ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 14
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hey Toub, fix your shit!
loochy 01:50 PM 09-25-2022
Biennemy too.

Spags, you're ight this week
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 12:30 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Thank God. :-)

Now Moore can get back to focusing on what he's really good at; being a solid WR in this offense.

He'll get better and will likely get more looks as the season goes along.

Let Watson or Kemp hang back there and catch it. Just make the catch. Our offense doesn't need explosive returns to set up scoring chances. Hell, don't put anyone back there. Just set up for a punt rush everytime and block a few kicks once in a while. When they get it off, it can just bounce down there till downed by someone. We'd probably end up with better field position half the time anyway (ball bouncing into endzone, going out of bounds, etc.). We certainly wouldn't be turning the ball over on punt returns anymore.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:31 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
He was crushed by the muff....
i'm reading between the lines on this one

skyy has been chasing too much ass on the plaza and his focus just isn't there
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:40 PM 11-28-2022
i'm reading between the lines on this one

skyy has been chasing too much ass on the plaza and his focus just isn't there
Translation Moore was just chased off of special teams.
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 12:47 PM 11-28-2022
Catching punts requires more body catching which is why Tyreek was a god at it. Sky is a fantastic hands catcher. It was a terrible experiment to begin with IMO.
[Reply]
Hoover 12:49 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Thank God. :-)

Now Moore can get back to focusing on what he's really good at; being a solid WR in this offense.

He'll get better and will likely get more looks as the season goes along.

Let Watson or Kemp hang back there and catch it. Just make the catch. Our offense doesn't need explosive returns to set up scoring chances. Hell, don't put anyone back there. Just set up for a punt rush everytime and block a few kicks once in a while. When they get it off, it can just bounce down there till downed by someone. We'd probably end up with better field position half the time anyway (ball bouncing into endzone, going out of bounds, etc.). We certainly wouldn't be turning the ball over on punt returns anymore.
Just go sign a dirt cheap punt returner and put him on the roster.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:50 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Just go sign a dirt cheap punt returner and put him on the roster.
They put in a claim on Eno Benjamin specifically for that purpose.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:57 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
DRINK AIDS KOOLAID!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CAN'T TELL US THAT PLAYER EXPERIENCE MATTERS!!!!!!! DON'T TELL US THAT WE CANT EXPECT ANY GUY WE PUT BACK THERE CAN'T AVERAGE 40 YDS RETURNING AND/OR A TD ON EVERY KICK!!! WE PLAY MADDEN!!!!!! WE KNOW ANY BITCH OFF THE STREET CAN RETURN A KICK FOR MULTIPLE TDS A GAME!!!!!!!!1
Literally nobody is demanding anything close to this. We just want the special teams unit to stop shooting itself in the dick when literally all they need to do is successfully hand the ball to one of the best offenses of all time.

I don't understand the point of frothing at the mouth to defend the guy whose unit has been the only consistent weak point all season long.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:00 PM 11-28-2022
Yeah, we all saw him out there celebrating every catch like he'd just won the Super Bowl.

I just had this conversation with DJ but already forgot which 2000s WR used to do that after every catch. Was it Samie Parker? I keep wanting to say Johnnie Morton but I feel like he was actually decent for us.
[Reply]
-King- 01:04 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Yeah, we all saw him out there celebrating every catch like he'd just won the Super Bowl.

I just had this conversation with DJ but already forgot which 2000s WR used to do that after every catch. Was it Samie Parker? I keep wanting to say Johnnie Morton but I feel like he was actually decent for us.
Yeah it was Sammie.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:06 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah it was Sammie.
So did Joe Horn and we should have kept him.
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:08 PM 11-28-2022
This is just like how my Pop Warner coach took my running back duties "off my plate" after seeing me run the ball one time.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:20 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Literally nobody is demanding anything close to this. We just want the special teams unit to stop shooting itself in the dick when literally all they need to do is successfully hand the ball to one of the best offenses of all time.

I don't understand the point of frothing at the mouth to defend the guy whose unit has been the only consistent weak point all season long.
Try turning up your sarcasm meter:-)
[Reply]
carcosa 01:23 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Try turning up your sarcasm meter:-)
Huh? You've been sarcastically defending Toub this whole time?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:36 PM 11-28-2022

Can you blame him? General FuckKnuckle over here was tanking his confidence trotting him out for punt return duties. I bet it did feel pretty fucking good to not be a huge detriment and actually build some trust with Mahomes for once.
[Reply]
el borracho 01:46 PM 11-28-2022

Snoop Minnis.

I think.

Maybe.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 14
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up