ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 315
« First < 344041424344 454647485494144 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:29 PM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
He has a relatively high interception percentage and low YPA, and his sack percentage is dreadful.

He won't be good.
I'm going to face fuck your team
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:32 PM 03-01-2019
He has a relatively high interception percentage and low YPA, and his sack percentage is dreadful.

He won't be good.
No he will not be. And he'll be hurt down the stretch.

I wonder how well I can expect "street free agent" to close the season...
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:35 PM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
No he will not be. And he'll be hurt down the stretch.

I wonder how well I can expect "street free agent" to close the season...
When you come calling for Brian Hoyer I'll be there to answer
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:39 PM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I'm going to face fuck your team
I was 29-3 in previous sandbox incarnations.

You are dead meat, kiddo.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:44 PM 03-01-2019
I was 29-3 in previous sandbox incarnations.

You are dead meat, kiddo.
What was your playoff record Marty?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:50 PM 03-01-2019
What was your playoff record Marty?
You're gonna have to give him a minute. He just threw his laptop and is openly weeping.

I'm pretty sure I knocked him off that year he went 15-1. He was...not pleased.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:10 PM 03-01-2019
You're gonna have to give him a minute. He just threw his laptop and is openly weeping.

I'm pretty sure I knocked him off that year he went 15-1. He was...not pleased.
:-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:18 PM 03-01-2019
:-)
The best was 2013

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...andbox&page=18

This is around when the season starts and you can just see him puffing out his chest. By God, THIS was the year that his Tom Brady led juggernaut would get revenge on Anchorage for stopping his powerhouse the year before....

And then Anchorage gets him AGAIN. It's amazing.

Here was the original Anchorage defeat.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...andbox&page=35

I truly hope Clay's team is amazing because the most enjoyable part of that league was watching him run roughshod through the regular season only to Marty it up every year.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:20 PM 03-01-2019
It was so awful because I swept his ass in the regular season.

SO AWFUL.
[Reply]
lewdog 01:25 PM 03-01-2019
Get your bathroom breaks timed right to draft Virus!!!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:47 PM 03-01-2019
This is ****ing BULLSHIT.

I run roughshod over these assholes for 400 yards in the regular season and get shut down for 2.86 yards per carry tonight?

I HATE SANDBOX SIMULATIONS

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
brorth 01:49 PM 03-01-2019
What a stroll down memory lane... I forgot that both finals teams were 9-7. Richard Sherman was worth every. single. dollar. lol
The best was 2013

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...andbox&page=18

This is around when the season starts and you can just see him puffing out his chest. By God, THIS was the year that his Tom Brady led juggernaut would get revenge on Anchorage for stopping his powerhouse the year before....

And then Anchorage gets him AGAIN. It's amazing.

Here was the original Anchorage defeat.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...andbox&page=35

I truly hope Clay's team is amazing because the most enjoyable part of that league was watching him run roughshod through the regular season only to Marty it up every year.

[Reply]
TambaBerry 01:49 PM 03-01-2019
It was so awful because I swept his ass in the regular season.

SO AWFUL.
no, something happened between regular season and the playoffs. I dominated on offense all year long then only put up 9 points in the playoff game at home
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:56 PM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
no, something happened between regular season and the playoffs. I dominated on offense all year long then only put up 9 points in the playoff game at home

That’s honestly how it goes a lot of times in the playoffs, though, so that’s pretty realistic.

They ran some crazy stat that Bobby Wagner didn’t miss a single tackle the entire regular season. That’s insane. But they lost any chance of winning their playoff game after a missed tackle by Wags on Dak led to Dallas’ game-clinching TD.

The Colts had a great offensive line coming into Arrowhead, but the Chiefs pass rush kicked their shit in.

The Ravens ran at will on pretty much everyone, but come playoff time the Chargers put the cuffs on their running game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:14 PM 03-01-2019
Gameplanning makes a huge difference.

lostcause suckered me with a fool's gold gameplan in Week 17...he effectively threw the game to make me run a similar gameplan in the playoffs....and while it wasn't the SAME gameplan, it was close enough that his adjustments completely fucked me.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 315
« First < 344041424344 454647485494144 > Last »
Up