ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 32
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>If the Chiefs took WR Christian Watson at 30…
staylor26 02:01 PM 03-11-2022
How would you feel about that?
[Reply]
Coogs 08:34 AM 04-05-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
If he had speed he would be a great NFL WR. Very good college WR just don't think he's fast enough at the next level
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si....2022-nfl-draft

Times are not terrible.
[Reply]
SAGA45 04:16 PM 04-05-2022
If he had speed he would be a great NFL WR. Very good college WR just don't think he's fast enough at the next level

.@HuskerFBNation WR Samori Toure (@samori_toure) had a great Pro Day yesterday.

Along with the 4.43 below (and all times in 4.4s), other numbers from his day:

SS - 4.22
3C - 6.77
BJ - 10’4
VJ - 34.5
Bench - 7 https://t.co/4uRO0bYg3V

— Eric Galko (@EricGalko) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:47 PM 04-05-2022
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
Are you talking about Austin? Maybe pierce?

Austin, sure. Pierce, sure.

Pickens, Metchie, Doubs-even Danny Gray later could project as a difficult to cover WR that can create big plays. Which is really what we're talking about when we say "#1 WR".
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:29 PM 04-05-2022
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
OK? A bunch of useless numbers in shorts. You've never even seen the kid play. Watched him every week good college player doesn't have top end speed isn't very physical. He will struggle at the next level. You guys are way too married to numbers. Why do you think he's a projected 7th rounder?
[Reply]
SAGA45 11:05 AM 04-06-2022
OK? A bunch of useless numbers in shorts. You've never even seen the kid play.
You're wrong on both accounts.

Watched him every week good college player doesn't have top end speed isn't very physical. He will struggle at the next level.
Well... if that's the case you should notify the teams with reported heavy interest in him, including the Chiefs, and let them know they're wasting their time and resources. I'm sure they'd appreciate the heads-up.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 12:51 PM 04-06-2022
OK? A bunch of useless numbers in shorts. You've never even seen the kid play. Watched him every week good college player doesn't have top end speed isn't very physical. He will struggle at the next level. You guys are way too married to numbers. Why do you think he's a projected 7th rounder?

Well the Chiefs have seen enough to be interested. Maybe they are thinking 7th round?

This is why they have 7 rounds, no?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:22 PM 04-06-2022
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
You're wrong on both accounts.

Well... if that's the case you should notify the teams with reported heavy interest in him, including the Chiefs, and let them know they're wasting their time and resources. I'm sure they'd appreciate the heads-up.
Lol you read an article about a player saw a bunch of numbers and thought he was going to be a great draft pick. You get called out on it and now are ass hurt.
[Reply]
SAGA45 06:17 PM 04-06-2022
Lol you read an article about a player saw a bunch of numbers and thought he was going to be a great draft pick. You get called out on it and now are ass hurt.
:-) Man, to be perfectly honest with you, I wish I still had the energy to be bothered by forum comments as hilariously off-base as yours. Those days are well within the rearview, however. I'm good, trust me.
[Reply]
Dante84 12:03 PM 04-12-2022
Anyone else think that Reid or Veach might fall in love with him and pull the trigger early @ 30?

I just keep getting this thought that one of the two of them (or both) are in love with his size/speed combo.

Assuming the top 5 WR's are gone, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Not advocating for it to happen, but I'll get on board quick if Brett decides to flop his nuts on the table for Watson.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:05 PM 04-12-2022
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Anyone else think that Reid or Veach might fall in love with him and pull the trigger early @ 30?

I just keep getting this thought that one of the two of them (or both) are in love with his size/speed combo.

Not advocating for it to happen, but I'll get on board quick if Brett decides to flop his nuts on the table for Watson.
I still don't think that WR is the pick at 29 or 30....unless one of those top 5 fall.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:17 PM 04-12-2022
I want our first two picks edge pass rusher and a D lineman then third pick id be happy with another D lineman after that it's BAP I'm sure a good WR will be in the scopes.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:05 PM 04-12-2022
Originally Posted by Dante84:

No.

I don’t think the organization is as smitten by a tall kid that drops a lot of balls and has about 1/3 of a route tree as some on CP are.

Again - nobody is talking about this kid as anything special if he’s 6’2”. He’s not the most athletic WR in this draft and you have to trust his pro day figures on the agility drills to think he’s anything special at all.

He’s just tall. Good for him. Doesn’t mean much of anything in a WCO system - this isn’t a 50/50 ball offense.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:07 PM 04-12-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I still don't think that WR is the pick at 29 or 30....unless one of those top 5 fall.
Treylon Burks is the only guy who might fall that I could see them truly drooling over. The versatility and the raw clay will be hugely appealing to them, IMO.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 05:55 PM 04-12-2022
I think they will value Pickens and Moore pretty highly relative to the big boards on teh interwebs. Both have outstanding hands and make catches that you wouldn't expect.

Pickens is more athletic in pads, and runs some crisp routes. He also plays with that same ferocity I like, including blocking.

When I watched Moore for the first time, the first comp that popped into my brain is Julian Edelman. Crazy hands. Snappy, crisp routes and breaks. Makes tacklers miss. My reservation on him would be that his combine speed doesn't come through to his game speed. Granted, I only have what I can find on youtube.
[Reply]
kcbubb 11:04 AM 04-16-2022
Are you concerned about Watsons drop rate? Can he catch?

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I know.

Multiple points made, at least on my end an adjustment (slightly down) in estimation of the player.

And now watch him go 22nd to the packers or something. Lol.

[Reply]
Page 16 of 32
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up