ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Niang
Titty Meat 02:12 PM 09-26-2021
Wheres all the nut huggers at? This fat mother fucker got beat like my dick at a bath house all day long
[Reply]
kgrund 07:50 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
We're starting 4 o-linemen on their rookie deals. We're in a very good position. WTF are you talking about 200 mil?

Like you can just wave money around and immediately fix everything. How's that working out with Frank Clark? There was one all-pro LT on the market. We did everything we could to get him, but clearly he was just playing us to jack up SF's price. Most years there isn't even one all-pro LT on the market.

You have to hit on your draft picks. In our last two drafts we got 3 quality starters and 2 guys (Creed and Humphrey) who look like they have the potential to be all-pro down the line. It doesn't get much better than that.

Remmers will never be anything other than Ben Niemann of the O-line. Give the guy with the size, strength and athleticism to actually be really good some time to learn. It's his 3rd game.

Our WR corps, RB corps, and every position group on our defense are way more concerning than our O-line right now.
I love Creed Humphrey, but he is only one guy not two. :-)
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:01 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by kgrund:
Well sure if you put that way he is. Maybe his middle is And.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:17 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Why cant you be honest about the fact BOSA was injured and BOSA reinjured himself during the game and still totally embarrassed Niang? The fact that you cant even acknowledge that and think it's acceptable that Mahomes got hit that many times is fine shows your blatant homerism
he got cramps you dumbshit, he didn't get reinjured. He was moving around just fine.

Clearly. He gave Niang fits. Like he has most of the league.

It's Niang's third game in the NFL. The fact that you're flipping your lid shows you're an emotional child.
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:20 AM 09-28-2021
^ Let me guess, the reason Andy rode in a ambulance is because it was on his bucket list.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:01 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
^ Let me guess, the reason Andy rode in a ambulance is because it was on his bucket list.
Is that supposed to mean something?

Some of you guys should go be fans of the Broncos and Raiders.

But you know, deep down, that you'd still not trade places with them and that you're just being ridiculous little children.
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:27 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Snuzzer Thuney is 1 of the highest paid lineman in the league Brown will be the same. We invested alot please dont be obtuse
That still averages out to a cheap-ass O-line. If Brown isn't great we don't have to pay him great LT money.
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:27 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by kgrund:
Yeah duh - I meant Smith.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:31 AM 09-28-2021
3rd game ever against one of the best in the league. Andy should have had the RB chip him on the way to the outlet/flat option for Patrick.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:17 PM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
3rd game ever against one of the best in the league. Andy should have had the RB chip him on the way to the outlet/flat option for Patrick.
BuT hE wAs On ThE iNjUrY rEpOrT
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:28 PM 09-28-2021
Some of you guys are serious bleeding vaginas.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 02:46 PM 09-28-2021
Reverse roles and we would be talking about how our insanely dominant DE schooled rookie OL all day long. (and we would be correct in doing so; I would kill to have either Bosa on our D... those guys are high motor beasts who dominate all-pros, let alone rookies)
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:52 PM 09-28-2021
Watch the Browns/Bears game to see a line get truly humiliated.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:51 PM 09-28-2021

I blame Tamba Hali for this https://t.co/G7wqqfTaHD

— Yellow Boiii (@yellow815) September 28, 2021

[Reply]
BossChief 07:11 PM 09-28-2021
If we’re being honest, the matchup was disappointing because we were all hoping to see Niang get owned a few times but to be able to hold his own against elite ball of fame quality players like Bosa. That’s not what happened. That doesn’t mean he can’t improve into “that guy”…we were just hoping he would fare better than he did.

I’m not even close to panicking, but I completely expected him to match up better than that ass whooping.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:47 PM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Some of you guys are serious bleeding vaginas.
Pot meet kettle
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up