ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 14
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hey Toub, fix your shit!
loochy 01:50 PM 09-25-2022
Biennemy too.

Spags, you're ight this week
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:42 PM 11-27-2022
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Toub has lost most of his special teams guys and had to start pretty much from scratch this year. The team is better because of it, but special teams lost most of their vets. Gone is Neiman, Sorenson, O'Daniel, Pringle, off the top of my head. He's coaching them up, but his unit took a huge hit in personnel for the improvement of the offense and defense. Toub isn't the problem.
DRINK AIDS KOOLAID!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CAN'T TELL US THAT PLAYER EXPERIENCE MATTERS!!!!!!! DON'T TELL US THAT WE CANT EXPECT ANY GUY WE PUT BACK THERE CAN'T AVERAGE 40 YDS RETURNING AND/OR A TD ON EVERY KICK!!! WE PLAY MADDEN!!!!!! WE KNOW ANY BITCH OFF THE STREET CAN RETURN A KICK FOR MULTIPLE TDS A GAME!!!!!!!!1

Seriously though, nice post. You seem nice.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:52 PM 11-27-2022
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Toub has lost most of his special teams guys and had to start pretty much from scratch this year. The team is better because of it, but special teams lost most of their vets. Gone is Neiman, Sorenson, O'Daniel, Pringle, off the top of my head. He's coaching them up, but his unit took a huge hit in personnel for the improvement of the offense and defense. Toub isn't the problem. Although I don't understand why he keeps trying Moore on punt returns. Can't excuse that.
See insightful posts like this is why it's worth bumping threads like this. Rep.

Honestly, if Skyy was replaced by a punt returner who just fair caught it every time instead, special teams would not have near the focus that it does.
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:55 PM 11-27-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
See insightful posts like this is why it's worth bumping threads like this. Rep.

Honestly, if Skyy was replaced by a punt returner who just fair caught it every time instead, special teams would not have near the focus that it does.
this is obviously true, but that's not what Andy wants.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:03 PM 11-27-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:

People would fucking love it if that's what we had at returner.

They are railing on Toub because he coaches his guys to be aggressive and take risks so they can make big plays that we don't need.

And after so many years of defending him, I'm kind of out on him if he's still coaching his kick returners to take the damn ball out of the end zone and doing everything he can to find another Tyreek/Hester even at the expense of a young player getting exposed and leading to bullshit turnovers that we don't need.

Hey Dave! Coach your guys to do this:

And if they happen to do this, that's nice and all, but don't make it the entire measure of success for the love of God

[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:14 PM 11-27-2022
I totally agree with the criticism regarding Toub’s continued aggression in the Mahomes era.

I think that is getting flung to the surface though because Skyy's issues are giving Toub a lot more scrutiny than usual.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:48 AM 11-28-2022
Skyy can not keep his mind off the muff
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:56 AM 11-28-2022
:-) Holy fucking shit, the lengths people will go to to excuse this fucking blumpkin. The personnel just isn't experienced enough?!? You folks do realize that on average about half your roster is turned over year over year. It gets even more narrow looking 2 years out into the future. About a third. Every fucking ST coordinator deals with roster churn. That's no excuse for the unit consistently making retarded plays every. Fucking. Week.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:58 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Holy fucking shit, the lengths people will go to to excuse this fucking blumpkin. The personnel just isn't experienced enough?!? You folks do realize that on average about half your roster is turned over year over year. It gets even more narrow looking 2 years out into the future. About a third. Every fucking ST coordinator deals with roster churn. That's no excuse for the unit consistently making reeruned plays every. Fucking. Week.
And he seems to get to pick 3-4 guys every year for just his unit...I doubt any other team has Marcus Kemp, Chris Lammons and Jack Cochrane who are all here just for ole Dave.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:01 PM 11-28-2022
Toub was amazing when he had Hester in Chicago
[Reply]
Mecca 12:05 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Toub was amazing when he had Hester in Chicago
Hester was a great college returner, he didn't need coaching.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:06 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Hester was a great college returner, he didn't need coaching.
I mean that was my point :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:15 PM 11-28-2022

Andy Reid says the Chiefs will take punt return duties off of Skyy Moore's plate. Adds that Moore was crushed by the muff but Reid was impressed with how he handle it and his play on offense.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) November 28, 2022

[Reply]
tredadda 12:17 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)
[Reply]
Mecca 12:19 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
He was crushed by the muff....
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:19 PM 11-28-2022
:-) How embarrasing. Reid felt the need to come out and publicly take Moore off punt return duty.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 14
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up