ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Nzoner's Game Room>Hey Toub, fix your shit!
loochy 01:50 PM 09-25-2022
Biennemy too.

Spags, you're ight this week
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:48 PM 11-06-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
That's gotta be 90% driven by Butker.

probably. Honestly, I never even thought about trying to figure out how they analyze STs for DVOA. I have no idea what the parameters are. Regardless, Toub's unit is ranked 4th in the league, using DVOA. So, we can stop thinking they suck.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:51 PM 11-06-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
probably. Honestly, I never even thought about trying to figure out how they analyze STs for DVOA. I have no idea what the parameters are. Regardless, Toub's unit is ranked 4th in the league, using DVOA. So, we can stop thinking they suck.
It's really just punt returns that are the problem. Punt coverage, kickoffs, kickoffs returns, field goals, and FG coverage are all fine to great. I think that's why it's so frustrating that punts are such a problem. That's not usually the hard part.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:59 PM 11-06-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It's really just punt returns that are the problem. Punt coverage, kickoffs, kickoffs returns, field goals, and FG coverage are all fine to great. I think that's why it's so frustrating that punts are such a problem. That's not usually the hard part.

It was a bit of a problem last season as well, for obvious reasons. But they figured it out. It took them a while, longer than I originally thought it would, but by Week 16 or definitely 17 they fixed it permanently.

I think this season a big part of the issue is all the turnover at PR. We started the season with James, then no one has kept the job longer than about three games. Lack of consistency is probably all it is.
[Reply]
kcclone 08:05 PM 11-06-2023
Toub is washed
[Reply]
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Up