ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Niang
Titty Meat 02:12 PM 09-26-2021
Wheres all the nut huggers at? This fat mother fucker got beat like my dick at a bath house all day long
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:18 AM 09-29-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
If we’re being honest, the matchup was disappointing because we were all hoping to see Niang get owned a few times but to be able to hold his own against elite ball of fame quality players like Bosa. That’s not what happened. That doesn’t mean he can’t improve into “that guy”…we were just hoping he would fare better than he did.

I’m not even close to panicking, but I completely expected him to match up better than that ass whooping.
I respect what you're saying.

But really why would anyone expect that Niang would fare any better than he did vs. a future HOFer in Bosa? Let me ask that another way: were you surprised at all when you saw Reggie White abuse a young RT? Or Bruce Smith? Derrick Thomas? Dwight Freeney? Charles Haley? Because that's what we're talking about here. Joey Bosa is that caliber pass rusher. Barring injury, he's going to be a first-ballot Hall of Famer.

No rookie tackle is going to do any better than Niang did in their third start. And through that lens, Niang did better than average. He could actually grow into a very good tackle, depending on how smart he really is. He had some good snaps; we'll see what he learns from the good and the bad.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:20 AM 09-29-2021
Tristan Wirfs, who was a high draft first round pick for Tampa and was rated among the top tackles last year...was DESTROYED by Khalil Mack last season..to the point where he got flung into the air one armed by Khalil and when he landed Khalil stood over him and stared at him as if to let him know "you don't want none of this".. Tristan looked terrified but he grew from it and is fine today. Lucas will have his ups and downs..Fisher, a several year veteran was punked by rookie Nick Bosa in the superbowl..it happens.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:24 AM 09-29-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Tristan Wirfs, who was a high draft first round pick for Tampa and was rated among the top tackles last year...was DESTROYED by Khalil Mack last season..to the point where he got flung into the air one armed by Khalil and when he landed Khalil stood over him and stared at him as if to let him know "you don't want none of this".. Tristan looked terrified but he grew from it and is fine today. Lucas will have his ups and downs..Fisher, a several year veteran was punked by rookie Nick Bosa in the superbowl..it happens.

Ok now do young right tackles who had good games against elite talent. You literally picked 1 random 1 to make your argument look good lol
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:25 AM 09-29-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I respect what you're saying.

But really why would anyone expect that Niang would fare any better than he did vs. a future HOFer in Bosa? Let me ask that another way: were you surprised at all when you saw Reggie White abuse a young RT? Or Bruce Smith? Derrick Thomas? Dwight Freeney? Charles Haley? Because that's what we're talking about here. Joey Bosa is that caliber pass rusher. Barring injury, he's going to be a first-ballot Hall of Famer.

No rookie tackle is going to do any better than Niang did in their third start. And through that lens, Niang did better than average. He could actually grow into a very good tackle, depending on how smart he really is. He had some good snaps; we'll see what he learns from the good and the bad.
:-) "no rookie tackle is going to do better than Niang did in his third start" homer planet
[Reply]
suzzer99 08:54 AM 09-29-2021
Are you related to Mike Remmers or just good friends?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:47 AM 09-29-2021
Tittymeatchiefs1 is still angered.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:05 AM 09-29-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Tittymeatchiefs1 is still angered.
delusional, really.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:48 AM 10-03-2021
Alot of you dudes were loud about this turd being a good player
[Reply]
louie aguiar 11:50 AM 10-03-2021
Struggling again today
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:53 AM 10-03-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Alot of you dudes were loud about this turd being a good player
I was one of them, don't like it? Meet me at Gate F because you about to be fucked!
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:59 AM 10-03-2021
That was a dumb fucking throw.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10-03-2021, 11:59 AM
This message has been deleted by suzzer99.
suzzer99 10-03-2021, 12:00 PM
This message has been deleted by suzzer99.
TEX 10-03-2021, 12:11 PM
This message has been deleted by TEX. Reason: Wrong thread
TEX 10-03-2021, 12:14 PM
This message has been deleted by TEX. Reason: Wrong thread
KCUnited 12:14 PM 10-03-2021
How many Bosa’s are in the league?!
[Reply]
TEX 12:18 PM 10-03-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
How many Bosa’s are in the league?!
:-) someone turns into one every week against Niang.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:20 PM 10-03-2021

Niang …… ugh films out on him ….. get him moving and take advantage of his momentum….off balance!

— Tim Grunhard (@grunny61) October 3, 2021

Titty Meat potentially being right is the worst tragedy of all.

Niang is clearly a project. But the athleticism is there if he can learn better balance and technique.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:26 PM 10-03-2021
He will likely get better but all the praise was silly and alot of guys like Chris Meck have shown their ass
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Up