ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 34
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Lurker 500
Iowanian 11:45 PM 03-15-2008
I admit, I'm stumpified on that one.

Going back to the Star days....I'd throw up "the mike keck incident" as a test question.
Which Chiefsplanet icon's ass was he going to kick at the airport?
[Reply]
alanm 11:50 PM 03-15-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:

Going back to the Star days....I'd throw up "the mike keck incident" as a test question.
Would this have something to do with Mike Petersen?
[Reply]
Rausch 11:54 PM 03-15-2008

Now I'm flooded with ideas. Good threads.
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:53 PM 03-15-2008
+1 Cankerskull.

Mike Pederson is the original "rich scanlon" and was followed by 'dan morgan'.

Mick Keck was a poster on the star......I'll fill in the story but would like to see other views first.
[Reply]
Bwana 12:06 AM 03-16-2008
This thread is going to be pure gold.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:08 AM 03-16-2008
Oh, here's a good one for the lurkers. What people have held the "most cumulative posts" position since the founding of the planet?
[Reply]
Iowanian 07:04 AM 03-16-2008
I can't believe I missed that particular Addition, as it is definitely a planet folklore question anytime someone questions football knowledge of an old timer.

Still in play.

1. The accidental Shooting.

2. The Mike Keck Incident

3. What gochiefs admitted concerning a pubic restroom and his given name after that. Bonus points for listing 4 of his other handles

4. Thefly....who did it become, the story and the grand finale
[Reply]
chefsos 10:19 AM 03-16-2008
Still in play.

1. The accidental Shooting...
This one should be easy lurkers, 'cause it wasn't that long ago.
Hintage: Morning of the 2005 opener with the Jets...
[Reply]
SNAFU 11:05 AM 03-16-2008
I can't believe I missed that particular Addition, as it is definitely a planet folklore question anytime someone questions football knowledge of an old timer.

Still in play.

3. What gochiefs admitted concerning a pubic restroom and his given name after that. Bonus points for listing 4 of his other handles

3...This must be where meatpeeker comes from. I never heard the full story. Goatse is one handle.
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:19 AM 03-16-2008
Originally Posted by SNAFU:
3...This must be where meatpeeker comes from. I never heard the full story. Goatse is one handle.
+1 snafu...meatpeeker
+1 snafu, 3 lines about self

Gochiefs, draven, goatse among others, posted a thread about an experience in a public restroom. During this encounter, he expressed joy and satisfaction to have looked at the Wedding tackle of the man urinating next to him, who was apparently a black dude, and hung like a donkey show main event. During that thread of hilarity and bashing that followed...I indeed labeled him "meatpeeker"
[Reply]
huskerdooz 01:45 AM 03-17-2008

Still in play.

He peeks at guys while at the urinal
meatpeeker
jbret, trex, goatse
[Reply]
huskerdooz 02:13 AM 03-17-2008

Mike Keck was a douchebag bucs fan who used to post on the old Star board and wanted to meet Phil at the airport and kick his ass.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 07:16 AM 03-16-2008
Iowanian,

This thread is pure chiefs-planet-spelling-genious.

How about a bonus point if someone can name the gaffe, or goof, that pacfan made related to his understanding of football. We tortured him with it forever in the following manner:

Packfan: "Typical chiefs fans, another bad signing..."

Us: "Coming from the guy who didn't even know _____________ , that's hilarious...."

(i only vaguely remember the mistake, but I'm sure someone remembers the exact details)
[Reply]
Iowanian 07:17 AM 03-16-2008
New:

What significance is the # 37 on Chiefsplanet?

KCTitus indeed DID pose a question of football knowledge on Packfan(who said Priest Holmes sucked and prefered Donnell Bennet). Given the comments of Logical and the Can that talks.....What was this question. This important answer shall be worthy of 2!!!! points.(3 if you tell about yourself, lurker)
[Reply]
Shootr 08:29 AM 03-16-2008
New:

What significance is the # 37 on Chiefsplanet?

37 was Joe Delaney's number. 37Forever was created in his memory. 37Forever helped provide swimming lessons for kids.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 34
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up