ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 76 of 146
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086126 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:21 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Everyone on the line were backups and street free agents, and the psychological aspect was the whole team was dealing with the Britt Reid car crash incident.
And now the Chiefs entire offensive line, TE and RB positions are all healthy and available for this game… the Chiefs will have no limitations in their ability to protect Mahomes.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:49 PM 02-04-2023

[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:54 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Sounds like they’re ready for Jalen to experience some Chris Jones-induced pain
[Reply]
scho63 12:07 AM 02-05-2023
I have no nerves thing about this game.

The Chiefs under Mahomes have delivered so much for me, everything else are extra scoops of ice cream for me!
[Reply]
Legendz82 08:55 AM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I went with -7.5, +285. Going big!
I think you are nuts. This is going to be a close game. If KC pulls it out the hook will get you. How much did you bet?
[Reply]
Lzen 09:14 AM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Lol I know I’m getting old ‘cause bro looked like a literal child in the thumbnail
And then Watson looks like he's 35.
[Reply]
Redbled 09:20 AM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Everyone on the line were backups and street free agents, and the psychological aspect was the whole team was dealing with the Britt Reid car crash incident. Then there's the fact that Patrick was playing with a turf toe injury
It was also a home game for the Bucs which should never happen and the worst officiated SB ever.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:48 AM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by duce22:
Lot of respect for the Chiefs, watched a lot of games from both teams. Think this one may be over by halftime. Maybe wishful thinking. Eagles haven't had a rough path but you only play the teams you play and they should have the full roster healthy.
You have a lot of respect for the chiefs yet you think your eagles may be blowing us out by halftime? :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:49 AM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:
You have a lot of respect for the chiefs yet you think your eagles may be blowing us out by halftime? :-)
Sounds like Trent Dilfer predicting the Chiefs would get blown out by the 49ers in 2020.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:59 AM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Sounds like Trent Dilfer predicting the Chiefs would get blown out by the 49ers in 2020.
Right?

I mentioned this in another thread but this game reminds me of that game 3 years ago. 9ers were some super defense that was just dominating everyone. That DLine, as I recall, had 4 first round picks. And, well, we all know how that turned out.
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:26 AM 02-05-2023
How many Super Bowls have we seen in our lives where some team with a great defense and average QB comes in and gets destroyed by generational QB?

I mean kudos for the Eagles getting this far. But QBs win SBs
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:42 AM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by cmd227:
Lets' see. Drafted Jordan Davis. Picked up Bradberry, CJ Gardner-Johnson, Kyzir White, Suh, Joseph and Robert Quinn....Oh and your boy Wiley's comp - Haason Reddick.
Yeah, I was really asking about schematic changes defensively more than just personnel changes, but thanks anyway.

Here's the thing: Just as I'm sure your defense has improved because they upgraded their personnel since last season, I'm positive that if they didn't make any schematic adjustments since week 4 2021, Mahomes will torch your defense anyway. There's no single scheme that stops Mahomes, you have to slow him down mentally by showing him things he hasn't seen before, make him pause, or he'll just shred your defense, but he'll he do it faster this time.

So I was just curious what changes PHI has made schematically since last season.
[Reply]
LOCOChief 11:05 AM 02-05-2023
Chiefs 34 eagles 17 It won’t be competitive
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:45 AM 02-05-2023
Seems like a lot of people convinced themselves last week's game wouldn't be close, and it's happening with this game, too.

I think my floor for the Eagles is being yet another paper champion that gets exposed... but, my ceiling is another game like the 49ers SB that's tougher than it appears.

I think the only outcome I'd be surprised by is the Chiefs being dominated on the scoreboard (unless the offense gets decimated).
[Reply]
KCUnited 12:01 PM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Seems like a lot of people convinced themselves last week's game wouldn't be close, and it's happening with this game, too.

I think my floor for the Eagles is being yet another paper champion that gets exposed... but, my ceiling is another game like the 49ers SB that's tougher than it appears.

I think the only outcome I'd be surprised by is the Chiefs being dominated on the scoreboard (unless the offense gets decimated).
This is where I'm at.

People having literally (not literally literally) retired by betting KC ATS. We just play close games.
[Reply]
Page 76 of 146
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086126 > Last »
Up