ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 29
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Harrison Butker
TLO 11:41 PM 11-06-2022
I'm not the type to overreact, but Butker is starting to worry me a bit.

He needs to be money in games like this one, and he wasn't.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:26 AM 11-14-2022
I trust Butker 100% when it comes to long field goals but anything that is 35 yards or shorter I cringe.
[Reply]
scho63 09:56 AM 11-14-2022
Time to draft in late rounds or sign an undrafted kicker next year.

Need to have backup if Butker starts shitting the bed.
[Reply]
Seanathon 10:49 AM 11-14-2022
The situation is somewhat frustrating but lets not give up on the guy. Who were our last 2 guys? Santos, Succop. Both have some mid 50's field goals but they haven't been anywhere close to as clutch as Butker. Yes, we've left some points on the board in big games, but he's 100% worth it. Let him fully heal and get out of his own head for a few weeks. There's no way were growing another Butker within the next couple of years.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:57 AM 11-14-2022
He's the best kicker in the league and he was brutally attacked by the Cardinals' groundskeeper. He'll be great once he gets locked in again.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:10 AM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
Time to draft in late rounds or sign an undrafted kicker next year.

Need to have backup if Butker starts shitting the bed.
Sometimes I can’t tell when you’re being facetious buddy.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:26 AM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Ankle injuries take forever to heel. If you are not 100% on your plant foot, that's a mother fucker to deal with.
Yup.

I had a high ankle sprain as a teenager and it took damn near a full year to get complete range of motion back.

It was just stiff for months.
[Reply]
Molitoth 12:15 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
He’s still kicking injured, guys.

he wasn't injured when he went through his Extra Point slump back in 2020...

I think it's something mental he will get over.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:00 PM 11-14-2022
Butker is already tied for 11th all time in NFL HISTORY with the most extra points missed with 17… and the kicker he’s tied with on that list (Graham Gado) played in like 100 more career games than Butker.

The Chiefs have been lucky that it hasn’t cost them a game yet, but this shit is getting old and his injury is no excuse since he was missing extra points before this year.
[Reply]
O.city 01:02 PM 11-14-2022
People forget....he missed on against Buffalo in the playoffs last year. If they had went on to lose...yeah.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 01:11 PM 11-14-2022
To be clear, I’m not advocating for a replacement. I found it interesting that going back to the buffalo playoff game when a kicker misses a PAT, it seems to be followed by a points positive drive for the opposition.

Because the JAGS looked completely dead. And following that miss, they came out with a mindset. Same in the Titans game.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:17 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Butker is already tied for 11th all time in NFL HISTORY with the most extra points missed with 17… and the kicker he’s tied with on that list (Graham Gado) played in like 100 more career games than Butker.

The Chiefs have been lucky that it hasn’t cost them a game yet, but this shit is getting old and his injury is no excuse since he was missing extra points before this year.
Lol, you guys . . .
https://www.pro-football-reference.c...B/ButkHa00.htm
Harrison Butker has had just one season where he's averaged less than 90% on XPs, besides this season, and the season isn't over.

Taking his career XP% he averages about 93%.

He's about 89% on FGM from any distance.

You are worrying about literally nothing.

And did you not watch those other kickers we had in here while Butker was hurt? Look up their career stats?

Butker is a ++ for KC. Even thinking about giving him away is as stupid as "we won't sniff the playoffs."

Take a breath, people. He's dealing with a high ankle sprain, which takes the longest to recover from. he's dealing with the soreness and the stiffness, and probably will be to some extent for several more weeks, but he's still going to be the 2nd best kicker in the league with a dinged wheel.

Go cry about Rojo or something.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:25 PM 11-14-2022

The thing that’s crazy about that is in the Arizona game he was taking one step & kicking & was nails. I know adrenaline will do that. But I thought he had discovered that he didn’t need a big run up.

[Reply]
RunKC 01:35 PM 11-14-2022
Even today with his season FG % at a career low of 62.5% he’s still the most accurate kicker not named Justin Tucker in his career

He’s injured. Only a fool would want him gone
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:13 PM 11-14-2022
I’d spend a 6th to get cheaper at the position if Toub likes a guy.
[Reply]
Womble 03:16 PM 11-14-2022
Been excellent for years and I'm not going to throw him under the bus when he's just come back from an injury that kept him out for a month.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 29
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up