Cedric Tillman Tenny
Jonathan Mingo
Quentin Johnston TCU
Jaxon Smith-Njigba Ohio State
Kayshon Boutte LSU
Jordan Addison USC
[Reply]
O.city 12:10 PM 01-30-2023
If I were going to trade for a WR, I'd call and offer my 1 for DJ Moore and see if they'd take it.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:16 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
So who are the free agent WRs we're thinking about/targeting here?

Jakobi Meyers? Parris Campbell?
Paris Campbell fits what we do, he just can never stay healthy.
[Reply]
O.city 12:19 PM 01-30-2023
Cooper KUpp for our 2nd

Who says no?
[Reply]
OKchiefs 01:29 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
Cooper KUpp for our 2nd

Who says no?
At his age and that contract? No.
[Reply]
Shoes 02:59 PM 01-30-2023
Little bit of Zay Flowers footage from the Shrine Bowl, I think Zay could rise up some draft boards. The way he drops his hips and changes direction is elite, interested to see how he tests speed wise- he would fit the bill in regards to a Hardman replacement.

He is a much better pure receiver than Hardman as well and could grow into a much more prominent role in the offense if the Chiefs went that way.

2023 NFL Draft Prospect Zay Flowers at the East-West Shrine Bowl ‼️ #GoldFeetCertified #2023NFLDraft @ZayFlowers @BCFootball @ShrineBowl @NFL pic.twitter.com/aKbhgl6jfB

— Gold Feet Certified (@GoldFeetGlobal) January 29, 2023

[Reply]
kccrow 05:22 PM 01-30-2023
If we take a smaller WR, this is the one I want:

[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:33 PM 01-30-2023
I'd give Darius Slayton what they were gonna give JJSS
Lots of coin for stone hands
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 11:26 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Lots of coin for stone hands
It'd be interested in bringing in DJ Chark if we could get him on a reasonable deal. It'd be nice to have a guy like him with some height too him.

Chark, MVS, Toney, Moore is a pretty salty top 4.
[Reply]
kccrow 05:25 AM 01-31-2023
Would you (and Veach) consider a trade for Elijah Moore?

I think the Jets will deal him this offseason after his trade demand during the season. I don't think he's the same cost as Toney was, I'm thinking a 4th or 5th rounder might get it done. Like Toney, has 2 years left on his deal.
[Reply]
JPH83 05:36 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by kccrow:

I think the Jets will deal him this offseason after his trade demand during the season. I don't think he's the same cost as Toney was, I'm thinking a 4th or 5th rounder might get it done. Like Toney, has 2 years left on his deal.
He's a good, physical slot imo, and if we were looking to find a cheaper option than Juju I think he'd work - not as big but plenty tough enough. But...I don't know where that leaves Moore. It might be reckless to leave him as the only guy in that role, but I'd also like to give him more looks there, so I dunno.
[Reply]
O.city 08:25 AM 01-31-2023

Isn't he and Moore a bit redundant?
[Reply]
kccrow 09:35 AM 01-31-2023
Isn't he and Moore a bit redundant?
Not necessarily but it may be. I think Skyy could play any spot. That said, I can't really say what Reid's plan is with him as he kind of played all over the place this year and with no consistency.
[Reply]
O.city 09:56 AM 01-31-2023
Not necessarily but it may be. I think Skyy could play any spot. That said, I can't really say what Reid's plan is with him as he kind of played all over the place this year and with no consistency.
It just seems like a pretty easy place to just slot him into JJSS role next year.

He's not a replacement for Hardman running the orb and motion stuff, but seems like he could do what JJSS has done pretty well.
[Reply]
kccrow 10:00 AM 01-31-2023
It just seems like a pretty easy place to just slot him into JJSS role next year.

He's not a replacement for Hardman running the orb and motion stuff, but seems like he could do what JJSS has done pretty well.
I agree on Skyy.

Elijah could replace Hardman though, thus the appeal if he's a cheap trade.
[Reply]
O.city 10:02 AM 01-31-2023
I agree on Skyy.

Elijah could replace Hardman though, thus the appeal if he's a cheap trade.
Looking at the draft, it seems to be really deep at DE and WR based on my initial read of it, I think i'd go the draft route to get a Hardman replacement.

Honestly, I'd like to bring him back. I think he fits in really nice here with what we do.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 34
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up