ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 48
« First < 354142434445 464748 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs AFC Championship Game Tailgate Thread
007 04:02 PM 01-13-2019
Post your tailgate here.

We will be at the F24 crosswalk as usual. Would love to see some drop ins.

There is going to be pulled pork, chicken, burnt ends, three slabs of ribs, and most likely burgers and brats. Not to mention any sides people bring. Sides are probably the only real need left at this point.

We are good on donations at this point. It will help with the food and some extra beer. There can never be enough of that right? :-)

I have to say, this place is full of so many great people. I can't wait to meet the new faces and see some old friends.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:12 AM 01-22-2019
I must've left a bit too early, I guess.
[Reply]
O.city 10:13 AM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Monty and 007 did a great job. The "tent city" was phenomenal. I can't remember everybody I met but Dartgod, Superturtle, Frazod, loochy, OTWP, it was off the hook.

I sat with Hammock Parties during the game and it changed my life. I don't think I'll ever be able to be negative about the Chiefs again, despite the loss. Hugging that dude, watching the tears, it was life-changing.

Special thanks to TwistedChief for making it all possible.
I cried during the starters announced and all the pregame stuff. It was just awesome.

Sorry I missed you.
[Reply]
O.city 10:13 AM 01-22-2019
I hear I missed you by mere minutes. I was wanting to have you look at this tooth that's been bothering me...
LOL, for real?
[Reply]
Dartgod 10:15 AM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by Monty:
Oh, forget to mention the BBQ beans that Mr. and Mrs. Dartgod brought. Soooo good!!!
Thanks, they are soooo easy to make.

Ingredients
1 pound Jimmy Dean regular breakfast sausage
1 med/lg onion, chopped
4 (16 ounce) cans baked beans with pork (I used Bush's Original)
1 teaspoon mustard powder
1 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup ketchup
1/4 cup barbeque sauce
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce

Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
Cook sausage and onions in a skillet until sausage is browned. Drain excess fat.
Add to browned sausage: baked beans with pork, mustard powder, brown sugar, ketchup, barbeque sauce and Worcestershire sauce; mix well. Pour into a casserole dish and bake 40 to 50 minutes.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:15 AM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
LOL, for real?
No. LOL

Somebody said "you just miss O.city" and I said "that's okay, I don't trust dentists." :-)
[Reply]
O.city 10:15 AM 01-22-2019
No. LOL

Somebody said "you just miss O.city" and I said "that's okay, I don't trust dentists." :-)
That's true.
[Reply]
Dartgod 10:17 AM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
I didn't get to see you, Monty. Thanks for putting that together. Several times I asked "Who's Monty? Where is he? I want to say thanks for this." The common response was "I don't know, he's over there somewhere" as they vaguely pointed in the direction of the tent.
WTF, I didn't know you were there. I was around from around noon until 4:15.
[Reply]
loochy 10:30 AM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
WTF, I didn't know you were there. I was around from around noon until 4:15.
I showed up about 3:30 and chit chatted for about an hour or so before going to stand in line.
[Reply]
Dartgod 10:32 AM 01-22-2019
I showed up about 3:30 and chit chatted for about an hour or so before going to stand in line.
I'm banishing you to Romper Room for a week for not seeking me out.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:32 AM 01-22-2019
Do it. He's weird.
[Reply]
loochy 10:42 AM 01-22-2019
I was overwhelmed by the presence of Stevieray and Frazod. I apologize to you my good sir.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:48 AM 01-22-2019
Well, Hell. Too bad I missed some of you all. Tailgate was great. Mrs Lzen and I stopped by and hung out for about 45 min to an hour. It was good to meet O. City and see all the old-timers. :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 11:00 AM 01-22-2019
Some of the CP crew.
For those that aren't familiar, from top left to right: TinyEvil, Bearcat, O.City, 007, stevie ray
Middle row: Frazod black/yellow/&red coat), OnTheWarpath58(kneeling down - white/black/red stocking cap), Lzen(black coveralls and Mahomes jersey)
Bottom row: KCDan, Monty, Dartgod

Think I got all those right.
:-) Also, I know luv was there but she disappeared when we were gonna take this picture.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:15 AM 01-22-2019
Best friends since 2nd grade, all same age (35, me-left), lived on same street growing up. Great times...(til the end of the game).

[Reply]
Monty 11:25 AM 01-22-2019
I didn't get to see you, Monty. Thanks for putting that together. Several times I asked "Who's Monty? Where is he? I want to say thanks for this." The common response was "I don't know, he's over there somewhere" as they vaguely pointed in the direction of the tent.
Yeah, I was all over the place getting food together etc. Sorry to have missed you!

I was stationary for a bit while providing quality assurance for the hot apple pie drink. It took eleventeen times before I was sure it was good. :-)
[Reply]
Page 45 of 48
« First < 354142434445 464748 >
Up