ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 34
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Hall of Classics>So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...
Baby Lee 08:48 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...
So were you dining at a Popeye's Organization at the time?
BigRedChief 08:55 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
So were you dining at a Popeye's Organization at the time?
Nice cross thread humor.:-)
kstater 08:54 AM 10-25-2015
:-)
KCUnited 08:56 AM 10-25-2015
I'm for locking the meltdown thread from replies and linking everyone to it, just for the lulz of the whole thing.
ThaVirus 08:58 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I'm for locking the meltdown thread from replies and linking everyone to it, just for the lulz of the whole thing.

Someone make this happen
BigRedChief 09:00 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Someone make this happen
$50.00 admission fee.:-)
TLO 08:56 AM 10-25-2015
So Hootie's already banned?

Damn. :-)
Sassy Squatch 08:57 AM 10-25-2015
Hootie got banned?
Donger 09:03 AM 10-25-2015
I guess you guys forgot the leash?

Bwana 09:20 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Donger:
I guess you guys forgot the leash?

I guess so, or a good shock collar.

I don't know much about this whole Fanduel thing you guys got into, but when I saw a few of the posts about it and picked up who was involved (Hootie, self proclaimed betting guru) I knew it wouldn't end well.

So from what I can gather 50 people went in on this thing at $100 a pop? I tried to follow one of BigRedChief's quotes in there to look around and see what happened and I can't even get in there. :-)

What the fuck guys, do you have some kind of double secret opium den going on over there or what? I guess I could go into my administrative privileges and make myself a mod to go take a look, but I'm not that curious. It looks like enough details are coming out in this thread and the mod lounge to pick most of it up.
Baby Lee 09:24 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Bwana:
What the fuck guys, do you have some kind of double secret opium den going on over there or what? I guess I could go into my administrative privileges and make myself a mod to go take a look, but I'm not that curious. It looks like enough details are coming out in this thread and the mod lounge to pick most of it up.
This is one of the things I hate most about this place.

It's supposedly 'like a neighborhood bar,' only 6 months from now I'll be in a conversation and it turns into a hysterical 'how can you take his side on ANYTHING'

Like I was supposed to know 'he' [whomever the he is at that particular time] had been off buttfucking 'her' [whomever the offended party is] best friend in the bathroom a while back.

I'm lucky to keep track of who changes their name tag whenever they're off to do a rail of coke.
mdstu 09:30 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Bwana:
I guess so, or a good shock collar.

I don't know much about this whole Fanduel thing you guys got into, but when I saw a few of the posts about it and picked up who was involved (Hootie, self proclaimed betting guru) I knew it wouldn't end well.

So from what I can gather 50 people went in on this thing at $100 a pop? I tried to follow one of BigRedChief's quotes in there to look around and see what happened and I can't even get in there. :-)

What the **** guys, do you have some kind of double secret opium den going on over there or what? I guess I could go into my administrative privileges and make myself a mod to go take a look, but I'm not that curious. It looks like enough details are coming out in this thread and the mod lounge to pick most of it up.
As far as I can tell, I don't think anyone was in this to "get rich". It was more about having fun and making Sunday a little bit more interesting.

There was an immediate clashing of ideas and egos and the fun and money dwindled after week one.

Having said that I definitely got my moneys worth.
Bwana 09:37 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by mdstu:
As far as I can tell, I don't think anyone was in this to "get rich". It was more about having fun and making Sunday a little bit more interesting.

There was an immediate clashing of ideas and egos and the fun and money dwindled after week one.

Having said that I definitely got my moneys worth.
Good for you, it has to be better than what we have been putting on the field for the last few weeks trying to pass off as entertainment. :-)
ChiliConCarnage 09:04 AM 10-25-2015
Nothing about hooties forum posts makes me think he'd be good at working collaboratively with others. At all...

He's very opinionated. Willing to defend his opinion to the death. And doesn't seem capable of budging an inch or ever conceding

If Brady won the next 3 Super Bowls, Hootie, would be in some thread defending Peyton.

Tom always had the better teams!
Neck injury cut Peyton's career short!
If Peyton had this Denver D when he was young he would have won a ton!
Look at this stat that says Peyton is the better pure passer!
bdj23 11:02 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
Nothing about hooties forum posts makes me think he'd be good at working collaboratively with others. At all...

He's very opinionated. Willing to defend his opinion to the death. And doesn't seem capable of budging an inch or ever conceding

If Brady won the next 3 Super Bowls, Hootie, would be in some thread defending Peyton.

Tom always had the better teams!
Neck injury cut Peyton's career short!
If Peyton had this Denver D when he was young he would have won a ton!
Look at this stat that says Peyton is the better pure passer!
Oh and this.

I'm a degenerate gambler.. But I wasn't going anywhere near this with Hootie putting it on. Every time someone doesn't agree with him he spergs out and acts like a 12 year old man child.

**** Hootie. I'm glad he is gone.
Page 9 of 34
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up