ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 94 of 140
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159
Frankie 01:17 PM 07-31-2011
Passenger jet breakes in two! How safe are those planes we ride everyday? :-)

http://news.yahoo.com/cheers-screams...185128270.html

GEORGETOWN, Guyana (AP) — Officials say a U.S. team is expected soon in the South American nation of Guyana to probe the crash of a Boeing 737 jetliner that all 163 people aboard survived.

Authorities so far have given little idea about the cause of Saturday's crash. The Caribbean Airlines plane ran off the end of a runway at Guyana's main airport and broke in two. About 30 people had to be treated at a local hospital, including the pilot.

The airline is largely owned by the government of Trinidad and Tobago and its prime minister has visited the crash site. Kamla Persad-Bissessar says she is worried that the accident will hurt tourism to the Caribbean, a region that depends heavily on the industry.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 10:21 PM 08-08-2011
oh yeah... the narrow-minded bigoted asshole.

I should point out... I use this board as a means of escapism, and in no way does my board persona reflect who I am in any way. am I an asshole? absolutely. that's about the only parallel. not bigoted, not narrow minded... you'd not even recognize my personality off of the board, really.
[Reply]
Lumpy 10:22 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by H5N1:
what's my signature? I really don't remember... I put it up years ago and failed to give a shit about it ever since.

(and keep in mind, the server randomly switched some people's signatures up a year or so ago)

without having to respond again, as it takes time away from my ****ing with frankie... is this calling me an asshole? because that's a ****ing given.
No need for long-winded excuses. I just found it hilarious that you posted what you did... then I noticed your signature.

To answer your question... yes, you're being a tool.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 10:23 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by Lumpy:
No need for long-winded excuses. I just found it hilarious that you posted what you did... then I noticed your signature.

To answer your question... yes, you're being a tool.
oh, I'm making absolutely no excuses. I am who I am, and I'm absolutely being a tool to frankie. doesn't stop it from being fun, though.
[Reply]
Lumpy 10:29 PM 08-08-2011
oh, I'm making absolutely no excuses. I am who I am, and I'm absolutely being a tool to frankie. doesn't stop it from being fun, though.
Yeah, racism, it's sooooooo much fun, isn't it? How often do you wash your white sheets? Do you use bleach to make them nice and bright?
[Reply]
Ebolapox 10:38 PM 08-08-2011
Yeah, racism, it's sooooooo much fun, isn't it? How often do you wash your white sheets? Do you use bleach to make them nice and bright?
:-)

nicely done. and the clear answer is, I use tide with color-guard bleach once a week.

I could give a fuck less what ethnicity or race frankie is. have I used his to fuck with him on here? yep. but it's not in the spirit of tearing down a whole race, it's in the spirit of going after good ol' frankie. does this action of mine on a message board define who I am and what I stand for in the totality of my existance? nope. but do enjoy making assumptions about me based on scant evidence.
[Reply]
Lumpy 10:53 PM 08-08-2011
:-)

nicely done. and the clear answer is, I use tide with color-guard bleach once a week.

I could give a **** less what ethnicity or race frankie is. have I used his to **** with him on here? yep. but it's not in the spirit of tearing down a whole race, it's in the spirit of going after good ol' frankie. does this action of mine on a message board define who I am and what I stand for in the totality of my existance? nope. but do enjoy making assumptions about me based on scant evidence.
Shit. I figured you for a Clorox Bleach kind of guy. :-)

Seriously though, if you could give a fuck less about what race he is, then why make a crude remark related to his race? Why didn't you tell him that the feather in his hair makes him look like a douche or some shit like that?
[Reply]
Ebolapox 10:57 PM 08-08-2011
Shit. I figured you for a Clorox Bleach kind of guy. :-)

Seriously though, if you could give a fuck less about what race he is, then why make a crude remark related to his race? Why didn't you tell him that the feather in his hair makes him look like a douche or some shit like that?
look at it this way... frankie's been getting on my nerves on here for a LOOOOOONG time. this trolling was a culmination of two things: 1) my boredom (I'm in columbia, mo in a hotel room, and have been most of the day, finishing logistics for the move here--starting a ph.d program in less than ten days-- the wife started work today, we don't have our new apartment yet, and it's BOOOOOORRRRRING AS SHIT), and 2) an easy target.

his race is something that he's sensitive about, so it's a prime target. hell, if his hair (or lack thereof) was a sensitive spot, I'd go there. it's not rocket science.
[Reply]
loochy 07:59 AM 08-09-2011
Why has this thread gone nearly 10 hours without a reply?
[Reply]
Ebolapox 08:01 AM 08-09-2011
tell ya what, I'll try to breathe new life into things...

frankie, your mother is a whore and you're a bald motherfucker who sucks the penis.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:17 AM 08-09-2011
Wow, another DC Right Wing Extremists v. Frankie pile-on thread. Apparently the other 150 just weren't enough. :-)
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 08:20 AM 08-09-2011
Originally Posted by loochy:
Why has this thread gone nearly 10 hours without a reply?
That is who Frankie is. She is a lying coward bitch, but she has to get the last word, even if it's not true. I don't really care why she thinks the US provoked 9-11, it just makes me sick that there are people who took and disregarded their oath to be in this great country and feel we could deserve our homeland attacked and so many innocent poeple die who had nothing to do with some psychotic religion. I feel if her alligence is with iran, or not with the USA, then she should get a one way ticket back.
[Reply]
loochy 08:24 AM 08-09-2011
:-) See this? THIS RIGHT HERE!

Booger made an 'oops' and he laughed it off. Which is what makes this place so great!
Actually, Lumpy, you are right.

If Frankie would have done that waaaaaay back at the beginning this whole train wreck would have been avoided.
[Reply]
loochy 08:26 AM 08-09-2011
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
That is who Frankie is. She is a lying coward bitch, but she has to get the last word, even if it's not true. I don't really care why she thinks the US provoked 9-11, it just makes me sick that there are people who took and disregarded their oath to be in this great country and feel we could deserve our homeland attacked and so many innocent poeple die who had nothing to do with some psychotic religion. I feel if her alligence is with iran, or not with the USA, then she should get a one way ticket back.
Is it a she? I didn't know that.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:26 AM 08-09-2011
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
Tell me something, which one of Frankie's nuts do you prefer to dangle from - the left or the right?

Oh, silly question. The right one, of course!
[Reply]
loochy 08:27 AM 08-09-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
Tell me something, which one of Frankie's nuts do you prefer to dangle from - the left or the right?
Use both and hang from the middle.
[Reply]
Page 94 of 140
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104 > Last »
Up