ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Washington Football Team
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:06 PM 10-13-2021
If we lose to WFT we got real problems.
[Reply]
scho63 05:43 PM 10-13-2021
If we lose this game, where do we go from there?

I would normally have so much confidence against them but after watching our D give up 29 points per game on average, I have to be shown we can win for at least the next 3 games to gain my confidence back.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:51 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:

I would normally have so much confidence against them but after watching our D give up 29 points per game on average, I have to be shown we can win for at least the next 3 games to gain my confidence back.
You can just about write this season off if they manage to lose any of these next 3 games. Browns, Ravens, and Chargers are definitely going to the playoffs and our games were decided on turnovers. Buffalo is the only team that has outright beat us. Hopefully finally getting the shit kicked out of them straight up will beat some sense into these cunts heads that there is no sleepwalking through the regular season. Our defense looked halfway decent that second half against Buffalo so not all hope is lost just yet.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:51 PM 10-13-2021
I wouldn't worry about things that have not, and may not happen.

As far as im concerned the Chiefs are about to rip off a winning streak starting on Sunday.
[Reply]
DCTwister 06:39 PM 10-13-2021
I’m looking forward to seeing my Chiefs in person on Sunday with my teenage sons. Funny how they have grown up in the DC area but have always been Chiefs fans, not really interested in the Washington Footballs at all. (I am from KC and certainly brainwashed them)

On one hand, they are the two worst defenses in the NFL, so it could be crazy. But Mahomes, Kelce, Hill and our new OL are >> than Heinecke and miscellaneous others. We win, 42-24 but give up a lot of yards.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:54 PM 10-13-2021
Home in January...

Fall to 2-4 and lose to a Redskins team that hasn't been able to find footing all year and yeah, the season's probably shot.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:34 PM 10-13-2021
Washington has an elite DL that will be a huge test for our young OL. Young, Allen and Sweat are all capable of commanding double teams and wrecking the game. If our OL is up to the task, we should be able to get to .500.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 01:09 AM 10-14-2021
Step back non believers, for the reign will overcome
[Reply]
tx4chiefs 01:25 AM 10-14-2021
We'll be .500 for one week. No way we beat the Titans, with our run defense. then back under .500.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:02 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by tx4chiefs:
We'll be .500 for one week. No way we beat the Titans, with our run defense. then back under .500.
Their defense is not good either.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:51 AM 10-14-2021
No practice for Tyreek again today.

Also same for Chris Jones and Joe Thuney.

Chris Jones must have Haglund's of the wrist.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 02:17 PM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
No practice for Tyreek again today.

Also same for Chris Jones and Joe Thuney.

Chris Jones must have Haglund's of the wrist.
Thuney is playing with a broken hand while Jones is malingering with a less serious hand injury. Disappointing to say the least.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:28 PM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Thuney is playing with a broken hand while Jones is malingering with a less serious hand injury. Disappointing to say the least.
Agreed, Chris Jones not playing or practicing through a wrist “contusion” while the defense is a raging dumpster fire.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:36 PM 10-14-2021
I would love to think that all of the controversy swirling around them is a huge distraction, and that it will affect them deeply

But the truth is I'm not counting on it...

That defense is simply too talented to suck like this forever, they could well be a buzzsaw on sunday

Throw in a very game Heinecke surrounded by some outstanding weapons against this historically bad defense... and this could EASILY be a life or death dogfight
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:38 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Really thought Jones meant it when he said he was going to win DPOY after he got his extension. Thought he was going to take his game to the next level.

Nope. Just another guy who got paid and is shutting it down.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up