ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 14
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hey Toub, fix your shit!
loochy 01:50 PM 09-25-2022
Biennemy too.

Spags, you're ight this week
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:53 PM 11-27-2022
DAMMIT MVS!
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 04:57 PM 11-27-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Nope, but not playing for a potential fake and his insistence on putting Moore on punt returns is his fault though.
Analytics tell us all that this punt fake was against the odds.
[Reply]
treeguy27 05:05 PM 11-27-2022
Moore's issues aren't even his fault at this point. It's obvious he's not a punt returner and Toub keeps sending him out there. Toub is going to ruin the kid. Let him focus on being a good WR. We need him to develop into a quality WR a hundred times more than we need him to be a kick returner.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:46 PM 11-27-2022
NICE SNAG MVS
[Reply]
tredadda 05:51 PM 11-27-2022
Just need a MVS TD.
[Reply]
Womble 07:02 PM 11-27-2022
Justin Watson looked comfortable catching punts. Let him do it whilst Toney is out. I really can't understand him continuing to use Moore as the punt returner.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:06 PM 11-27-2022
Fire Toub!

Muffed punt and a Fake Punt in the same game-lol Epic Fail!
[Reply]
scho63 07:13 PM 11-27-2022
If we fire Toub, who out there is a ST guru?

I never hear of anyone at the top of the heap.
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:41 PM 11-27-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:

I don't even think we need a guru... we just need someone who can teach some fucking basics.

I could get out there and out-coach Toub by just telling every single return guy to not even attempt a return. Take the touchback. Don't even return punts.

better results.
[Reply]
DCTwister 07:48 PM 11-27-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:

Go get Sean Snyder, longtime ST coach at K-State. He’s at Illinois now. Consistently fielded excellent and disciplined special teams over decades at the college level. Former All-America punter. (Yes, he’s Bill Snyder’s son for those that don’t know). See if he can tighten this shit up at the NFL level.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:49 PM 11-27-2022
Originally Posted by treeguy27:
Moore's issues aren't even his fault at this point. It's obvious he's not a punt returner and Toub keeps sending him out there. Toub is going to ruin the kid. Let him focus on being a good WR. We need him to develop into a quality WR a hundred times more than we need him to be a kick returner.
Moore wants to try and be a returner. Said so in one of his comments to some reporter a couple three weeks ago.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:01 PM 11-27-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Moore wants to try and be a returner. Said so in one of his comments to some reporter a couple three weeks ago.
No rookie is going to be like “yeah I really don’t want to do what the coaches are asking of me” in an interview.

At some point, you gotta stop blaming the players and look at the coaches who continue to put them in the same positions.
[Reply]
suzzer99 08:02 PM 11-27-2022

TOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUB!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:29 PM 11-27-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
No rookie is going to be like “yeah I really don’t want to do what the coaches are asking of me” in an interview.

At some point, you gotta stop blaming the players and look at the coaches who continue to put them in the same positions.
Meh, the way they made it sound, Moore thought it would get him more snaps on the field in a game. i already wrote a post in another thread about this, so I'm not repeating myself. Short version, I didn't really mind Skyy trying today against what amounted to playing Flaming Rainbow State University, but as i said in the GDT, I think the Skyy returner experiment is probably going to take a timeout for awhile.

Bottom line, Toub likes Moore's athleticism back there. For that matter, i do to, but Skyy's decision-making needs a lot of work as a returner. So I figure we won't see him back there for awhile.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:32 PM 11-27-2022
Toub has lost most of his special teams guys and had to start pretty much from scratch this year. The team is better because of it, but special teams lost most of their vets. Gone is Neiman, Sorenson, O'Daniel, Pringle, off the top of my head. He's coaching them up, but his unit took a huge hit in personnel for the improvement of the offense and defense. Toub isn't the problem. Although I don't understand why he keeps trying Moore on punt returns. Can't excuse that.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 14
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up