ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 14
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Here comes the winds of change Bengals
RunKC 09:35 AM 01-30-2023
The price of being a good team. We saw how Allen regressed after Dabboll left. Losing either of these 2 would be a huge blow to that team.

This just in....

The Cardinals have requested to interview Bengals DC Lou Anarumo for their vacant HC job, per league source.@gmfb @nflnetwork

— Peter Schrager (@PSchrags) January 30, 2023

The #Cardinals also requested an interview with #Bengals OC Brian Callahan for their head coaching job, per source. Callahan also is a candidate for the #Colts job.

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) January 30, 2023

[Reply]
TLO 09:36 AM 01-30-2023
I hope they lose both.
Then it's time to pay Joe Burrow.
Welcome to being basically the Chargers
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:37 AM 01-30-2023

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Pablo 09:37 AM 01-30-2023
Joe Derrrrr is about to be this eras Marino. One SB loss and never gets back again
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:38 AM 01-30-2023
If Lou goes they're done. Finito.

He's the only DC Mahomes has struggled against post-rookie Belichick.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:39 AM 01-30-2023
Please hire Lou.
[Reply]
Kman34 09:40 AM 01-30-2023
“ I want to kiss you.. I could care less about the team struggling..”
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 09:40 AM 01-30-2023
I think moreso than losing coaches, I'm curious to see how that locker room responds this off-season. They all talked a big game this week and were collectively kicked in the dick.

It takes a lot of resolve and grit to push through that stuff. It's easy to be cocky and confident when the world is going your way.

I think they are going to struggle a bit next season. They'll still be good, but I don't think elite is in their cards.

They also have a ton of contracts they are going to need to start figuring out. Jonah Williams and Tee Higgins will be in final years of their contract in 2023. Joseph Ossai and Ja'Mar Chase after 2024, and then it'll be up to Burrow to determine if he wants to reset the QB market or win Super Bowls.

We're really lucky to have a guy like Patrick who created a team friendly deal. It'll be interesting to see if Burrow is more of a Tom Brady or an Aaron Rodgers when it comes to contracts.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:40 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Joe Derrrrr is about to be this eras Marino. One SB loss and never gets back again
This makes Josh Allen...um...Randall Cunningham? Jim Everett?
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:41 AM 01-30-2023
Plus, I think the majority of the NFL thinks their fans are total douchebags.

So much for being lovable losers
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:42 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This makes Josh Allen...um...Randall Cunningham? Jim Everett?
jim kelly
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:43 AM 01-30-2023
They’re projecting burrow will be the highest paid qb this offseason. $50m+ probably.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they make some desperation moves like the bills did to go win now while all their contracts are cheap. That means sacrificing long term success for short term gain. Or else they’ll just watch the team very rapidly bleed talent over the next few years.

Anuramo is a perfect guy for AZ. Bieniemy would be great too. They need a clean up guy to rebuild around Kylers contract. these guys are risky if you want to put your team over the top but they are both very interesting options as clean up guys.

And Callahan will undoubtedly get a HC job.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:43 AM 01-30-2023
Their DC absolutely deserves a HC shot
[Reply]
RunKC 09:44 AM 01-30-2023
Burrow played like absolute shit last night. McDuffie dropped a pick ont he first drivw that hit both his hands.

He’s been propped up by elite talent for so long. His only production last night were YOLO balls to Chase and Higgins.

And his OL sucks. Yeah he’s in trouble
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:44 AM 01-30-2023
People absolutely crowned Burrow too early.

I think he’s really fucking good. No question.

But let’s see it once he’s off the rookie contract. Let’s see it when his organization has to draft late every year and make tough decisions with stars.

It was absolutely fair to question how Mahomes would respond. It’s absolutely fair to question how Burrow will respond.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 14
1 234511 > Last »
Up