ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 435
« First < 283435363738 394041424888138 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:22 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Nnadi made that play.
Nnadi finished it but Clark made it happen. As arguably Nnadi's biggest supporter and one of Clark's loudest critics, credit where it's due.

That was probably (definitely) Clark's best play as a Chief thus far.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:25 PM 09-23-2019
I thought the difference between Clark and Ford really showed up this game.
[Reply]
Meatloaf 06:38 PM 09-23-2019
Clark is an excellent football player who is adjusting to a new city, new team, new teammates, and a new scheme. Yeah, I think even Clark would admit that he has not played his best ball yet. BUT, the guy has some tremendous physical abilities along with a non-stop motor. It’s hard to imagine that with these traits, he’s going to continue to struggle.

The least of my concerns about this team is Frank Clark. The guy is going to hit his stride soon; and when he does, he’s gonna beast. I like problems like this.
[Reply]
-King- 07:34 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
You're right. New team, new defense...he should be all-world by now.
The fact that you have to go to these extremes is so stupid. Is asking them to keep teams from under 6ypc too much to ask? Are we the only team that has new players and new coaches? Is Frank Clark the only defensive player who gets doubled and chipped? The excuses you guys are making are so stupid.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:41 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
The fact that you have to go to these extremes is so stupid. Is asking them to keep teams from under 6ypc too much to ask? Are we the only team that has new players and new coaches? Is Frank Clark the only defensive player who gets doubled and chipped? The excuses you guys are making are so stupid.
The Ravens are averaging 206+ yards a game rushing. They are the best rushing team in the NFL. They have a QB that can run with the best of them and make you pay. There is only so much you can defend. I personally believe the run defense suffered a bit at the expense of containing Jackson and forcing him to be a passer.

Outside of 2 fluke plays, yes I know, I know, they count.....outside of 2 completely flukey plays it was a blow out.

The Jags got 1 if not 2 complete garbage TD's in the season opener at their house in 110+ degree weather.

The Raiders got all of 10 points in their house after man-handling a Denver defense

The Ravens game was a blow out save 2 hail Mary's which is better than the defense did against the Ravens last year.

I'm not really sure what you expect from him? Even players like Donald and Mack aren't lighting it up as they usually do and they are in the same defense they played in last year on the same teams they played on last year.

You need to just chill out....
[Reply]
RunKC 07:42 PM 09-23-2019
Frank Clark was good on run defense in the limited time he was actually run at. There were a lot of other players that did not tackle well, mainly the 2nd and 3rd level.

I really like Juan Thornhill, but he did not tackle well at all yesterday.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:46 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Frank Clark was good on run defense in the limited time he was actually run at. There were a lot of other players that did not tackle well, mainly the 2nd and 3rd level.

I really like Juan Thornhill, but he did not tackle well at all yesterday.
Dude, this is the problem with pre-season. These guys are just now getting their legs cause they barely played at all. You aren't going to just go out week #1 and have "it". Well, unless you play Miami. It takes a few weeks. Not to mention they went to the east coast in week #1, the west coast in week #2 and then had to play one of the best teams in the AFC.

Had the 2 fluke plays not happened this is a blow out and we probably aren't having this discussion. Otherwise people who wanted an "average" defense are now pissed because that's what we have at the moment.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 07:51 PM 09-23-2019
Clark is not playing well but is doing a better job than Ford did despite the sack totals.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:55 PM 09-23-2019
The Chiefs D is giving us exactly what everyone said we needed:

Going into tonight the Chiefs are

13th in ToP
15th in Points Allowed

Right smack in the middle of the pack. Everyone said all we need is an "average defense". Well you are seeing it so far.

Never mind the fact that most of you are overlooking is we have had the hardest strength of schedule in the AFC thus far while New England has literally had the easiest.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:55 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Man, it's just such a waste of time to argue anymore. Nothing is going to change there minds, so it's a fucking lost cause. I'll see how he is this week and if there's no improvement I'll be back lol.

I was against this trade before it happened, but then was able to talk myself into it. I really really want him to play like he is supposed to, because if he becomes the guy he was with the Seahawks, then this defense will be so much better. He's no where close to the player he was when he was with Seattle and if his highlights from last season looked anything like his highlights from this year, then Frank wouldn't have been traded for a 1st, 2nd and given $100 mil. If he was people would have went absolutely nuts.

I'm glad Pete has showed up to be the dramatic bad bitch he is, though. He only knows extremes!

Bye everyone. See you all next week!
[Reply]
petegz28 07:58 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Man, it's just such a waste of time to argue anymore. Nothing is going to change there minds, so it's a ****ing lost cause. I'll see how he is this week and if there's no improvement I'll be back lol.

I was against this trade before it happened, but then was able to talk myself into it. I really really want him to play like he is supposed to, because if he becomes the guy he was with the Seahawks, then this defense will be so much better. He's no where close to the player he was when he was with Seattle and if his highlights from last season looked anything like his highlights from this year, then Frank wouldn't have been traded for a 1st, 2nd and given $100 mil. If he was people would have went absolutely nuts.

I'm glad Pete has showed up to be the dramatic bad bitch he is, though. He only knows extremes!

Bye everyone. See you all next week!
Dramatic is crying because a guy in a new system, on a new team with new teammates doesn't have 10 sacks in his first 3 games.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:59 PM 09-23-2019
Pete, the voice of reason.

Just heard a flock of pigs flying by on their way to the AIDs tree.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:02 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Pete, the voice of reason.

Just heard a flock of pigs flying by on their way to the AIDs tree.
while drinking anti-freeze no less
[Reply]
O.city 08:14 PM 09-23-2019
He doesn’t have to have 10 sacks

But they put a lot of resources into getting him and he’s not currently playing to that level
[Reply]
petegz28 08:30 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
He doesn’t have to have 10 sacks

But they put a lot of resources into getting him and he’s not currently playing to that level
You wanna try that again without contradicting yourself?
[Reply]
Page 38 of 435
« First < 283435363738 394041424888138 > Last »
Up