ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 29
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Harrison Butker
TLO 11:41 PM 11-06-2022
I'm not the type to overreact, but Butker is starting to worry me a bit.

He needs to be money in games like this one, and he wasn't.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:16 AM 02-04-2023
I don't bet. Betting him for SB MVP should be worth the risk
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 06:42 AM 02-04-2023
Watching that 45yarder flutter through the uprights was absolute magic.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:28 AM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Watching that 45yarder flutter through the uprights was absolute magic.
It was an unbelievable feeling! Hopefully we get another one next week.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:43 AM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Bump:
Arizona's shitty field ****ed up butker's season but it doesn't matter, he kicked us into the Superbowl so all is forgotten with him. But **** Arizona and their shitty field.
Honestly. Teams who fuck up their field need to pay huge penalties. There’s no excuse for your stadium to be this shitty. At the very least stop milking these stadiums for every penny by trying to cram in every event possible during the football season.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:35 PM 02-04-2023
greatest kicker in franchise history

morons wanted him cut :-)
[Reply]
PHOG 06:56 PM 02-04-2023
"Money"
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:12 PM 02-16-2023

Butker almost fumbled the bag yesterday pic.twitter.com/SW6Vlgi5F0

— 💍Chiefs Better💍 (@sneedCB1) February 16, 2023

[Reply]
BigBeauford 12:15 PM 02-16-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Bus driver botched the timing --Colquitt
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:11 PM 02-16-2023
Butker had himself a day yesterday. He was running around signing shit up and down the parade route like a mad man.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:55 PM 02-16-2023
Just bought his jersey. Dude had a terrible start to the year with his very first kickoff, then had to not only get healthy, but had to listen to all the dipsticks in his own fan base shitting on him all season, just so he could win both the AFCCG and the Super Bowl. It seemed like the least I could do.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:49 PM 02-17-2023

#Chiefs K Harrison Butker joined an exclusive club two weeks ago by making a game-winning kick in a Conference Championship game, and then did it again two weeks later in the Super Bowl. pic.twitter.com/2FP9rng6Op

— Taylor Witt 🇺🇦 (@Taylor_Witt) February 17, 2023

[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:45 PM 02-17-2023
Let's hope he's over whatever was messing with his mind. The foot/ankle will heal, the mental part we won't know until next year.

As for the snaps and holds, if you believe they were at fault, let's pray that gets fixed too.

The good news is that the "kicking game" is a very fixable thing during the off season.

I'm very optimistic.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:48 PM 02-17-2023
:-)

Heard Kelce calling him "Harry". Harry/Harrison....how the fuck, after all these years have i not put this together.

This entire time he wasn't just "Buttkicker", he was "Harry Buttkicker"!
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:53 PM 02-17-2023
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Let's hope he's over whatever was messing with his mind. The foot/ankle will heal, the mental part we won't know until next year.

As for the snaps and holds, if you believe they were at fault, let's pray that gets fixed too.

The good news is that the "kicking game" is a very fixable thing during the off season.

I'm very optimistic.
Mentally he's fine. He missed just one kick over the last four games. He has the entire offseason to get 100% healthy with that ankle, and it should be 100% in the next couple months.

The holds and the snaps, well they are just what they are. Overall, Winchester is a pretty good long snapper, but he does occasionally have accuracy issues. In his defense, most LS do.

Townsend will probably get better at putting the ball in the right spots, but really his issue as far as I can tell is that he's slow getting the ball down.

This isn't normally that big an issue, but if the snap is off-target, then Tommy is slow getting the ball down, turning the ball laces out, getting the lean correct, Butker is already on the downswing of his kick, and part of his brain is screaming at him, "you're going to kick his hand!"

Regardless, Butker will kick about 90% next season. You can take that to the bank.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:58 PM 02-17-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Mentally he's fine. He missed just one kick over the last four games. He has the entire offseason to get 100% healthy with that ankle, and it should be 100% in the next couple months.

The holds and the snaps, well they are just what they are. Overall, Winchester is a pretty good long snapper, but he does occasionally have accuracy issues. In his defense, most LS do.

Townsend will probably get better at putting the ball in the right spots, but really his issue as far as I can tell is that he's slow getting the ball down.

This isn't normally that big an issue, but if the snap is off-target, then Tommy is slow getting the ball down, turning the ball laces out, getting the lean correct, Butker is already on the downswing of his kick, and part of his brain is screaming at him, "you're going to kick his hand!"

Regardless, Butker will kick about 90% next season. You can take that to the bank.
If he can get to or exceed 90% that would be grand...
[Reply]
Page 23 of 29
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Up