ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hey Toub, fix your shit!
loochy 01:50 PM 09-25-2022
Biennemy too.

Spags, you're ight this week
[Reply]
kcclone 05:37 PM 09-25-2022
Toub is not a magician. He can’t make Butker healthy. He didn’t draft Hardman, Pacheco ir Skyy Moore and it’s their job to catch the damn ball, and hang onto it, make good decisions, etc.

I’ll give him a pass on that fake FG. Our choice was basically miss a PG or take a shot at catching them sleeping.
[Reply]
-King- 07:14 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by kcclone:
Toub is not a magician. He can’t make Butker healthy. He didn’t draft Hardman, Pacheco ir Skyy Moore and it’s their job to catch the damn ball, and hang onto it, make good decisions, etc.

I’ll give him a pass on that fake FG. Our choice was basically miss a PG or take a shot at catching them sleeping.
He signs off and decides what kicker we pick up.

He tells the picks who returns the kicks. He tells them to field punts inside the 10. His whole philosophy is being aggressive even though that's the last thing we need from special teams.
[Reply]
Spott 07:20 PM 09-25-2022
Screwed up every single punt return, kick return, and all but one of the kicking attempts in the game. It’s hard to fuck up every single time you’re on the field but special teams managed to do it. It’s a good thing the Colts didn’t do onside kicks, because they would have recovered it every time.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:22 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:

He tells the picks who returns the kicks. He tells them to field punts inside the 10. His whole philosophy is being aggressive even though that's the last thing we need from special teams.
During the Alex Smith years with Tyreek Hill as a returner, I was all for being aggressive. The offense had a ceiling and we had the fastest/most dynamic guy in the league to return kicks and punts.

Neither is the case anymore. The goal should be “don’t fuck things up for Patrick”.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:25 PM 09-25-2022
Toub coaches the Chiefs returners as if he’s still in Chicago with Hester as a returner and Rex Grossman at QB, requiring TD’s to be generated from the return game.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:09 PM 09-25-2022
Toub took the Colts for granted as well and it definitely showed. Will be interesting to see if he owns it.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:18 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:

ST’s Job: make FG’s, don’t get penalties on returns and don’t fumble. The end.
[Reply]
threebag 02:38 AM 09-26-2022
Desperate teams run that fake field goal shit, Andy had to have been onboard with the decision.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:46 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I remain baffled at Toub's grand reputation.
So did I.
[Reply]
bevischief 03:50 AM 09-26-2022
Wtf.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:55 AM 09-26-2022
From Barnwell at ESPN:

Originally Posted by :
By special teams expected points added (EPA), the Chiefs produced their second-worst special teams performance of Toub's 164-game tenure
I blame the players a lot more than I blame Toub for yesterday.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:59 AM 09-26-2022
toub has been the best special teams coach in the league for almost a decade

he's allowed to have one bad game a year
[Reply]
kysirsoze 09:28 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
toub has been the best special teams coach in the league for almost a decade

he's allowed to have one bad game a year
This isn't close to true. He's always a fucking moron and yesterday it just hurt us more than usual. His insistence on returning would be touchbacks is enough for me to want him gone. The rest is just icing on the cake.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 10:29 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
This isn't close to true. He's always a fucking moron and yesterday it just hurt us more than usual. His insistence on returning would be touchbacks is enough for me to want him gone. The rest is just icing on the cake.
This fires me up every damn time. Take the free yards…
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:39 PM 11-13-2022
BUMP

Has the game for Special Teams changed and is Toub adjusting to those changes or am I just a dumbass?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up