ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 16
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Epic Super Bowl Eats 2023 - Whats Cooking?
Easy 6 07:39 PM 02-01-2023
How many of you are still brainstorming for food ideas?

How many of you already know whats sizzling?

And how many just don't care yet?

One of the very best things about this place, is how many great cooks and assorted foodies we have among us... so whats cooking for 57?
[Reply]
Stryker 09:19 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Just throwing out ideas here but you might wanna try this twist on those, I follow this guy religiously... he's freaking awesome

DITTO! Love me some Cowboy Kent Rollins! He is very good and I have been a subscriber for quite some time now to his channel. Good stuff! :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:22 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I'm collecting savory tears from Bengals fans and wrong media hosts for my BBQ sauce and may do ribs or pork tender loins. This maybe my most tasty BBQ sauce yet if you don't mind it being salty. I haven't BBQed for a year because of my Hiatal hernia but I'm better now and I'll do my best. I think I'll go with the tender loins I'll be able to eat that better than ribs.
We want pics of it, man!
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:23 PM 02-04-2023
Just throwing out ideas here but you might wanna try this twist on those, I follow this guy religiously... he's freaking awesome

He likes to dance.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:29 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
He likes to dance.
What are you doing for the big thing, Pepe?

Be honest now, whatever you're doing is gonna be great... lets hear about it, takeout or what?
[Reply]
cdcox 09:35 PM 02-04-2023
Get the first three steps out of the way early, then step four is a big batch in literally like 3-4 minutes
Yeah, I have never purchased a deep fryer, so I use my wok to deep fry.

My procedure:

1. Add two eggrolls to the oil.
2. Turn them to ensure even browning
3. Remove after around a minute plus to cool slightly
4. After a couple of minutes (during which time I'll cook a couple more) return the first two to the oil for another minute plus until golden brown.
5. Remove and cool.

I usually make around 2 dozen, so the frying takes a while.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:36 PM 02-04-2023
What are you doing for the big thing, Pepe?

Be honest now, whatever you're doing is gonna be great... lets hear about it, takeout or what?
Since Taco Bell sucks these days I’m making my own Nacho Bell Grande. I’m getting some bite sized Tostitos, frying up some hamburger and tossing in the ever delicious Taco Bell seasoning. I’m putting my homemade refried beans, Rico’s Nacho Cheese, and Taco Bell Hot sauce on top. Toss on some Sour Cream and Jalapeños and you have perfection. I still don’t know what Im making with it though.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:43 PM 02-04-2023
We want pics of it, man!

Will do. I'm a little nervous since I haven't BBQed for so long and not supposed to have a lot what I put in my sauce but I'm going for it. Shouldn't be no worse than falling off a bicycle and getting back on to ride?
[Reply]
Jet Chip Wasp 09:44 PM 02-04-2023
What I will be drinking are the tears of Chiefs haters from all over the world. Because when the Super Bowl ends everyone will be back to being on their knees and kissing our rings like the kings we are.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:04 PM 02-04-2023
Since Taco Bell sucks these days I’m making my own Nacho Bell Grande. I’m getting some bite sized Tostitos, frying up some hamburger and tossing in the ever delicious Taco Bell seasoning. I’m putting my homemade refried beans, Rico’s Nacho Cheese, and Taco Bell Hot sauce on top. Toss on some Sour Cream and Jalapeños and you have perfection. I still don’t know what Im making with it though.
See there you go, some lovingly crafted nachos are ALWAYS gonna be a crowd pleaser

Will do. I'm a little nervous since I haven't BBQed for so long and not supposed to have a lot what I put in my sauce but I'm going for it. Shouldn't be no worse than falling off a bicycle and getting back on to ride?
You got this bro, the team is counting on you

Fate rests upon your shoulders, no pressure!
[Reply]
cdcox 10:23 PM 02-04-2023
Sounds decent. My recipe for chili nachos:

Layer of Tostitos covering a dinner plate.
Next comes chili. Mine has beans. I preheat it.
Next comes sour cream.
Top with torn slices of pepper jack cheese.
Microwave until the cheese is melted.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:28 PM 02-04-2023
See there you go, some lovingly crafted nachos are ALWAYS gonna be a crowd pleaser

You got this bro, the team is counting on you

Fate rests upon your shoulders, no pressure!

[Reply]
Easy 6 11:14 PM 02-04-2023
:-) see its easy, just hold it together!
[Reply]
srvy 11:29 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Brisket most likely. Dunno what really sounds better yet. Maybe do some pretzels and beer cheese if I’m feeling froggy
That hot pub cheese they sell at Costco is damn good.

[Reply]
srvy 11:34 PM 02-04-2023
This one from Sams Club is good if don't want the spice.

[Reply]
srvy 11:36 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Sounds decent. My recipe for chili nachos:

Layer of Tostitos covering a dinner plate.
Next comes chili. Mine has beans. I preheat it.
Next comes sour cream.
Top with torn slices of pepper jack cheese.
Microwave until the cheese is melted.
Oh I got to try this for sure.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 16
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up