— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) August 4, 2022

[Reply]
RealSNR 05:38 PM 08-04-2022
Clark said "Arrowhead"

I wonder if he'll be receiving an angry phone call from Gayha
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:40 PM 08-04-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I built a small one in my back yard from scratch. Grabbed some pallets and bolted them together. Put several plywood sheets down for the floor. Framed it up with 2x4's and additional plywood, put a roof on it. Ran power to it and a cable box. Mounted a 46" flat screen, a sound bar and put a reclining love seat in there and a few chairs for guests.

Stays cool, out of the sun, fresh breeze and i can watch sports and smoke in peace.
Damn, sounds awesome. I just smoke in my truck in the front yard.
[Reply]
TribalElder 06:46 PM 08-04-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I built a small one in my back yard from scratch. Grabbed some pallets and bolted them together. Put several plywood sheets down for the floor. Framed it up with 2x4's and additional plywood, put a roof on it. Ran power to it and a cable box. Mounted a 46" flat screen, a sound bar and put a reclining love seat in there and a few chairs for guests.

Stays cool, out of the sun, fresh breeze and i can watch sports and smoke in peace.
sounds like a homeless encampment

nice!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:56 PM 08-04-2022
Nice starter episode.

Cullen seems awesome.

McDuffie probably the most boring of the rookies but I don't think that's surprising. Guy will just show up and produce with a high floor.

Veach and OBJ seemed simpatico and I don't think that was forced or staged.

And finally, for me nothing will top Frank Clark's using Karate Kid references. As if I didn't have enough reasons to pull for the guy.
[Reply]
Sorce 06:57 PM 08-04-2022
I watched it and I am hyped. Loved seeing Skyy already getting attention. Love seeing Frank teaching George. McDuffie seems like a likeable guy.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:33 PM 08-04-2022
Reids low key screed in the last few minutes seals it, its no wonder players love him so much... what a treasure we have with him, best coach ever

Even Stram would have to tip his cap IMO
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:35 AM 08-05-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Nice starter episode.

Cullen seems awesome.

McDuffie probably the most boring of the rookies but I don't think that's surprising. Guy will just show up and produce with a high floor.

Veach and OBJ seemed simpatico and I don't think that was forced or staged.

And finally, for me nothing will top Frank Clark's using Karate Kid references. As if I didn't have enough reasons to pull for the guy.
I've read all the stories about how he quit drinking and lost some weight, and was like, "yeah, whatever."

Then I saw him on the episode and was like "holy fuck dude got serious"
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:03 AM 08-05-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
I've read all the stories about how he quit drinking and lost some weight, and was like, "yeah, whatever."

Then I saw him on the episode and was like "holy **** dude got serious"
Me too. He's in great shape, and I loved seeing him with Karlaftis. We heard about it, but it was great to see it prominently featured in the show. Also, I really feel good about Karlaftis too. Can't wait for the next episode!
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 05:10 AM 08-05-2022
Hopefully in the next episode they focus on Chenal killing a deer with his bare hands and eating it raw
[Reply]
rocknrolla 01:35 PM 08-06-2022
Veech to OBJ "you go getting a ring then getting paid"
Fucking love that Veech fucker!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:06 PM 08-06-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Hopefully in the next episode they focus on Chenal killing a deer with his bare hands and eating it raw
I hope they follow him around Rockfest
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:10 PM 08-06-2022
Tbh, I think this is my favorite show. Obviously completely biased, but really just about every episode seems to have something extra interesting in it.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:25 PM 08-06-2022
Man this was great. Are episodes "aired" on certain days of the week?
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:10 AM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Man this was great. Are episodes "aired" on certain days of the week?
It's like every other Thursday I believe. But they tell you when the next one is coming at the end.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:15 PM 08-17-2022
love to see patrick so involved in his backups

[Reply]
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up