go to Miami in the first place. Would be a fitting end to this debacle if everybody made friends and Watson decided to just stay.
I think it would be significantly easier, in terms of public opinion, for the Texans to keep and play Watson than for any other team to trade for him and play him.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:38 PM 01-13-2022
This thread is a fail by title. They aren't that open to trading him or they would have done it.
[Reply]
Hoover 03:38 PM 01-13-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
I think it would be significantly easier, in terms of public opinion, for the Texans to keep and play Watson than for any other team to trade for him and play him.
I think that's exactly what's going to happen.

They basically used this year to reset the team.

I mean that team doesn't have shit besides Watson, a LT, and WR, but in the modern NFL, that's probably enough.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:39 PM 01-13-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
This thread is a fail by title. They aren't that open to trading him or they would have done it.
Uhh. Wut? They had a trade agreed upon contingent on Watson settling his lawsuits.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:47 PM 01-13-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I don’t buy that. I think he liked the idea to get him out of Houston and I doubt he had any issue playing for culley. He was pissed about casserio because he feared he would be a continuation of BoB and he’s shown nothing different. And I imagine he despises Easterby and this move would show he’s still very much involved despite McNairs denials. Andre Johnson has already warned him about Easterby.

I sure hope that’s not the case. Easterby and casserio shouldn’t be rewarded for this bs. The only thing that concerns me is if Watson feels trapped or ends up feeling like he owes them if they bail him out of trouble. If not, I can’t imagine he would want to play for this trash culture unless he absolutely has to.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 04:15 PM 01-13-2022
I suppose Watson could decide to stay, but the owner and Easterby really pissed him off. If the team tries to smooth things over by hiring a coach, I imagine that Watson would demand the firing of Easterby as a starting point for that negotiation and McNair seems like the kind of guy that would refuse any such action.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:20 PM 01-13-2022
I hope someone got that boy a fleshlight for Xmas.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 20
« First < 61213141516 17181920 >
Up