ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 191 of 256
« First < 91141181187188189190191 192193194195201241 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:58 AM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by Stryker:
This looks kinda interesting...Atomic Heart (very Bioshockish)

Not sure what to expect but I loved the Bioshock series.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:42 AM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Not sure what to expect but I loved the Bioshock series.
i am 100% all in on anything the developers of Bioshock put out.

day 1 purchase for me!
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:50 AM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
i am 100% all in on anything the developers of Bioshock put out.

day 1 purchase for me!
Atomic Heart isn't from the same people, just inspired. HOWEVER, you can get excited about this:

[Reply]
Stryker 07:13 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Atomic Heart isn't from the same people, just inspired. HOWEVER, you can get excited about this:

Looks pretty sick! :-)
[Reply]
Stryker 07:53 PM 01-27-2023

You are correct - Atomic Heart is by MUDFISH.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 02:16 PM 01-31-2023

my dear lord!!! thank you!!!! :-)
[Reply]
Mark M 02:50 PM 01-31-2023
Anyone happen to play World of Warships Legends on console...?
[Reply]
Sam Hall 12:37 AM 02-11-2023
I tend to be a retro gamer. I'm looking to buy the mClassic graphics enhancer. Has anyone seen it in stores around KC? GameStop didn't have it.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:07 PM 02-11-2023
Finally beat God of War: Ragnarok. It was awesome, just like the first one.

I’m wrapping up some of the other content and am currently on the final berserker gravestone. This dude is really pissing me off, even more than the one with three berserkers.
[Reply]
Bump 02:23 AM 02-13-2023
I still play Smite every once in a while. It's a toxic MOBA. When someone complains about what someone else picked in ranked. I type in all caps "KNOW YO ROLE AND SHUT YO MOUTH, YOU JABRONI"

it's perfect for that game
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:00 AM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Finally beat God of War: Ragnarok. It was awesome, just like the first one.

I’m wrapping up some of the other content and am currently on the final berserker gravestone. This dude is really pissing me off, even more than the one with three berserkers.
The scene before the credit rolls legit game me sweaty eyes.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 07:58 AM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by Bump:
I still play Smite every once in a while. It's a toxic MOBA. When someone complains about what someone else picked in ranked. I type in all caps "KNOW YO ROLE AND SHUT YO MOUTH, YOU JABRONI"

That's just MOBAs. Got back into league of legends recently, and JFC these people.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:46 AM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
The scene before the credit rolls legit game me sweaty eyes.
Spoiler!

You made a comment about the game a while back about how you were shocked with who was coming next. What did you mean by that? I’m completely clueless as to where they go from here. Seems Kratos’ arc is wrapped up. Perhaps they follow Atreus/Loki now? I didn’t mind the parts of the game where I had to play as him, but I’m not sure I’d be interested in a GoW without Kratos.

Originally Posted by Bump:

Smite is like 50% of my video game play time.

It’s SO enjoyable when everything goes right, but damn if the kids who play the game aren’t the biggest bunch of bitches on the planet. Had a dude quit and sit in base during a ranked match because our jungler didn’t drop his blue buff for him. Never mind the fact that our jungler was 3-0 focusing on ganking duo lane (their carry was a free kill).
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:11 AM 02-13-2023
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bump 05:06 PM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Spoiler!

You made a comment about the game a while back about how you were shocked with who was coming next. What did you mean by that? I’m completely clueless as to where they go from here. Seems Kratos’ arc is wrapped up. Perhaps they follow Atreus/Loki now? I didn’t mind the parts of the game where I had to play as him, but I’m not sure I’d be interested in a GoW without Kratos.

Smite is like 50% of my video game play time.

It’s SO enjoyable when everything goes right, but damn if the kids who play the game aren’t the biggest bunch of bitches on the planet. Had a dude quit and sit in base during a ranked match because our jungler didn’t drop his blue buff for him. Never mind the fact that our jungler was 3-0 focusing on ganking duo lane (their carry was a free kill).
ya smite players are a special kind of stupid for the most part. If your solo laner cried about the jungler not dropping his blue, then he's a shit solo laner. He should want that xp and gold solo, not dropped for him lol. I mainly play jungle and solo, jungle is blamed for everything and I play solo because shit solo laners lose games completely.
[Reply]
Page 191 of 256
« First < 91141181187188189190191 192193194195201241 > Last »
Up