Media Center>Star Wars: Andor
Hammock Parties 08:02 AM 08-01-2022
New trailer holy fuuuuck

The new trailer for #Andor is here!

Coming September 21. pic.twitter.com/oGdhOt06EA

— Star Wars Stuff (@starwarstufff) August 1, 2022

[Reply]
srvy 01:14 PM 09-30-2022
Another Disney dud that is painstakingly slow to develop.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:18 PM 09-30-2022
Originally Posted by srvy:
Another Disney dud that is painstakingly slow to develop.
Nah, this is a quality show.
[Reply]
srvy 01:36 PM 09-30-2022
When does the quality start? Four episodes in and it's a snooze fest.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:44 PM 09-30-2022
When does the quality start? Four episodes in and it's a snooze fest.
For me, it was episode 3, although the first 2 episodes were still solid IMO.

Maybe it's just not for you, but the consensus is that this is a quality show.
[Reply]
stumppy 03:04 PM 09-30-2022
I'm hooked.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:28 PM 09-30-2022
Favreau, Filoni, and the writers for this show/Rogue One.

Now go do The Knights of the Old Republic.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:36 PM 09-30-2022
The Critical Drinker likes it so I’ll make time for it.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 08:02 PM 09-30-2022
This show is fantastic
[Reply]
srvy 09:29 PM 09-30-2022
In the four episodes what has been fantastic? I have yet to see it but a lot of talking a little special effect but a lot of no action. Like a lot of this Disney channel, it will crawl along then the last episode will have some action, and SW's fans will call it brilliant.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:27 AM 10-01-2022
In the four episodes what has been fantastic? I have yet to see it but a lot of talking a little special effect but a lot of no action. Like a lot of this Disney channel, it will crawl along then the last episode will have some action, and SW's fans will call it brilliant.
It's great storytelling and a slow-burn buildup. Yes, it is dragging its feet in regard to action more than I would hope, but the payoff has a chance to be fantastic. Hopefully.

And maybe we're grading on a curve here with other product Disney has put out lately regarding Star Wars and Marvel, Mandalorian excluded of course. But I'm liking it so far. They're doing a great job showing the Rebellion in its infancy, imo.
[Reply]
srvy 11:27 AM 10-01-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
It's great storytelling and a slow-burn buildup. Yes, it is dragging its feet in regard to action more than I would hope, but the payoff has a chance to be fantastic. Hopefully.

And maybe we're grading on a curve here with other product Disney has put out lately regarding Star Wars and Marvel, Mandalorian excluded of course. But I'm liking it so far. They're doing a great job showing the Rebellion in its infancy, imo.
I'll admit I wasn't a fan of Star Wars, not my thing. I have Disney plus solely because my son and daughter like it. I like one show here and that's Mando mostly because it's like an old western in a way.

I never got into comics Marvel or any of the others. I read mad magazine and National Lampoon lol. So a lot of this is lost on me.
[Reply]
Graystoke 10:09 AM 10-04-2022
I'm enjoying this show a lot.
First 3 episodes were slow building up the backstory but I think its moving along nicely.
Its a grittier, believable and doesn't have campy bullshit (see Bobba Fett motorcycle gang).
Great acting as well.
[Reply]
listopencil 07:50 AM 10-05-2022
It's sort of a psychological thriller. What has been fantastic is the way the characters have been portrayed by the dialogue, the plot, and the actors themselves. The first two episodes were a little clumsy. There were choices made in how it was edited that I didn't agree with and I think the show got bogged down a bit at times with a few scenes that just didn't play well. The parts showing Andor as a child were hit and miss, for example. It got tighter in the third episode, though, and the show has really hit its stride now. It's one of the best things on TV.
[Reply]
Stro39 05:01 AM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by listopencil:
It's sort of a psychological thriller. What has been fantastic is the way the characters have been portrayed by the dialogue, the plot, and the actors themselves. The first two episodes were a little clumsy. There were choices made in how it was edited that I didn't agree with and I think the show got bogged down a bit at times with a few scenes that just didn't play well. The parts showing Andor as a child were hit and miss, for example. It got tighter in the third episode, though, and the show has really hit its stride now. It's one of the best things on TV.
Agree.

I had to drag myself through an episode or two but now I'm glued to it. Can't wait for next week.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:49 AM 10-13-2022
It's the French Connection along time ago in a galaxy far far away.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 22
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up