ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 25
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I have NEVER seen this much crying in my lifetime
staylor26 06:34 PM 01-31-2023
It doesn't matter whether it's Bengals fans, the media, other NFL fans, etc. the crying over the Chiefs/Bengals game is like nothing I've ever seen before.

There wasn't some super obvious bad call/non-call either like the Saints/Rams that one year.

Is it because it's the Chiefs? Are we really in everybody's heads to the point that they're losing their fucking minds?

What an absolute joke.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 08:00 AM 02-01-2023
It's annoying and insulting to one of the gutsiest performances in playoff history. It chaffs me the most to hear that bs come from other current and former players
[Reply]
luv 08:23 AM 02-01-2023
I've never seen a fan base as salty as these Bengals fans. I have a Niners friends that's been pretty bad, but this is ridiculous. I read where they also want a re-do of the game.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 08:25 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
This is the part I don't get, perhaps they just hate the midwest?
This is the answer. The NFL has a caste system. They don’t think the Chiefs belong.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:25 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by luv:
I've never seen a fan base as salty as these Bengals fans. I have a Niners friends that's been pretty bad, but this is ridiculous. I read where they also want a re-do of the game.
Yep I wish I could find that tweet for the redo of the game. These Bengals fans are sore losers, never seen anything like it.
[Reply]
Beerthirty 08:28 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Spott:
Damn, I haven’t rewatched that since 2018 and forgot how terrible of a call that was.
is that Thuney blocking?
[Reply]
Lzen 08:29 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by kc rush:
This was in response to her tweet :-)

I saw that. Is this real? This must be yet another Bengals fan who just started following NFL football last year when the Bengals became good.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:33 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Why was the crowd loud on offense? You should hear a pin drop when we have the ball especially before snap.
Gates opened at noon (or before?) and people had several hours of drinking before the game. :-)
[Reply]
redfan 08:41 AM 02-01-2023
This whole concept of the NFL rigging games in favor of the Chiefs is the most bizzaroland thing I've ever heard. It's wonderful!!

Ed: Even Bills fans said the hold on Wiley during the Pacheco TD run was BS and weak.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:49 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Why was the crowd loud on offense? You should hear a pin drop when we have the ball especially before snap.
There were about 7000 Bengals fans screaming on every Chiefs snap.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:58 AM 02-01-2023
All you have to do is think about it like this; what if it was the Bills who beat the Bengals in the exact same fashion with the exact same calls, with Allen and Diggs playing through the exact same injuries?

The media and fans would be drooling all over them, it's all you would hear about is their grit, their toughness, their amazing performance. It would be non-stop. I get that we're not going to have the East Coast media bias, but to allow what is happening right now is undermining such an incredible performance. It's just complete bullshit. I personally couldn't care less what all these clowns think, but it's such a discredit to the insane amount of hard work this team and organization has put in not just for this game, but over the past 5 years in general.

Society has become such a joke.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 08:59 AM 02-01-2023
deciples?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:01 AM 02-01-2023
I'm sure this has been posted already, but it's one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen from the fanbase of a losing team:

https://www.change.org/p/a-game-do-over-cin-vs-cheifs
[Reply]
tredadda 09:03 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
lmao

This can’t be legit.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:06 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I'm sure this has been posted already, but it's one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen from the fanbase of a losing team:

Probably the most pathetic. Even if they got their way and the game was replayed they would still complain. Only way they won’t think the game is rigged is if KC loses.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:08 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:

Well it does have 243 signatures.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 25
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up