ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 25
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I have NEVER seen this much crying in my lifetime
staylor26 06:34 PM 01-31-2023
It doesn't matter whether it's Bengals fans, the media, other NFL fans, etc. the crying over the Chiefs/Bengals game is like nothing I've ever seen before.

There wasn't some super obvious bad call/non-call either like the Saints/Rams that one year.

Is it because it's the Chiefs? Are we really in everybody's heads to the point that they're losing their fucking minds?

What an absolute joke.
[Reply]
Spott 09:42 AM 02-01-2023
We already saw how well this redoing a game worked out a few weeks ago. We’ll redo it next season with a healthy Mahomes, all of his receivers back, and gallons of lube for the ass pounding they’ll get the next time around.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:46 AM 02-01-2023
I told everyone… these are rent-a-fans. They don’t watch their team when they lose. They don’t even follow them when they win. It takes an afc championship caliber team to get their fans going. That’s why they have such a loose concept of the rules. Many of them check out during the season or just watch the highlights

People are getting a real taste of a different kind of fan. We’ve seen bandwagoners before but this is a different breed because they’re so cocky about something they pay so little attention to.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:53 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I told everyone… these are rent-a-fans. They don’t watch their team when they lose. They don’t even follow them when they win. It takes an afc championship caliber team to get their fans going. That’s why they have such a loose concept of the rules. Many of them check out during the season or just watch the highlights

People are getting a real taste of a different kind of fan. We’ve seen bandwagoners before but this is a different breed because they’re so cocky about something they pay so little attention to.
All of that, and any younger fans that actually follow the Bengals still need to learn to accept loss. It's one thing to lose a Super Bowl, it's another thing to backslide the following season AND lose to the team you beat the previous year. With a one-legged QB to boot.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 09:54 AM 02-01-2023
lol imagine this game if Mahomes was healthy but Burrow was dealing with a high ankle sprain and Higgins and Chase went out

lmao
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:02 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I'm sure this has been posted already, but it's one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen from the fanbase of a losing team:

https://www.change.org/p/a-game-do-over-cin-vs-cheifs

[Reply]
tredadda 10:05 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
Gave them their own special :13 treatment.
Bottom line, don't ever give the ball back to Mahomes with the game on the line. No matter how much time... he will rip your heart out.
And slightly less known is “ Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line”
[Reply]
wazu 10:08 AM 02-01-2023
I'm sure this has been posted already, but it's one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen from the fanbase of a losing team:

https://www.change.org/p/a-game-do-over-cin-vs-cheifs
The comments from the people who signed are hilarious. It's entirely Chiefs fans dunking on Bengal fans.
[Reply]
Punwit 10:09 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Yea this damn near rivals the meltdown after the 2016 election :-)
You needn't go back that far.
[Reply]
ghak99 10:30 AM 02-01-2023
There are several societal issues getting exposed here.

Observing the coping, or the unwillingness to, will get even more interesting in the future.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 10:31 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
lol imagine this game if Mahomes was healthy but Burrow was dealing with a high ankle sprain and Higgins and Chase went out

lmao
Imagine if the Bengals had a TD and an INT called back for penalties.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 10:32 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
And slightly less known is “ Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line”
BAHAHAHAHA!!! Nice!
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:46 AM 02-01-2023
All of that, and any younger fans that actually follow the Bengals still need to learn to accept loss. It's one thing to lose a Super Bowl, it's another thing to backslide the following season AND lose to the team you beat the previous year. With a one-legged QB to boot.
I don’t know what’s going to be worse. The bandwagon adults who just started rooting for this team. Or the kids who will grow up only knowing a great team raised by parents who don’t know what it’s like to support a losing team.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 10:54 AM 02-01-2023
Arian foster claims that the nfl is all scripted and they would distribute the scripts before the season and practice the script during the week

Former NFL player arian foster admits NFL is literaly rigged pic.twitter.com/RSfqF1OwKI

— PFT Commenter (@PFTCommenter) January 31, 2023

[Reply]
kcpasco 10:56 AM 02-01-2023
They will forever be known as the Cincinnati Jabronis. I’d like to thank that dumb ass mayor and the best TE ever for that bit of gold.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:58 AM 02-01-2023
It’s hilarious seeing the sarcasm tweets about the NFL being rigged and guys like DeShaun Watson getting his script to be a creep and Matt Ryan getting his script to blow a 28-3 lead

The new heights pod is making fun of this too. “If it’s rigged I’m glad it’s in my favor!” :-)
[Reply]
Page 9 of 25
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up