ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 266 of 315
« First < 166216256262263264265266 267268269270276 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:06 PM 04-17-2022
3 in a row.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:21 AM 04-18-2022
Getting my running game sorted out a little bit to try to address some of these captain checkdown sort of games from Tannehill. That's nice. Tannehill needs to knock it off with these interceptions though. 4 picks already is just not gonna fly.

Wanna talk about O-Lines though; my boys have given up 4 sacks all season. With a 15% pressure rate on 200 drop backs. There's an 8% point gap from my squad down to 2nd place. And that's with Trent Brown absent for most of the year. My guys are out there blowing the curve all to hell.

And my special teams have been crazy good. Another punt return TD and AJ Cole is good for a few 60+ yard bombs with no return every game. Wanna try to Herm ball me and my ST unit will make you pay for it. Not bad for a unit with 100% turnover from last season.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:44 PM 04-24-2022
Comeback Russ we miss you
[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:49 PM 04-24-2022
So, Herbert is an int machine. Also, Cdcox cheats his team has 36 sacks and TJ Watt has like 16 come on lol
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:24 PM 04-24-2022
Fired a shutout against a quality Royal Oak squad. And stayed undefeated in league 2.

Gonna tinker with the lineup a bit still. OBJ not really having much of an impact. I guess that was largely to be expected but I was hoping maybe his efforts in LA could goose his output a bit more.

Getting that running game ironed out as well.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:05 AM 04-25-2022
I put my blitz rate super low to play Lamar.

A free agent RB beat me instead.
[Reply]
rtmike 03:22 PM 04-25-2022
How many sacks DT have against Seattle, lol?

I think Poyer blew him away with one of my teams that suck with 9 last night, lol! Better put that D plan away until 5-22?, lol.

Where's the back patting gif? Last place schedule must have me playing garbage teams?

Vancouver V has been auto drafted since leagues inception. Seeings how I'm confident this league stays intact this time, I'll start putting more time into it.
[Reply]
Hydrae 03:43 PM 04-25-2022
Originally Posted by rtmike:
How many sacks DT have against Seattle, lol?

I think Poyer blew him away with one of my teams that suck with 9 last night, lol! Better put that D plan away until 5-22?, lol.

Where's the back patting gif? Last place schedule must have me playing garbage teams?

Vancouver V has been auto drafted since leagues inception. Seeings how I'm confident this league stays intact this time, I'll start putting more time into it.
Vancouver V in league #2? So, it was you that beat me by 1 point this week! :-)
[Reply]
rtmike 04:08 PM 04-25-2022
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
Vancouver V in league #2? So, it was you that beat me by 1 point this week! :-)
Yes sir. I won last week by 3, lol. My teams aren't that good. I'm getting lucky and got whipped by a team in my conference.
We're next years afc west, lol

Nice to know you're active, makes me feel a little better, lol.

Me overpaying for the GOAT has helped. Pretty sure Sandbox mimics the nfl, lol.

Good luck my friend.
[Reply]
cdcox 06:10 PM 04-25-2022
Last night we opened up inter-league play through challenge games. It is a way to gage your team against a broader array of competition. You can find more info on the Sandbox message board and the play menu under your team’s name on the main menu.
[Reply]
rtmike 06:29 PM 04-25-2022
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Last night we opened up inter-league play through challenge games. It is a way to gage your team against a broader array of competition. You can find more info on the Sandbox message board and the play menu under your team’s name on the main menu.

Seen that.

Bunch of teams not accepting yet!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:36 PM 04-25-2022
Who wants a whupin'!?
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:39 PM 04-25-2022
PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/sandbox_trans_prod/views/recent_challenge_games_view.php on line 9

I'm getting this. DJ play my Sparks Red riders team
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:39 PM 04-25-2022
Originally Posted by rtmike:
Seen that.

Bunch of teams not accepting yet!
I don't see Vancouver as a squad on my list of teams to challenge.

I wouldn't mind my CoMo squad getting some cracks at those Solar West units...
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:44 PM 04-25-2022
Nvm DJ I figured it out. When do the challenges sim?
[Reply]
Page 266 of 315
« First < 166216256262263264265266 267268269270276 > Last »
Up