ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 195 of 200
« First < 95145185191192193194195 196197198199 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:34 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by Miles:
Yeah think it’s being glossed over by the enormous haul they got form George. Pretty incredible to demand a trade 1 year into a contract after all the stuff about wanting to stay and play with Russ still pretty fresh. Particularly with George being hurt being a definite issue with their playoff hopes last year.
Imagine if LeBron did that.

Also imagine if LeBron did what Kawhi did (keeping one team involved to prevent them from signing good FAs and another team involved to leverage a trade for PG to your preferred destination, which in combination is arguably worse than the Decision ever was).

I expect it would be getting talked about a bit.
[Reply]
raidersnumber1 06:37 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
LeBron is a legend in his own right but will never touch MJ status... ever

Lebron could play in any era and be a beast. MJ would be a nobody in Lebron's era.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:42 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by raidersnumber1:
Lebron could play in any era and be a beast. MJ would be a nobody in Lebron's era.
Wow, is Barry posting here now?
[Reply]
tredadda 07:19 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by raidersnumber1:
Out of 2912 posts in this thread you have just made the worst one. Congratulations on purposefully trolling and providing nothing of substance.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:28 PM 07-06-2019
Lakers have quietly put together a very solid group around AD and James. I get this board hates them.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:30 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Lakers have quietly put together a very solid group around AD and James. I get this board hates them.
They're going to be good

Really good
[Reply]
tredadda 07:49 PM 07-06-2019
They will be better for sure, just not NBA Championship good.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:55 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by tredadda:
They absolutely can win it this year atleast.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:00 PM 07-06-2019
Just wait until Iggy makes his way there (as well as the obvious Korver and JR).
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:05 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by tredadda:
When you have the best player on the planet and another top 5 player, you can win the championship.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:42 PM 07-06-2019
They absolutely can win it this year atleast.
I agree with this. Partly because I don’t really see a Durant-era healthy Warriors type of team anywhere. When there isn’t that type of buzz saw around and you have a couple of top 5-10 players in the league, you definitely have a shot.
[Reply]
tk13 08:42 PM 07-06-2019
Lakers should be in the mix as long as AD stays healthy. That's probably the biggest concern.

The actual biggest problem is that their front office seems dysfunctional, and if they struggle out of the gate there's going to be a huge Vogel/Kidd drama. They could be a contender or they could be a real candidate to get derailed by off court drama.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:03 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
I think OKC may find a limited market for trading Russell Westbrook... especially if they are looking for a significant return.

What current top-tier contender is going to trade for Westbrook and disrupt their entire offense with his style of play?

Unless Westbrook is willing to adjust his style of play (doubtful), there is probably only a limited current trade market for him... maybe a fringe playoff team such as Miami or a team like the Knicks who are desperate for any type of big name player.
The problem with trading Westbrook is you are just going to get stuck with young guys who won't be worth a shit.

Say you trade to Miami - you get Justice Winslow and Bam Adebayo. Big ****ing deal. No cornerstone guys.

Say you trade to Minnesota - you get Wiggins or Josh Okogie. Again big deal and it probably cripples your franchise having to rely on these guys.

If you trade him to the Knicks..you also get shit.

I guess you just get expiring contracts & try to get a picks.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:16 PM 07-06-2019
No idea why they are hitching themselves to Jason Kidd at all, but I'm sure LeBron has a relationship with him of some kind.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:16 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by tk13:
Lakers should be in the mix as long as AD stays healthy. That's probably the biggest concern.

The actual biggest problem is that their front office seems dysfunctional, and if they struggle out of the gate there's going to be a huge Vogel/Kidd drama. They could be a contender or they could be a real candidate to get derailed by off court drama.
There might not be a bigger snake in the NBA than Jason Kidd. Dude has been a coach killer as a player, backstabber as a coach, and wife beater in his personal life.

Dude is just a shit human being. There is a 1000% chance he brings out the long knives for Vogel at the first sign of trouble.
[Reply]
Page 195 of 200
« First < 95145185191192193194195 196197198199 > Last »
Up