ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 25
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I have NEVER seen this much crying in my lifetime
staylor26 06:34 PM 01-31-2023
It doesn't matter whether it's Bengals fans, the media, other NFL fans, etc. the crying over the Chiefs/Bengals game is like nothing I've ever seen before.

There wasn't some super obvious bad call/non-call either like the Saints/Rams that one year.

Is it because it's the Chiefs? Are we really in everybody's heads to the point that they're losing their fucking minds?

What an absolute joke.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:23 PM 01-31-2023
They’re all terrified they’re about to watch all that parity go out the window while some podunk flyover city runs the sports world for a decade. Coastal douches need coastal dominance or a revolving door of teams to be happy. We’re gonna give them neither

Also the refs have been atrocious this year. In a bunch of games. They were bad in the NFCCG just before and this was the pot really boiling over after a year of awful refs ruining games
[Reply]
Holladay 07:27 PM 01-31-2023
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nfl-c...ing-field-goal

Originally Posted by :
NFL coach says Patrick Mahomes 'flopped' on late hit that set up game-winning field goal
The hit moved Kansas City right into field goal range

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:27 PM 01-31-2023
I'm just happy that Brittney Mahomes has Black Magic pussy and the Hunts have converted to being Jesuits.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 07:28 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
I'm just happy that Brittney Mahomes has Black Magic pussy and the Hunts have converted to being Jesuits.
:-)
[Reply]
Spott 07:29 PM 01-31-2023
Most of it is just people on social media/twitter which is really just a small minority of the people. 99% of social media is just pure bullshit whining and crying about nonsense, but this vocal minority doesn’t represent what most people think. The best thing I ever did was to delete all of that nonsense and never look back. Those weak minded losers aren’t worth my time.
[Reply]
Kman34 07:30 PM 01-31-2023
Because no one believes any thing anymore... Every thing is a fucking conspiracy.. Social media has ruined normal life...
[Reply]
raybec 4 07:31 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
That just shows Mahomes will do anything to win. Blood rituals are a small price to pay for a super bowl
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 07:32 PM 01-31-2023
30 other teams are jealous of where we are. Eagles haven’t dominated their conference for half a decade. It’s all jealousy. Relish their tears.
[Reply]
TEX 07:33 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Holladay:
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nfl-c...ing-field-goal
He didn't flop. His left foot was clipped from behind by Ossai and he tripped the second after the late hit. Very easy to see.
[Reply]
vonBobo 07:36 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey:
Wasn't like 85% of the bets on Cinci? Between that and 95% of the media picking the Bengals that is why there is so much crying. Objectivity is gone when you lose your ass at the sports book or have to explain your bad take on Monday.
Yup. And fans are also now realizing they have another dynasty situation to ruin their teams chances for another 10 years.

And are we forgetting how much everyone hates Brady?

Also head on over to the Bengals board and listen to them cry about how the nation has turned on them now that they are no longer the feel good team.

And why do they need to be liked? The chiefs are winning championships, not boinking my daughter.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:40 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Dang it, I meant to give a thumb up but accidently did the thumb down. Apologies

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Bowser 07:42 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
30 other teams are jealous of where we are. Eagles haven’t dominated their conference for half a decade. It’s all jealousy. Relish their tears.

[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 07:42 PM 01-31-2023
Considering how much bitching there is in game day threads about how much the refs hate the chiefs this season, this is probably the universe trying to wake those people up.

There has been a lot of it though from people and students that have come up to me about it. Still ironic considering how some people have acted about the refs this year. Oh well.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:42 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by TEX:
He didn't flop. His left foot was clipped from behind by Ossai and he tripped the second after the late hit. Very easy to see.
And he had a bad wheel, to boot.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:47 PM 01-31-2023
Refs don't like mouthy arrogant assholes.? They can do something right then
[Reply]
Page 3 of 25
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up