ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 149 of 188
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151152153159 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 08:09 PM 02-04-2023
Mac1
Oreoz
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 08:19 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Im not sure what to offer you so i think id sell you the $300 cannagar.
Rent must be getting tough in Denver. What is the weight on that?

In Oklahoma a half ounce cannagar is about $100.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:31 PM 02-04-2023
When I go to Jamaica I bring my own gummies, but always stop at the dispensary on the way to the resort. Every person you come in contact with asks you if “ya good”? But the local stuff is hit or miss. Getting it from the dispensary is better cuz you are assured you’re getting high grade. Stopped at Island Strains in MoBay one time but the rest we stop at Kaya Herb House which is owned by one of the Marley kids. The locals that hang out at the bar that’s attached are always super cool. And they love when I start singing Vybz Kartel to them. Last June they gave me the mic and let me sing while they were all videoing me lmao.

Best part about the Jamaican dispensaries that I just found out last year? They also sell shrooms. Shroom honey, shroom candy bars! You best believe I’ll be making additional purchases when we go back in June. A little of that shroom honey in my coffee in the morning to go with drinking and smoking, and I’ll be at Jah Rastafari levels all day!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Fishpicker 08:44 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Shroom honey, shroom candy bars! You best believe I’ll be making additional purchases when we go back in June. A little of that shroom honey in my coffee in the morning to go with drinking and smoking, and I’ll be at Jah Rastafari levels all day!!
what color is the honey? pics?
[Reply]
Katipan 09:02 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Rent must be getting tough in Denver. What is the weight on that?

In Oklahoma a half ounce cannagar is about $100.
Is that just flower?
Ours are not.
[Reply]
seclark 09:17 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
I have a pack I'm waiting to plant this summer called "Camelid" from Peru or somewhere down in South America. The strain is supposedly incredible and flavorful with a certain pungentness and ting.

The thc content is 101.2 % and popular with the villagers because it's easy to grow. Supposedly the success of the strain is from soaking the seeds in Llama piss. I'm going to find out this summer. If your buddies knew a lot about growing weed they should that key detail.
Crazy bastard :-):-)
sec
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:34 PM 02-04-2023
Is that just flower?
Ours are not.
There is concentrate in them. 2 or 3g IIRC.

Concentrate in OK is cheap, $15/g. Flower is pretty much about $1-2/g in most cases. Kief is about the same as flower.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:50 PM 02-04-2023
There is concentrate in them. 2 or 3g IIRC.

Concentrate in OK is cheap, $15/g. Flower is pretty much about $1-2/g in most cases. Kief is about the same as flower.
Direct me to competitor please so i may squash.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 10:03 PM 02-04-2023
Direct me to competitor please so i may squash.
I'll talk to the farm owner and get back with you.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:11 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
what color is the honey? pics?
I didn’t find out about it until last year when I was already back at the resort with my herbs. But I’ll post a pic in June when we’re back there. Looking forward to it though. Also we’re booking an excursion to one of the weed farms there. Lots to choose from. We always use the same company to take us to the resort as well as any excursions we do. Kemar and his guy Troy are awesome, and always take us to the best spots.

https://www.ganjavacations.net/ganja-weed-tours/

We’re still debating the best one to go to.
[Reply]
Katipan 10:56 PM 02-04-2023
I'll talk to the farm owner and get back with you.
That would be cool since the most any of the stores seem to have in OK are 8 grams for $100. Your dude you know could be running away with it.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 12:23 AM 02-05-2023
That would be cool since the most any of the stores seem to have in OK are 8 grams for $100. Your dude you know could be running away with it.
No one is running away with it in Oklahoma. You might be underestimating how saturated the market is. Most are losing money just to gain a bit of market share. But here are those deets on that cannagar. I was mistaken, it is 7 grams not 14 with 2 grams of concentrate. They retail between $110-125 and cost about $50 to produce.

Definitely not $300. Which is just highway robbery tbh. Shame.
[Reply]
Katipan 12:56 AM 02-05-2023
No one is running away with it in Oklahoma. You might be underestimating how saturated the market is. Most are losing money just to gain a bit of market share. But here are those deets on that cannagar. I was mistaken, it is 7 grams not 14 with 2 grams of concentrate. They retail between $110-125 and cost about $50 to produce.

Definitely not $300. Which is just highway robbery tbh. Shame.
I just understand how much cannagars cost. Big portion of our market and ours are 12 grams.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 01:06 AM 02-05-2023
I just understand how much cannagars cost. Big portion of our market and ours are 12 grams.

I still think $300 is way over priced. What about the patients?
[Reply]
Katipan 01:16 AM 02-05-2023
I still think $300 is way over priced. What about the patients?
They can make their own?
It's a luxury item sold as such.
Gold leaf paper. Live Rosin.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 149 of 188
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151152153159 > Last »
Up