ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Nzoner's Game Room>Here comes the winds of change Bengals
RunKC 09:35 AM 01-30-2023
The price of being a good team. We saw how Allen regressed after Dabboll left. Losing either of these 2 would be a huge blow to that team.

This just in....

The Cardinals have requested to interview Bengals DC Lou Anarumo for their vacant HC job, per league source.@gmfb @nflnetwork

— Peter Schrager (@PSchrags) January 30, 2023

The #Cardinals also requested an interview with #Bengals OC Brian Callahan for their head coaching job, per source. Callahan also is a candidate for the #Colts job.

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) January 30, 2023

[Reply]
BossChief 11:41 AM 09-22-2023
Ijs

KC “loses OBJ to Cincy”
OBJ is a huge part of Burrow having a down year, which in turn, causes Higgins to have a down year.
KC signs Higgins on a solid FA deal when his market adjusts to his individual skill set versus a statistical prospective.

I’d be happy with Higgins in the 20m aav range, but I also know that’s not highly likely to happen.
[Reply]
BEAVER 11:54 AM 09-22-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Bengal fans said Higgins’ agent is known for playing hardball, so your scenario makes sense. A lot of bad teams have cap space to burn every year.
So Higgins to Denver then. Copy.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:59 AM 09-22-2023
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Ijs

KC “loses OBJ to Cincy”
OBJ is a huge part of Burrow having a down year, which in turn, causes Higgins to have a down year.
KC signs Higgins on a solid FA deal when his market adjusts to his individual skill set versus a statistical prospective.

I’d be happy with Higgins in the 20m aav range, but I also know that’s not highly likely to happen.
To me it seems more likely and preferable that we trade up in the draft for a WR. Seems more like our style, anyway.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:18 PM 09-22-2023
Originally Posted by Razaele:
To me it seems more likely and preferable that we trade up in the draft for a WR. Seems more like our style, anyway.
I think that’s the consensus after 2 games…but I think once the playoffs get here, we’re going to be looking at this WR group differently and will have shifted to wanting to move wayy up for a LT.

And that OT is going to be Joe Alt.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 12:28 PM 09-22-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Bengal fans said Higgins’ agent is known for playing hardball, so your scenario makes sense. A lot of bad teams have cap space to burn every year.
David Mulugheta is the agent for Jesse Bates as well and the Bengals weren't willing to pay him the bank he wanted.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 12:29 PM 09-22-2023
Ijs

KC “loses OBJ to Cincy”

You have really weird dreams. The bolded part isn't even remotely true.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:37 PM 09-22-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
David Mulugheta is the agent for Jesse Bates as well and the Bengals weren't willing to pay him the bank he wanted.
Yep, I would think he demands top dollar (aka $30M per year) and walks out the door. Guess we'll see if anyone is willing to pay him what he wants. If the Cincy offense continues struggling the rest of the year, I'm not sure Higgins will find the strong $$$$ market he's hoping to find with other teams.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:43 PM 09-22-2023
I think that’s the consensus after 2 games…but I think once the playoffs get here, we’re going to be looking at this WR group differently and will have shifted to wanting to move wayy up for a LT.

And that OT is going to be Joe Alt.
Haven’t looked it up, but is he the son of a former Chiefs legend??
[Reply]
notorious 12:56 PM 09-22-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
On another note, how is their website still http and not https?
The winds of change scare Bengals fan.

The probably still jerk off to magazines.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Up