ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>FA WRs
Direckshun 08:28 AM 01-31-2023
https://walterfootball.com/freeagents2023WR.php

1. Jakobi Meyers, WR, Patriots. Age: 26.
Jakobi Meyers has been able to gel with every quarterback with whom he has been paired. He's a very reliable possession receiver. The problem is that he's been used as a No. 1 in New England when he'd be better off as a No. 2 option.

2. D.J. Chark, WR, Lions. Age: 26.
D.J. Chark caught only 30 passes last year, but played in only 11 games. Chark has proven in the past that he can be a viable No. 1, though he's much better as a No. 2.

3. Richie James, WR, Giants. Age: 27.
Richie James wasn't really the No. 1 receiver last year because he played in the slot, but he was the best-performing receiver all last year. James had some high-reception games, especially against the Eagles on two occasions.

4. Allen Lazard, WR, Packers. Age: 27.
Allen Lazard is a solid possession receiver, but doesn't offer much upside.

5. JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, Chiefs. Age: 26.
JuJu Smith-Schuster broke into the NFL as an electric player, but has regressed since. He was just a mediocre possession receiver last year.

6. Darius Slayton, WR, Giants. Age: 26.
Darius Slayton seemed left for dead at the beginning of the year, but he stepped in for some injured players in the middle of the season and did well as the team's No. 1 receiver down the stretch.

7. Demarcus Robinson, WR, Ravens. Age: 28.
Demarcus Robinson was a surprise performer for the Ravens last year, doing well as a possession receiver once Rashod Bateman got hurt.

8. Jarvis Landry, WR, Saints. Age: 30.
Jarvis Landry didn't play much in 2022 because of injuries. He struggled when he was on the field, but he should be able to have a much better year in 2023.

9. Mecole Hardman, WR, Chiefs. Age: 25.
Mecole Hardman is a phenomenal athlete, but isn't a good football player. However, he's still just 25, so there's lots of time for him to develop.

10. Mack Hollins, WR, Raiders. Age: 29.
Mack Hollins is coming off his best season, catching 57 passes for 690 yards and four touchdowns. He had some solid performances when other players were injured.

11. Parris Campbell, WR, Colts. Age: 26.
12. Jamison Crowder, WR, Bills. Age: 30.
13. DeAndre Carter, WR, Chargers. Age: 30.
14. Nelson Agholor, WR, Patriots. Age: 30.
15. Equanimeous St. Brown, WR, Bears. Age: 26.
16. Chris Moore, WR, Texans. Age: 30.
17. Olamide Zaccheaus, WR, Falcons. Age: 26.
18. Marquez Callaway, WR, Saints. Age: 25.
19. Marvin Jones, WR, Jaguars. Age: 33.
20. Justin Watson, WR, Chiefs. Age: 28.
21. Marquise Goodwin, WR, Seahawks. Age: 32.
22. Trent Sherfield, WR, Dolphins. Age: 27.
23. Noah Brown, WR, Cowboys. Age: 27.
24. Dante Pettis, WR, Bears. Age: 27.
25. Phillip Dorsett, WR, Texans. Age: 30.
26. Byron Pringle, WR, Bears. Age: 29.
27. Keelan Cole, WR, Raiders. Age: 30.
28. Julio Jones, WR, Buccaneers. Age: 34.
29. Sammy Watkins, WR, Ravens. Age: 30.
30. T.Y. Hilton, WR, Cowboys. Age: 33.
31. Breshad Perriman, WR, Buccaneers. Age: 29.
32. Laquon Treadwell, WR, Seahawks. Age: 28.
33. Matthew Slater, WR/ST, Patriots. Age: 37.
34. Randall Cobb, WR, Packers. Age: 33.
35. Cam Sims, WR, Redskins. Age: 27.
36. Olabisi Johnson, WR, Vikings. Age: 26.
37. Marcus Johnson, WR, Giants. Age: 29.
38. Zach Pascal, WR, Eagles. Age: 28.
39. Trent Taylor, WR, Bengals. Age: 29.
40. Miles Boykin, WR, Steelers. Age: 27.
41. Scotty Miller, WR, Buccaneers. Age: 26.
42. Chris Conley, WR, Titans. Age: 30.
43. KhaDarel Hodge, WR, Falcons. Age: 28.
44. Jake Kumerow, WR, Bills. Age: 31.
45. Ashton Dulin, WR, Colts. Age: 26.
46. Damiere Byrd, WR, Falcons. Age: 30.
47. Rashard Higgins, WR, Panthers. Age: 28.
48. Brandon Powell, WR, Rams. Age: 28.
49. A.J. Green, WR, Cardinals. Age: 35.
50. N'Keal Harry, WR, Bears. Age: 25.
51. Deonte Harty, WR, Saints. Age: 25.
52. Andre Roberts, WR, Panthers. Age: 35.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:08 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
I'd let Hardman and JJSS walk, sign Watson and trade our 2nd to the Bucs for Chris Godwin
I'll bet you a bottle of bourbon Hardman comes back
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:10 PM 02-01-2023
Not that I'm a Hardman fan I think the guy sucks but it reminds me of DeMarcus Robinson where IIRC they brought him back a few times on 1 year deals. Don't see a huge market for Hardman
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:31 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Or….we draft our version of Chris Godwin in the draft? I’d rather bring Juju back at a mid teen range cap hit than trade assets and pay Godwin big money
Yes. It would be good to draft more pro bowl players in the third.

But hope ain't a plan, son...

And pursuing a veteran 2nd tier FA doesn't preclude continued attempts to improve the WR corps.
[Reply]
O.city 08:28 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I'll bet you a bottle of bourbon Hardman comes back
Name your price
[Reply]
RunKC 08:44 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yes. It would be good to draft more pro bowl players in the third.

But hope ain't a plan, son...

And pursuing a veteran 2nd tier FA doesn't preclude continued attempts to improve the WR corps.
I’m probably getting ahead of myself bc the responsible thing to do is draft a lineman but goddamn am I tempted to use picks to trade up in the first rd and get a blue chipper
[Reply]
O.city 09:52 AM 02-02-2023
Parris Campbell would be a real nice buy low option.
[Reply]
kccrow 09:55 AM 02-02-2023
Parris Campbell would be a real nice buy low option.
I agree.
[Reply]
kccrow 09:56 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Or….we draft our version of Chris Godwin in the draft? I’d rather bring Juju back at a mid teen range cap hit than trade assets and pay Godwin big money
Rashee Rice has gotten alot of comps to Godwin. Just sayin'. I love that kid.
[Reply]
O.city 09:59 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I agree.
I mean, he seems to be ideally fit to what we're looking for here.

You could slot him in there pretty well. I'd like to get a 2/3 year deal so that if he does hit you have some built in value though.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:07 AM 02-02-2023
I mean, he seems to be ideally fit to what we're looking for here.

You could slot him in there pretty well. I'd like to get a 2/3 year deal so that if he does hit you have some built in value though.
My memory is that Campbell has some issues in and out of his breaks; pretty stiff player.

But I could be off there; I admittedly haven't seen him play in years.

But my memory is that he's more of an injury prone MVS than anything else. But hey, I'm all about taking low-cost flyers on dudes that can run. Like I said, gimme nothing but guys between 5'11" and 6'1" who can fly around the field and pressure secondaries and I'll be happier than a pig in shit.

Just pile 'em on, fellas. Get 6 of those guys in here for all I care. At least 3 of them should be able to play...
[Reply]
O.city 10:20 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
My memory is that Campbell has some issues in and out of his breaks; pretty stiff player.

But I could be off there; I admittedly haven't seen him play in years.

But my memory is that he's more of an injury prone MVS than anything else. But hey, I'm all about taking low-cost flyers on dudes that can run. Like I said, gimme nothing but guys between 5'11" and 6'1" who can fly around the field and pressure secondaries and I'll be happier than a pig in shit.

Just pile 'em on, fellas. Get 6 of those guys in here for all I care. At least 3 of them should be able to play...
I'm always interested in high picks at WR that didn't produce because of a shit QB situation. Getting them on that 2nd contract is just a big potential boost.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:20 PM 02-02-2023
Name your price
Attached: Screenshot_20230202_142015.jpg (43.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Nightfyre 02:41 PM 02-02-2023
If this is truly how the league feels about equanimious st brown, we need to scoop it up.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:58 AM 02-03-2023
Early reports out of the senior bowl have not been great for Rice. Speed and suddenness questions.

Really has surprised me. I’m a fan (thanks to crow bringing him to my attention).
[Reply]
In58men 07:14 AM 02-03-2023
What do you guys think about Renfrow? Jeremy Fowler said Raiders will be listening to offers, not sure they’ll want to make a deal with us though lol.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up