ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tee Higgins Wants "Outrageous" Bag
Pitt Gorilla 11:28 PM 02-03-2023

Report: Bengals WR Tee Higgins "could be traded" for a top draft pick if the team can't reach an extension with him and the money he's asking for is "outrageous", per @TheAtlantic

Higgins is entering the final year of his rookie contract, and went over 1,000 back to back seasons pic.twitter.com/cW0bKNxKqO

— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) February 3, 2023

[Reply]
Pablo 11:31 PM 02-03-2023

[Reply]
Megatron96 11:34 PM 02-03-2023
What' he asking for?
[Reply]
DaFace 11:34 PM 02-03-2023
It's possible, but this whole thing is based on what people THINK will happen, not what Higgins or his agent have asked for.

Also, anyone who accidentally cites the Atlantic instead of the Athletic should be laughed at, not promoted.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:36 PM 02-03-2023
I chatted with a (mostly) humble and polite Bengals fan a couple days ago. We were both on good terms. She said her favorite player was Tee Higgins, and I couldn't resist. I broke the ceasefire and said, "Not for long..."

She went ballistic. "That's a lie! You don't know what you're talking about! We've totally got enough to keep him!"

Then I had sex with her.

Note: It's possible I didn't actually have sex with her
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:36 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It's possible, but this whole thing is based on what people THINK will happen, not what Higgins or his agent have asked for.

Also, anyone who accidentally cites the Atlantic instead of the Athletic should be laughed at, not promoted.
Well looking at what Hill got and what Kirk got Higgins is probably somewhere in between there and the Bengals have alot of guys to pay so 25-28 mil would be alot of change
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:37 PM 02-03-2023

I only acknowledge trustworthy sources like @Rapesheet
[Reply]
Pablo 11:39 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
What' he asking for?
24 year old #1 WR - 4/$100 million?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:40 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Well looking at what Hill got and what Kirk got Higgins is probably somewhere in between there and the Bengals have alot of guys to pay so 25-28 mil would be alot of change
With the cap going up, Higgins will likely be shooting for something close to Hill.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:41 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Sure. My issue is that this is commentary pretending to be news.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:46 PM 02-03-2023

I agree so far it’s just speculation. I did see a Bengals fan recently mention that Higgins’ agent tends to play hardball and recently set a new salary record for a different receiver awhile back. All depends on how much of a discount Higgins is willing to give the Bengals if he really wants to stay.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:52 PM 02-03-2023
teehee
[Reply]
staylor26 11:59 PM 02-03-2023
The FA WR class is absolutely dogshit. He's going to do what every big time WR that was entering a contract year last year did.
[Reply]
J Diddy 12:13 AM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I chatted with a (mostly) humble and polite Bengals fan a couple days ago. We were both on good terms. She said her favorite player was Tee Higgins, and I couldn't resist. I broke the ceasefire and said, "Not for long..."

She went ballistic. "That's a lie! You don't know what you're talking about! We've totally got enough to keep him!"

Then I had sex with her.

Note: It's possible I didn't actually have sex with her

I once had sex with a sock. Then I threw it away.
[Reply]
Hoover 12:15 AM 02-04-2023
trading hm would be the best option for the Bengals.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Up