ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 61
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2024 NCAA Tourney Thread***
GabyKeepsMeWarm 04:41 PM 03-19-2024
Tourney begins momentarily with Howard/Wagner as the first play-in game, followed by Colorado St/Virginia later this evening.
[Reply]
kstater 03:28 PM 03-23-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
KU getting dog walked :-) farmers league is a JOKE
Congrats on still never winning a tournament game.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:29 PM 03-23-2024
Originally Posted by kstater:
Congrats on still never winning a tournament game.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
Congrats to your bum ass vet school on never winning a championship in anything :-)
[Reply]
Pablo 03:29 PM 03-23-2024
This was the superbowl for corn and mutt fans. Watching KU lose is literally all they have and stuff.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 03:30 PM 03-23-2024
Mark Few does look a bit aged.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:33 PM 03-23-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
This was the superbowl for corn and mutt fans. Watching KU lose is literally all they have and stuff.
I do love seeing KU lose in the tournament. To think people from the university almost went to prison for that basketball program lol
[Reply]
Pablo 03:33 PM 03-23-2024
Congrats to your bum ass vet school on never winning a championship in anything :-)
They got third place in bovine animal husbandry once.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:34 PM 03-23-2024
I do love seeing KU lose in the tournament. To think people from the university almost went to prison for that basketball program lol
I know you do. My group chat is popping off with mu fans jizzing on themselves because this is an important moment for them. One of very best friends told me in person yesterday how badly he wanted to see us lose and enjoy the suffering of our kind.

It's fine. And prolly deserved.

Maybe next year we'll have a bench!
[Reply]
Rams Fan 03:37 PM 03-23-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I know you do. My group chat is popping off with mu fans jizzing on themselves because this is an important moment for them. One of very best friends told me in person yesterday how badly he wanted to see us lose and enjoy the suffering of our kind.

It's fine. And prolly deserved.

Maybe next year we'll have a bench!
Is it almost like you celebrating Kentucky losing?
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:44 PM 03-23-2024
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
I know rival fans (mostly Missouri) who watch regular season Kansas games that aren't even important, much less March Madness games. Hell, they even watch Kansas football games and then post about it on social media if Kansas loses. And this is now 10+ years since they've been division rivals.

It's a strange obsession.

Yeah, I'll watch UK/Oakland and laugh because it's insane basketball during March Madness with 3 other games on at the same time, or the last 10 minutes of Norfolk St/Missouri because it's great drama (and fucking hilarious)... but, I'm not tuning into the SECN on a Tuesday night in November to check in on them.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:45 PM 03-23-2024
Much different. mu fans, much like Sucky fans don't have the rapist wit necessary to really dig in there.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 03:50 PM 03-23-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I know rival fans (mostly Missouri) who watch regular season Kansas games that aren't even important, much less March Madness games. Hell, they even watch Kansas football games and then post about it on social media if Kansas loses. And this is now 10+ years since they've been division rivals.

It's a strange obsession.

Yeah, I'll watch UK/Oakland and laugh because it's insane basketball during March Madness with 3 other games on at the same time, or the last 10 minutes of Norfolk St/Missouri because it's great drama (and ****ing hilarious)... but, I'm not tuning into the SECN on a Tuesday night in November to check in on them.
That’s fair.

I don’t hate watch other teams either, I do laugh too when other teams lose. Seeing opposing fanbase tweets are pretty awesome after a loss.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:53 PM 03-23-2024
That’s fair.

I don’t hate watch other teams either, I do laugh too when other teams lose. Seeing opposing fanbase tweets are pretty awesome after a loss.
Oh there's very much still a hate-watch factor for those fans.

Peej will pop in here tonight or tomorrow to celebrate this victory. He claims to hate college basketball and basketball in general but will stay glued to the tube when KU plays. It's a sick obsession but some folks just can't shake it.
[Reply]
Pablo 04:13 PM 03-23-2024
Sparty is off to a nice start here. Keep it rolling please. Fuck unc
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:42 PM 03-23-2024

[Reply]
Pablo 04:45 PM 03-23-2024
Goddamn 14-8 with 7 mins in the half

Junior high girls bball type shit
[Reply]
Page 18 of 61
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »